Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i respect your opinion angel, but i disagree with what your guild is doing/has done to the bracket.

It's clearly not SSDD who do premade so idk what you are talking about. It's also not SSDD who queue on daily basis you are the only one to queue.

There gy farming isn't as bad now tbh its more mid battle and efc there is a bit of containment.

lolwut what has my guild gotta do with anything? o_O clearly your confused.

Basically what he means is, seeing as SSDD wont que you have to put up with TL way of doin things

Basically what he means is, seeing as SSDD wont que you have to put up with TL way of doin things

and he's gonna have to put up with the way james fc's. or... remove him self from whoever's clevis he's in at the time, and get the flag him self.

simplez, sergey.

and he's gonna have to put up with the way james fc's. or... remove him self from whoever's clevis he's in at the time, and get the flag him self.

simplez, sergey.

Why would a priest ever fc over a hpala? xD

simplez, sergey.

Its not hard tho no offence meant junoo but, go prot stand behind TL containing that way you're not containing and no one crys easy cause when you're holy you think you can solo play.

Were all entitled to our opinions mate :)

the thing is if you ruin the game for 9 others because you dont want to be seen containing and therefore die becuz of it , it pisses people off.

the thing is if you ruin the game for 9 others because you dont want to be seen containing and therefore die becuz of it , it pisses people off.

im going to have to correct you, angel said i "throw every game" which in fact is wrong. also thru my own personal choice i choose not to heal GY campers. at the end of the day its not my problem if 8 out of 10 players choose to GY camp to win games. i play 19s to have fun, not fill up bars of gy campers.

If people choose to GY camp/"contain" then fair enough but i choose to play fairly.

i pay my sub like everyone else, so i play the way i wana i play, if that means not sticking to TL GY camp/containing then so be it.

im going to have to correct you, angel said i "throw every game" which in fact is wrong. also thru my own personal choice i choose not to heal GY campers. at the end of the day its not my problem if 8 out of 10 players choose to GY camp to win games. i play 19s to have fun, not fill up bars of gy campers.

If people choose to GY camp/"contain" then fair enough but i choose to play fairly.

i pay my sub like everyone else, so i play the way i wana i play, if that means not sticking to TL GY camp/containing then so be it.

I dont hold that agaisnt you, but we only pushed right into there GY in 1 game. The rest was just midcontain pushing which both teams were doing.

i respect your opinion angel, but i disagree with what your guild is doing/has done to the bracket.

You were talking to my guild, that's why i bring SSDD into this.

lolwut what has my guild gotta do with anything? o_O clearly your confused.

I'm not confused, your guild didn't premade, didn't queue on daily basis except you. That's why i'm saying you aren't in position to tell that TL haven't done or done shit for this bracket.

I didn't say you are throwing all game, i say you throw on daily basis which mean it's not uncommon to see you run alone and die alone. That's why i'm mainly pissed off, i mean i solo queue everyday. And my ratio is fucked for little things like that.

I don't even ask you to heal us i just ask you to stay in range it would be enought to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i say gy camping/containing i meaning hold the enemies at bay which yeah in top ranking RBGs is viable not so much in a fragile niche bracket such as 19s. some members of TL take 19s very seriously which means the "fun" aspect is gone and if you (i.e these core members) dont win they tend to blame someone else in the bgs i.e me that game.

Which i dont mind, yeah i was alone i should have stuck to teh support but generally GY camping is boring as fuck, mindless spamming 3-5 buttons with FotM class isnt the sort of thing i was to promote. i mean horde survived the "Cata FR farm" cause we all knew they rolled FotM class's and gy camp us to fuck for years. it seems to me as if TL is/going the same route and we all knew that didnt benefit the bracket.

If TL or certain core memebers played for the satification of winning and not just GY camping/mid control (the dem french called) then 19s would become more active and enjoyable to play. without certain core TL members raging/cyber bullying you to do that they think is "normal" game play.

@angel is if ego based or correcting on little things, please dont be oftened if i dont reply <3

I don't ever recall being farmed when we bother to queue with our A team. Attention, A team. Quite the opposite, we farm. That's why we role Horde if Horde is doing bad.

Also, it was a shame, really. 6 TL members AFK'ing? Thought you could do better. Trully disappointed.

We can get pops without TL members, like we usually do, but the quality of games (and the fact sometimes we gotta play Horde) is poor.

Altho I do admit that TL brings quality to the games, which are the ones I enjoy the most.

And before I go, [MENTION=10474]Angelbiatch Johannalova[/MENTION], we don't like eachother, that's nothing new. But you have my respect for never AFKing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread