Questions & Answers

The extra stats from gear are a giant bonus over pure trial. Their only bonus over true 29s is playing free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would the standard trial and veteran trial players be interested in veteran level 19s if wargames are possible and build guilds to premade or make one big veteran 19s guild to create an environment to have these games on a daily base?

Would the standard trial and veteran trial players be interested in veteran level 19s if wargames are possible and build guilds to premade or make one big veteran 19s guild to create an environment to have these games on a daily base?

Me, [MENTION=18418]playdoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=18801]ETshaman[/MENTION] etc have our own guild called STARTERS on Bleeding Hollow Horde. You can join us, but i for one won't be able to play much as i started a new Summer job, would love to see you there! I can also tell, Rapido, Jukejitsu and ETShaman play on a daily basis.

But just a heads up for the 10v10s. Trial Twinks offer the best wargames, because of the lack of enchants. Enchants make the game less strategical and way more Bursty, which i do not like. That's why i have always loved f2p wargames!!

Me, playdoe, ETshaman etc have our own guild called STARTERS on Bleeding Hollow Horde. You can join us, but i for one won't be able to play much as i started a new Summer job, would love to see you there! I can also tell, Rapido, Jukejitsu and ETShaman play on a daily basis.

But just a heads up for the 10v10s. Trial Twinks offer the best wargames, because of the lack of enchants. Enchants make the game less strategical and way more Bursty, which i do not like. That's why i have always loved f2p wargames!!
I am from EU lenny, cba to start everything all over again including creating/upgrading my trial account and giving blizzard more money. Also I was talking about veteran level 19s, meaning with full enchants and stuff :)

The reason I posted here is that this is a pretty new thing and the most standard and veteran trial account players are reading here. I suppose I should have posted this in another section but wouldn't get the attention from the target group ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm about to get bashed for posting this.. and it just happens to be in this thread.. but wtf is up with all the level 20 twink hype these days?

I just reactivated after a number of years, and of course all my 19s and 29s are sitting here anxious to enter some BGs. Their gear is outdated, so I came on here as per usual for advice / models to follow.

I had no idea this "F2P 20 twinking" was even a thing. Tried reading some Q&A's but it just hasn't clicked yet... why not 19 or 29?!

I know I'm about to get bashed for posting this.. and it just happens to be in this thread.. but wtf is up with all the level 20 twink hype these days?

I just reactivated after a number of years, and of course all my 19s and 29s are sitting here anxious to enter some BGs. Their gear is outdated, so I came on here as per usual for advice / models to follow.

I had no idea this "F2P 20 twinking" was even a thing. Tried reading some Q&A's but it just hasn't clicked yet... why not 19 or 29?!

It's kind of dead these days actually.

F2P is for free, that's why the 'hype'. And we were pretty active in 2012, at Your registration time.

And you couldn't level lock at 19 on F2P. But you could play without paying, which of course was a huge advantage.

F2P is for free, that's why the 'hype'. And we were pretty active in 2012, at Your registration time.

makes sense, thanks. do you then fight against level 24 twinks in the same bracket? or do people not make those :confused:

or just que with premade groups?

Is it possible for someone to gift a wow battlechest to a f2p account and the f2p account can activate it?

How long does it take, assuming it's based on time, to get the perpetual $10 battlechest sale on a trial account?

Dropped down

Did yours fishing and cooking skills dropped down to 100 points?

(mine did yesterday on only one character while fishing in dalaran - get dc'd and after relog skills were at 100 and aren't skillable)
Did it happen only to me?
View attachment 5666View attachment 5667View attachment 5668
*Attached are responses from support.

Attachments

• Crying orc.jpg
    Crying orc.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 3.png
    3.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 4.png
    4.png