Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we solo queue all day so i don't get your point, let's the 9th clarify for me please.

Ok, I will assume you didn't understand my point here. [MENTION=19556]Quack[/MENTION] said that if that hunter joins the wagon, you will group queue frequently to "destroy" the bracket (it was his assumption, not mine). And what I said was, what if we (AAO) had queued only in one faction yesterday. We would've killed the pops. The games I wasn't playing on my druid, I was playing on my Horde priest (Fallingwrath). Same goes to [MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3202]critrage[/MENTION], who had to constantly queue Horde to balance the quality of games, because some of the challenging Horde players weren't queueing, or the ones who where queueing where not enough (in numbers, not in quality).

Ok, I will assume you didn't understand my point here. Quack said that if that hunter joins the wagon, you will group queue frequently to "destroy" the bracket (it was his assumption, not mine). And what I said was, what if we (AAO) had queued only in one faction yesterday. We would've killed the pops. The games I wasn't playing on my druid, I was playing on my Horde priest (Fallingwrath). Same goes to Mesikämmen and critrage, who had to constantly queue Horde to balance the quality of games, because some of the challenging Horde players weren't queueing, or the ones who where queueing where not enough (in numbers, not in quality).

Now i understand it, thanks. But i've already fund another mate as hunter so i guess he will stuck on my druid :(

Bump for games today.
Yesterday we had many pops but the quality was low.
Lets get better games today!!

Ok, I will assume you didn't understand my point here. Quack said that if that hunter joins the wagon, you will group queue frequently to "destroy" the bracket (it was his assumption, not mine). And what I said was, what if we (AAO) had queued only in one faction yesterday. We would've killed the pops. The games I wasn't playing on my druid, I was playing on my Horde priest (Fallingwrath). Same goes to Mesikämmen and critrage, who had to constantly queue Horde to balance the quality of games, because some of the challenging Horde players weren't queueing, or the ones who where queueing where not enough (in numbers, not in quality).

If your trying to explain and get TL members to cross faction queue to balance out the games you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

If your trying to explain and get TL members to cross faction queue to balance out the games you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

I know for a fact that atleast Hurrx cross factions to balance the games, but that's it. Also, it's actually AAO who's been cross-factioning to balance games, or there would be barely no pops after the first one, regardless if TL is queueing or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we will gy farm with or without him and kill the bracket you do nothing but complain about.

pwn 2k13

Haha so hardcore

Also cute.. talking like you got the bracket in ur pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread