Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
evolutonary dead and the energy put in = time wasted. thought you was smarter than that, i feel kinda let down.

I don't think I'm wasting my time. I enjoy doing this and hopefully I educate someone.

Why did you waste your time putting a gif of snow in your signature?

Not appropiate

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'm wasting my time. I enjoy doing this and hopefully I educate someone.

Why did you waste your time putting a gif of snow in your signature?

took 2 sec, and the time put into the enjoyment are matched. unlike speaking in a second language about a subject in the foreign land in a thread not for this topic. To me and most people seeing this thread (or just OCD about productivity) would see this whole argument as a waste of time as your arguing opinions not facts.

and again keep it up champ.

Educate me on how we evolved from monkeys :D

Nice.

took 2 sec, and the time put into the enjoyment are matched. unlike speaking in a second language about a subject in the foreign land in a thread not for this topic. To me and most people seeing this thread (or just OCD about productivity) would see this whole argument as a waste of time as your arguing opinions not facts.

and again keep it up champ.

Because it's a fact that the "time put into the enjoyment" aren't matched when speaking in a second language about a subject in the foreign land, and not an opinion. Thus, you're arguing opinions, not facts, and your argument is now killed. You may now stop posting.

Nice.

Because it's a fact that the "time put into the enjoyment" aren't matched when speaking in a second language about a subject in the foreign land, and not an opinion. Thus, you're arguing opinions, not facts, and your argument is now killed. You may now stop posting.

look at this kid. talking like he can give commands. CUTE.

your's and aswell drama point are all based on a metaphor. are arguing over it is a waste of time, please take it to PM's so you can stop embarssing yourself :D

trying to convince someone that what theyre doing is not worth their time sounds like a good use of ur time to me

link me one racist remark i've made in this thread and i'll pm mocha, and ask for a perma ban myself.

also, you've made plenty of remarks about "jaja's" your self. i'm sure every one in this thread remembers your former signature. or should we mention your fondness to fraud?

link me what i asked for or don't even bother replying. i've no interest in talking with criminals in the making, cheers. XXX
You've already asked me for a permaban but after a few days it just didn't feel right so I reversed the ban :p

Fun games. More tomorrow. And I apologize if I couldn't move on that last match. My interface jammed, which made me unable to perform any actions for 8 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
as anyone else noticed hurrx tries to make his posts sound deep and intelligent lately? he's still a guy arguing about politics on a video game forum though : (

oxymoron

if you shorten it a bit, it fits him even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread