Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd game i had was the only decent one

Last game was the sicket can someone share me the screenshot please ? Sputnick ?

getsnared3_zpsf7c15aeb.png

Check my deaths. So strong.
Ty for focusing me all the time and ty nick :D.
But was a good game.

But was a good game.

Hey, someone's gonna have to die first and after downing a hunter it's a lot easier to start pushing enemy team back ^^

But was a good game.

Do you play with 10 sec dissengage or that sprint one ? Oh by the way, thanks for not trying to kill me roof in that dead game.

I was talking about overall game play not only yours.

Being the main ally healer of that game, 3 dc's will affect the overall gameplay, don't you think so? Proof is the first cap, which happened 30sec after I dc'ed.

Being the main ally healer of that game, 3 dc's will affect the overall gameplay, don't you think so? Proof is the first cap, which happened 30sec after I dc'ed.

Whatever dude, for the first time alliance and horde has same number of healers / same number of mage and hunters and 1 FC both side. And i didn't notice anything when i pushed for the fear @ 6 stacks you were still regrowing everything.

i didn't notice anything when i pushed for the fear @ 6 stacks you were still regrowing everything.

That wasn't when our FC died tho. Tbh, I don't even know how he died. When I logged he was dead. But that's actually irrelevant. We were pushed to our own GY, so that pretty much concluded the outcome of that game.

That wasn't when our FC died tho. Tbh, I don't even know how he died. When I logged he was dead. But that's actually irrelevant. We were pushed to our own GY, so that pretty much concluded the outcome of that game.

If you get pushed to your own GY with similar teams, i can't do anything for you. And he die to the fear @ 6 stacks that was the first cap.

If you get pushed to your own GY with similar teams, i can't do anything for you. And he die to the fear @ 6 stacks that was the first cap.

Well, you can't do pretty much when it's a connection problem. As for when he died (1st cap), I'm pretty sure I was dc'ed. But like I said, it's irrelevant now. Was a good game.

Well, you can't do pretty much when it's a connection problem. As for when he died (1st cap), I'm pretty sure I was dc'ed. But like I said, it's irrelevant now. Was a good game.

Yeah i had a blast aswell yesterday did it popped like 10 ? Or i was dreaming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread