Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that priest Bubu was pretty good, with Hysterio constantly defending him :p

Man i'm embarrassed by most of things being said here, i really wish people came here to contribute something useful to read & study

Man i'm embarrassed by most of things being said here, i really wish people came here to contribute something useful to read & study

who the fuck comes to forums to read useful things?
dont kiss them hoes in the mouth

bump for queing

shots

fired

cya saint aint no coming back from that

implying i care about his opinion... it's like that noise a TV makes with no signal, i think they call it white noise?

i can actually decipher that quicker than his posts to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
implying i care about his opinion... it's like that noise a TV makes with no single, i think they call it white noise?

i can actually decipher that quicker than his posts to be fair.

To be fair the fact you still post here prove you care.

Invalid point 0/10.

Call to Arms Warsong Glutch BTW queue up to get more honor.

To be fair the fact you still post here prove you care.

Invalid point 0/10.

Call to Arms Warsong Glutch BTW queue up to get more honor.

Implying that The Saint, only posts here because he cares about you and your guild is egotistic and incorrect.

As he mentioned in posts ages ago, he enjoys trolling elitists and has been doing so constantly for the past 1 to 2 years. Hes doing a good job of it. kinda makes every reply from you and your guild to saint a 1+ to him.

Implying that The Saint, only posts here because he cares about you and your guild is egotistic and incorrect.

As he mentioned in posts ages ago, he enjoys trolling elitists and has been doing so constantly for the past 1 to 2 years. Hes doing a good job of it. kinda makes every reply from you and your guild to saint a 1+ to him.

ikr? the most hilarious thing is, i personally told reece and hurrx that. yet they still bite, every, single, time...

ikr? the most hilarious thing is, i personally told reece and hurrx that. yet they still bite, every, single, time...

i bite? i just go along with it lol. nothing funnier that watching an old man try to troll :D

Totally different topic but why did you switch to alliance ? Now the balance is fucked up, since you aren't here to throw the game, the win/ lose ratio of horde increased drastically.

i bite? i just go along with it lol. nothing funnier that watching an old man try to troll :D

you're doing it again though sonny...

Totally different topic but why did you switch to alliance ? Now the balance is fucked up, since you aren't here to throw the game, the win/ lose ratio of horde increased drastically.

And back to topic, for the hord win ratio to improve it gotta pop.
Instead of queuing peeps seems to be taking drama courses on 19's thread.

Get all this tention to the Gulch guys. Queue

im not alliance. you love saying i throw games dont ya hunny bun.

You were.

And back to topic, for the hord win ratio to improve it gotta pop.
Instead of queuing peeps seems to be taking drama courses on 19's thread.

Get all this tention to the Gulch guys. Queue

If every players channel all his hate into the glutch they will kill the bracket. Horde ratio is already high now, even if glutch don't pop anymore a ratio is about games win / total games. There is noway it's game that will be played / total games.

If every players channel all his hate into the glutch they will kill the bracket.

Ehm so tention = hate? I was thinking more like frustration.;)

Horde ratio is already high now, even if glutch don't pop anymore a ratio is about games win / total games. There is noway it's game that will be played / total games.
You said it hadd drastacly increased.

Might be a communication problem here,but it looks like your explaining what a win/loose ration is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread