QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this bracket have an irc channel? Would make it 10 times easier to syncronize arenas crossfaction.
W have Vent. 10x easier.

Afaik Maps - World of Warcraft that is the best place to farm sporeggar rep
that's the only place to get to exalted. to mix it up before revered, you can go to the Dead Mire for a scenery change.

but have no idea about the best place to farm mag'har/kurenai. Help?
I'd say:
1. Kil'sorrow NPC's as they drop the marks of Kil'jaeden, which the main can either use for Aldor rep, or sell for a pretty good price.
2. Either Boulderfist NPC's or Warmaul NPC's, which the main can use for Consortium rep if they need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the 20 have to loot the key and also unlock the prisoner?

Also, thanks for linking that thread, I was searching for it earlier!
{edit} no. Lofi and two others are the only ones i know of that have done it (they all did it together). You're talking several thousand hours worth of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the 20 have to loot the key and also unlock the prisoner?

Also, thanks for linking that thread, I was searching for it earlier!

No, the 20 just has to be in same party (does not work in raid) as the one turning in keys. I think its min level 80 to even do the prequest that allows you to loot keys, and even then the drop rate is pretty awful.

Even if you pregrind CE rep as far as possible, it will take about 3000 keys to reach exalted w CE. It took me about 5000 keys to max out exalted with all factions.

This is probably the worst grind in the game, and I don't recommend it to anyone. Of course you can also buy keys on the AH, altho typically there are not many available.

I'm well aware :(
Trying to gauge if it's worth it or not. And haha@linking Lofi; I use his armory as a rep guide all the time!

I assume the keys can be master looted though, right? With very rough math, I'm still looking at 150,000 kills for the ~4000 keys it takes to get to exalted. Might be a long term project when I finish some other achievements.

If you haven't done the Consortium prequests, I don't think you will be eligible for looting keys, even with master looter.

The best option is to grind/buy keys with an 85, and then invite up to 4 level 20s to be in the turnin party. Everyone in the party receives the full reputation gains.

Are Cobrahn's Boots - Item - World of Warcraft in any way BiS for feral? Most armory links I see in the guides use Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes - Item - World of Warcraft, but occasionally I see Cobrahn's on a toon with what looks like otherwise close to BiS gear. Is the addition of 4 crit worth the loss of 4 agility and 11 armor?

Is this just a matter of preference at this point? Need to know because I may have made a boo-boo. :(

Also I see some Blackfathom Leggings - Item - World of Warcraft used over both Hogger's Trousers - Item - World of Warcraft and Smelting Pants - Item - World of Warcraft in there. Same question.

that's the only place to get to exalted. to mix it up before revered, you can go to the Dead Mire for a scenery change.

I'd say:
1. Kil'sorrow NPC's as they drop the marks of Kil'jaeden, which the main can either use for Aldor rep, or sell for a pretty good price.
2. Either Boulderfist NPC's or Warmaul NPC's, which the main can use for Consortium rep if they need it.
After testing all 3 locations. This is the best place to farm Mag'har. Sit your twinks on the ledge where the top dot is, and you farm in and outside the cave.
Maps - World of Warcraft

No, the 20 just has to be in same party (does not work in raid) as the one turning in keys. I think its min level 80 to even do the prequest that allows you to loot keys, and even then the drop rate is pretty awful.

Even if you pregrind CE rep as far as possible, it will take about 3000 keys to reach exalted w CE. It took me about 5000 keys to max out exalted with all factions.

This is probably the worst grind in the game, and I don't recommend it to anyone. Of course you can also buy keys on the AH, altho typically there are not many available.
Thanks for the info

All those agility/crit items are 100% personal preference. Which is more important, stam/agi(AP)/crit to you? Obviously you'll also want to be hit capped, which is why a lot of people use Hogger's.

The quest you need to do to get the keys to drop requires 70, it was BC after all, but more importantly than that, it requires honored with Consortium. If you do plan to do the keys, and Sporeggar, don't forget that the keys also give Sporeggar rep, so no point grinding that out since the keys will get you to exalted too, and you don't get to choose which faction gives you rep. H MT trash kills without killing any bosses are the fastest way to farm the keys.

I found that ogres spawned incredibly slowly and that Sunspring Post had a much better spawn rate with no downtime on running around killing things. There's also a nice centrally located tent with a quest boss you can stand on top of alive, which is nice if you don't want to lose rep buffs.

It seems to be about 8 hours. I actually just started it and am a little over a fourth done. I'll grab you next time I'm on and hopefully we can split the work.
Take me with you! I'm 2/5 or so.

where do Hpallys get hit capped? i have spark bracers+1 hit & the lakeshire chain quest ring +3 hit what is the total number? i found a rand green chest +3 hit and im still 1% short i have the loom chest now so back to only +4 hit total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread