Rarest Item/ BoE you've seen out of a dungeon/ instance? (15-20)

I'd have to see a screenshot on that one. That pet used to be an ally quest reward forever ago, then they made it a drop in Feralas later on. Granted I haven't really kept up on anything in a while.

The SS was on my old computer - its in computer heaven now :)

:O As soon as I'm sick of pvp again, I'm trying to get this. I hope your not lying :x

I promise you that im not lying, but as i said i never heard of it before or after it happened in my group - might have been a glitch of some sort. But good luck if you decide to try for it - you'll need it :p

I don't want to sound like a showoff or anything, but ive either seen or gotten EVERY rare drop for my lvl bracket, like literally every item this post has said until now ive seen/gotten at one point. shadowfang included (out rolled by a needing warrior sigh). Ive gotten/seen ALL dungeon specific rare drops and regional specific rare drops, I just havn't seen the "Assassins blade" to be honest,

Oh and also I have terrible luck farming pets or getting the correct enchantment for certain gear, but all rare Recipes,Designs,Armor,Weapons you name it, ive seen it. Ive got 18 BoAs on my rogue so my bank is getting full, I didn't feel the need to hoard all these irrelevant rares on my rogue so I let them go, sort of like a fishermen, I see them, I get happy, I let them go.

Ive seen many rare drops, I didn't feel the need to "need" them also, unless they looked transmorgable or were stat-worthy it was just good to see I got the drop you know, its a weird feeling but it feels good.

I didn't feel the need to hoard all these irrelevant rares on my rogue so I let them go, sort of like a fishermen, I see them, I get happy, I let them go.

If you disenchant the rare magical items you find in this world of warcraft, you extract their magical essence You can then imbue powerful weapons with those essences — making magics greater than the sum of their parts.

The old and new become one, and the circle remains unbroken.

lol srsbsns I really wish that was the case.
Im not really a screen shot sort of guy so theres no proof of my statement, ive regretted this, ever since early runescape days i NEVER took screenshots, I wish i did take shots of everything i did on MMO,s meh :(

Adal Brother Runescape 2007 will come back once again! :) lol

My pker:

99 range
99 strength
99 magic
99 defence
99 hitpoints
50 attack
49 prayer
= 103 combat

The new evolution of combat SUCKS, i need old school runescape back so I can OWN again :) <3

Q3t07SP.jpg
2 mins ago

Mindthrust for me, Seen it drop on my priest rolled need and lost it to a leveling mage. I almost threw my laptop against the wall.

Tree Bark Jacket dropped the other day... While I was on my warrior. >,<

The mage who won the roll had no idea how rare it was.

I had RoP drop on my rogue at BFD. a 24 healer that I was talking shit to ninja'd it from me. Then I rage quit and punched the wall...

I had RoP drop on my rogue at BFD. a 24 healer that I was talking shit to ninja'd it from me. Then I rage quit and punched the wall...

If you're tanking and that happens, it's always fun to pull half the dungeon right before you drop group. /evilgrin

Users who are viewing this thread