Questions & Answers

Okay, so I don't sub, but I buy a month every so often. I'm gonna make a couple fully twinked 20s, not to BG, but because I'm addicted to making 20s.

What are the best professions? I'm thinking alchemy and engineering.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Okay, so I don't sub, but I buy a month every so often. I'm gonna make a couple fully twinked 20s, not to BG, but because I'm addicted to making 20s.

Engineering definitely, although alchemy doesn't offer any benefits over simply having the elixirs and potions in your bags. No more mixology.

Did the servers just go down for everyone?

i believe so, i can't even go into wow or hearthstone forum.
like whole us bnet gone down.
probably the problem to patch Bnet version 1.2.6.5566 thingy

A major patch came out so Lizard Squad is probably DDoSing again, like they've been doing for every major game/console network.

My Bnet client connects on my windows tablet. Won't load the content though.

Hearthstone works.

Ok. so i have NEVER proc'd wild imp on my demo lock using Doom.
What do i need to do? below is crit gear
is it "worth it" damage wise to change out gear to increase crit?
or is there some other issue to making this happen more regularly (or at all)?

Tattered DM Robe and Mantle +16
Girdle of Nobility +3
Rune of Perfection +10
Riot Stick +10

Total +16.14
Total Intellect on this lock is 115 BTW

TY

As you can see in my signature my hunter has 22% haste. If anyone knows of items that add more haste please tell me!

My aimed shot is 2.04 sec! Almost the same speed of a steady shot with no haste

gorestained robe
hovel diggers bands
satchel cloak of the sorcerer

noone seems to have answered my previous question so ill ask again.

i read that blizzard gives out 7/10 days of free game time every 3 months (im not sure if this is 7 or 10 days or is it different every time?).

is that the same as the WoD trial? as in you get a 10 day WoD trial every 3 months?

or is the 10 day WoD trial and the 7/10 free game time not the same thing? as in we get a 1 time WoD trial but we get 7/10 days of free game time for MoP content?

edit: nevermind got the answer
The 7 free days is because Blizz completely fucked the launch of WoD. It was for all accounts. A one off. Their way of apologizing.

10 day WoD trials, for those that don't have WoD, are exactly every 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the situation with the enchants for heirlooms? Are they available? For a new veteran account? (getting boas now)
I mean high lvl chants.

What is the situation with the enchants for heirlooms? Are they available? For a new veteran account? (getting boas now)
I mean high lvl chants.
Answering my own question: heirloom tab is like a vendor, where you can buy collected heirlooms for free, so you get a copy of a heirloom then you can enchant it and use :)

Can't craft stuff that takes over a 100 skill so probably the same as you would use on an f2p.

noone seems to have answered my previous question so ill ask again.

i read that blizzard gives out 7/10 days of free game time every 3 months (im not sure if this is 7 or 10 days or is it different every time?).

is that the same as the WoD trial? as in you get a 10 day WoD trial every 3 months?

or is the 10 day WoD trial and the 7/10 free game time not the same thing? as in we get a 1 time WoD trial but we get 7/10 days of free game time for MoP content?

edit: nevermind got the answer
But he didn't gave the right answer :)

7 day trial through e-mail for getting people back to the game and the 10 day is a WoD trial. Am certain you get 10 day WoD trial every 3 months through b-net but I am not getting the 7 day trial e-mail every 3 months so I do not know what is up with that.

For str classes, what are the best scaled boots/wrists? For both w/ crit and w/out crit?

savage trodders and collarspike
boots of the hero and bracers of the most trusted.

Where do I go to start the chain quest for Bracers of the most trusted?

Silverpine forest. Look it up on wowhead. You dont have to do all but many quests.

I'm aware it's Silverpine forest, do you know which quest specifically? I tried back tracking the chain quest but no leads. Someone in wowhead comments posted the chain starter quest but then someone else said he was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread