Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stucked in the queue system (1.063). Start pushing people.

Draenor que is pwning me atm :(

21:24 here at still 400 in queue. Ok.

That's what you get for building such a small server.

I know clearly who you are.

Anyway, we got pops until 23:50 (Server Time), on a Wednesday. Bracket is pretty healthy, keep the good work people. More and more twinks are returning to play on a daily basis. Hopefully we can have 2 BG's going at some point in the future.

I've also made a group on Skype to warn those who are not ingame (but might be interested on playing) when pops are about to happen. That will help us getting even more pops (maybe 2 BG's going), and will warn you if you're not ingame.

PM me for my Skype.

I know clearly who you are.

Anyway, we got pops until 23:50 (Server Time), on a Wednesday. Bracket is pretty healthy, keep the good work people. More and more twinks are returning to play on a daily basis. Hopefully we can have 2 BG's going at some point in the future.

There were 7 games total and started around 19:30 game time. After the first 4 it died an hour or so when it picked up again for another 3 games.

There were 7 games total and started around 19:30 game time. After the first 4 it died an hour or so when it picked up again for another 3 games.

Only got the last pop tho.

Anyway, good job today people. Pops still happening for those interested, I have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread