Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speed pot, so what, i pay my 9pound a month so i'll do what i like :d

Since you became a true "G" nobody will criticize you for that honey :p.

And yes, i´ve also noticed many ppl using speedpots lately.
There are several options:
- cry about it
- do it yourself
- laugh about it

Will see what i will do ;-). They are so cheap, wouldnt even need rich hurrx to pay for me :D

Why would i even log ally when horde is the lacking faction most of the time? I stay horde because my friends play horde? And no one wants to play with you.

but your post was about wanting competition. so obviously horde wasn't lacking, was it...

I stay horde because my friends play horde?

that's hilarious... you don't have any friends. you have people who serve your purpose at the time.it hasn't been 6months since you was taking the piss out of them. ofc, phonebook stopped carrying you, so you had to do something, didn't you...

And no one wants to play with you

oh noes :'(

but your post was about wanting competition. so obviously horde wasn't lacking, was it...

that's hilarious... you don't have any friends. you have people who serve your purpose at the time.it hasn't been 6months since you was taking the piss out of them. ofc, phonebook stopped carrying you, so you had to do something, didn't you...

Clearly how date and time work is something you didnt learn at school(not that u learnt much old man). And i carried them what are you on about lmao.

Your whole point is wrong cuz he is my friend.

TL currently runnin satchels will que after

Last edited by a moderator:
Discussing wether people have friends or not... What are we? 12? This is a thread for calling up people to queue, not for stupid arguments.

Discussing wether people have friends or not... What are we? 12? This is a thread for calling up people to queue, not for stupid arguments.

its funny cuz the oldest guy here was the 1 to start the friends argument, maturity at its finest.

Hi i just want to give a shootout to my new homie : Greyhoof nice to meet you bro.

Maybe we can improve a little bit on damage and heals :S

greeyhoof pwning the bgs like a madman on crack

These are all the games today i played -
FpQt3PQ.png

7MvCLCA.png

PiOorEQ.png

a3pXOcl.png

JAxg8aL.png

TL winning games 3-0 in 8 minutes, step it up ally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread