QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear discussion, I guess, but I like guides more in the way that they discuss a persons playstyle and the reader gets insight into what the guide author thinks about abilities, situations, etc. Would love to read a priest guide by Veinte. ^^

Gear discussion, I guess, but I like guides more in the way that they discuss a persons playstyle and the reader gets insight into what the guide author thinks about abilities, situations, etc. Would love to read a priest guide by Veinte. ^^

A priest guide by veinte? I couldn't take that seriously.

<3 veinte. You will always be a better priest than me...
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do 1v1 wsg wargames? and what level can you do them?
Thininking about a way to pratice jumps.

edit. a hour of reading and soon as I ask here I found the answer. 5v5 for wsg.

Can you do 1v1 wsg wargames? and what level can you do them?
Thininking about a way to pratice jumps.

edit. a hour of reading and soon as I ask here I found the answer. 5v5 for wsg.

I bet you could find nine people to queue with you just to practice jumps. I'd definitely be interested.

Do you know where to get Kalcego'es gift? If so then who starts the whole quest chain?
Already answered, but just to make sure you don't miss the very useful comment on wowhead by Ch3wy:

This is part of a quest chain in which the player aids Kalecgos (the new blue dragon aspect) in finding Azuregos and protecting him from the black dragonflight. It spans much of the land of Azshara and is composed of many quests, several of which are completely original in their concepts.

1.)Azshara Blues
2.)Friends Come In All Colors

Helping out Ergll:
3.)A Little Pick-me-up
4.)Absorbent
---5.)Full of Hot Water
6.)That's Just Rude!

Finding Archmage Xylem:
7.)The Way to a Mage's Heart
8.)Wash Out
9.)Dressed to Impress

Helping Xylem and his Apprentices:
10.)Shear Will
11.)Waste of Thyme
12.)Renewable Resource

13.)Manual Labor
14.)Trouble Under Foot

Getting to Xylem's Trials
15.)The Pinnacle of Learning
16.)Watch Your Step

Xylem's Trials
17.)The Trial of Fire
---Achievement: Glutton for Fiery Punishment
18.)The Trial of Frost
---Achievement: Glutton for Icy Punishment
19.)The Trial of Shadow
---Achievement: Glutton for Shadowy Punishment

Finding Azuregos
20.)Xylem's Asylum
21.)Wasn't It Obvious?
22.)Easy is Boring
23.)Turning the Tables

The Final Battle
24.)Fade to Black - Quest - World of Warcraft

I'm trying to get the Area grand master trinket. The main problem is that I cannot find the quest giver. Is the quest worth running into a level 35 zone and even have trouble finding the quest giver.

First of all you got to loot ... Arena Master - Item - World of Warcraft -> This lev 35 trinket starts the quest! After you loot 12 of these, you deliver it to Short John Mithril ( He is in the arena ) to complete the quest (Arena Master)and you get the most wanted Arena Grand Master .
Go every 3 hours : 00:00 03:00 06:00 09:00 12:00 15:00 18:00 21:00 when the chest spawns in the middle of the arena floor. More info in the links.

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread