QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything mentioning this but is there an addon anyone knows that keeps track of fishing? I have rarity which keeps track of each time you loot a mob that drops a companion and it tracks sea turtle also but it only tracks when you actually catch a fish or junk :3 I would like to track my progress for a few fishing achievements like ironjaw or the catch that didn't get away

Rhae, go rare spawn farmining lol, ive been farming for "scouting tunic of agility" and OMFG ive looted about 80 fortified pieces, I dunno what enchants they were but man every time I kill a rare spawn its like I know ima get a fortified sumthin lol.

and for the record BFD doesnt drop "fortified" gear at all. ive did BFD so much times (Ive witnessed all the rare trash mob drops atleast twice) and ive NEVER seen a fortified drop so yeh..... rare spawns in duskwood/wetlands/hillsbrad/ashenvale ;)

Dont do dungeons :).

I want wranglers boots of stam (only item i have left for my fc druid) ONLY ONE . were does i farm ? im on a completely dead server so never any competition with what ever i do.

i kinda realized to complete my f2p shammy buff set im missing stone statues and 225 first aid

are magewave bandages worth it on a healer?I could probably only get the first tick in for extra 100 life.

What about stone statues?Id hate to grind to 110 JC(one of my most loathed profession,except leathercrafting is JC) .It would take me days cuz i only play 1-3 hours at most. Would the statues be worth the pain?They would have a CD with a battle standard/condensed mana powder/chipped power core so im not sure how many CDS id have to go through to just use them

then id have to pick herbalism back up.....so is it worht it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted a thread about getting the Darnassus and Exodar flames and I've looked through the last few months' threads and can't find it T_T Anyone better at finding things than me care to help?

Edit: nvm, got them without much trouble :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted a thread about getting the Darnassus and Exodar flames and I've looked through the last few months' threads and can't find it T_T Anyone better at finding things than me care to help?
Darnassus is easy:

Go to Darkshore. Go to the furthest point (you'll see an edge of the border of the sea beneath you). Start swimming there to the Docks of Teldrassil. Try to run around the isle (you'll want to go through the pink portal from the back and by this way get less chance to get attacked by guards). Once you're inside, you'll be killed immediatly. You'll spawn at Dolanaar. Ress. Sickness there. Get the bonfire aswell there for another 10. Run towards Darnassus. You can pass the first wall at the right side. Bonfire will be about 50 yds there. Easy to get without guards. Dont go too far ofc.

Darnassus is easy:

Go to Darkshore. Go to the furthest point (you'll see an edge of the border of the sea beneath you). Start swimming there to the Docks of Teldrassil. Try to run around the isle (you'll want to go through the pink portal from the back and by this way get less chance to get attacked by guards). Once you're inside, you'll be killed immediatly. You'll spawn at Dolanaar. Ress. Sickness there. Get the bonfire aswell there for another 10. Run towards Darnassus. You can pass the first wall at the right side. Bonfire will be about 50 yds there. Easy to get without guards. Dont go too far ofc.

I got them, my principal issue was trying to figure out how to get to exodar since my attempt to ghost run didn't work, turns out you can use the boat just fine. Silly me >_>

Go to and just look up your toon then copy the url and click the thing on posts that looks like a globe with sideways 8 under it and copy your url. Seems you just have wrong website

i just randomly typed the website it wasnt suppose to be real. i tried the thing with the globe and stuff but it posted then link. im trying to get it like how people will have their characters name, and then if you click on that name it opens a tab to their armory

Go to and just look up your toon then copy the url and click the thing on posts that looks like a globe with sideways 8 under it and copy your url. Seems you just have wrong website

like, if you scroll up you see how kearbear and mialo have their names and then it sends you to their armory, thats what im trying to do

Yes, it's really all about the addon and having p2p's in the f2p channel. That's why you want to pick a server that has a good amount of f2ps and a few p2ps.

Ok, this is an easy one.

Every time you re-spec it costs you a little more than the last time. Can a respec bill go over 10g? Does anyone know the formula for the price increase in respecs?

Ok, this is an easy one.

Every time you re-spec it costs you a little more than the last time. Can a respec bill go over 10g? Does anyone know the formula for the price increase in respecs?

Maximum respec cost is 81 Silver. It won't ever go above that.

I don't know any formula, though. But the only cost below that is 42 Silver. Once you respec for 42 Silver, the next time it will be 81 Silver and remain at that. After a while (I think like a day), if you did not respec again, then the price goes back down to 42 Silver. I myself have never seen it below 42 Silver, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread