Questions & Answers

DK- if you have a previous one, then yes; otherwise, no.
Ahn'Qiraj- DKs can enter
Mount- mount is instance-specific? I imagine you won't have it when you exit the raid (correct me if i am wrong)

that is some crafty thinking, hopefully you won't get banned when I report you to blizzcon

Ive seen some people ride it in goldshire. Maybe it requires some kind of reputatipn grrind

There's one that is super super rare and GF'd and only one to a few people per realm got it (the legendary Black Qiraji mount). You might also be talking about the Archaeology one (Qiraji Battletank) but that also requires a linked account.

I just got a Formula: Enchant Weapon - Minor Beastslayer - Item - World of Warcraft drop and I'm planning to keep it, just incase they make enchant transmogs etc. (+ its a recipe drop, not taught from enchant trainer).

What is classified as a 'Beast' type in WoW?

I'm an alliance character, so in BG's since I am versing horde characters, are there any horde races that fall under the type 'Beast'?

Or is this enchant strictly PvE beneficial?

What average % of my PvE monsters (at this level bracket) are beasts? I can only imagine humanoids and elementals do not fall under this category which is a huge chunk gone.

Maybe this enchant is just better for PvE, even though the Minor Striking enchant is alot more consistent I Would just like to know, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Formula: Enchant Weapon - Minor Beastslayer - Item - World of Warcraft drop and I'm planning to keep it, just incase they make enchant transmogs etc. (+ its a recipe drop, not taught from enchant trainer).

I'm an alliance character, so in BG's since I am versing horde characters, are there any horde races that fall under the type 'Beast'?

What average % of my PvE monsters (at this level bracket) are beasts? I can only imagine humanoids and elementals do not fall under this category which is a huge chunk gone.

Maybe this enchant is just better for PvE, even though the Minor Striking enchant is alot more consistent I Would just like to know, thanks.

I don't know how up to date this is Beast - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft, but it says shapeshifted druids and wolfed shamans are considered beasts

Shapeshifted Druids and wolf shamans, hunter pets.

anyone know of an add-on that displays/notifies you when somebody targets you . the ideas situation would be me derping in a mid fight and i see "so and so has targeted you " i move 2 cm on my screen then mousover root their unit frame and proceed to derp more.

anyone know of an add-on that displays/notifies you when somebody targets you . the ideas situation would be me derping in a mid fight and i see "so and so has targeted you " i move 2 cm on my screen then mousover root their unit frame and proceed to derp more.

X-perl unit frames has that option

X-perl unit frames has that option
If the players targeting you are in your party/raid (and/or their targets are targeting you), or similar. See here (also clarifying X-perl's limitations to finding who's targeting you). The supposed reason then (and perhaps even now) is that such an addon would require valid UnitIDs, which are (in summary):
The types of people who have unitIDs are those in your party and raid, your target, your focus, your mouseover, and any chain of targets stemming from one of those. [And arena opponents].

Though I'm unclear if work-arounds or alternatives exists, or are possible, or this part of the API was redone since then.

What is the BiS f2p enchant for a Chest piece (as a Rogue)?

- Light Armor Kit - Spell - World of Warcraft
- Medium Armor Kit - Spell - World of Warcraft
(now both only give +1 armor)

OR

- Lesser Health - Spell - World of Warcraft
(now only gives +6 health)

In my opinion its the +1 armor, because health pools have been increased whilst armor has been compressed and the health enchant has been nerfed to only +6 health.

On my rogue I have 78 armor and 1957 health (PvE).

(Armor) 78 divided by 1 = 78
(Health) 1957 divided by 6 = 326

= Armor has more of a significant difference.

Does Armor reduce the damage of magic/elemental attacks? or only physical attacks, if so then the health enchant is more consistent.

Let me know.

Does Multistrike only give a % chance on your auto attack wings or mimic damage on abilities too?

What is the BiS f2p enchant for a Chest piece (as a Rogue)?

- Light Armor Kit - Spell - World of Warcraft
- Medium Armor Kit - Spell - World of Warcraft
(now both only give +1 armor)

OR

- Lesser Health - Spell - World of Warcraft
(now only gives +6 health)

In my opinion its the +1 armor, because health pools have been increased whilst armor has been compressed and the health enchant has been nerfed to only +6 health.

On my rogue I have 78 armor and 1957 health (PvE).

(Armor) 78 divided by 1 = 78
(Health) 1957 divided by 6 = 326

= Armor has more of a significant difference.

Does Armor reduce the damage of magic/elemental attacks? or only physical attacks, if so then the health enchant is more consistent.

Let me know.

Go with the 6 HP.

It seems that currently the armor granted by Light/Medium Armor Kits is considered "Bonus Armor", which means it only works for tank specs. Non-tank specializations (for example, all rogue specs) are not seeing any benefit from armor kits at the moment.

EDIT: To answer your other question, the Multistrike chance applies to both auto-attacks and abilities.

Wow your right, I am not seeing the bonus armor benefits, I will apply the leather kits to all my good gear (legs/gloves) though just incase, but I agree with you, for now the +6 health is a better option for the chest.

It seems that currently the armor granted by Light/Medium Armor Kits is considered "Bonus Armor", which means it only works for tank specs. Non-tank specializations (for example, all rogue specs) are not seeing any benefit from armor kits at the moment.

Mostly right, but... Armor Kits are only counting as armor for tank specs, not Bonus Armor. Bonus Armor is a specific stat that, for tanks, also grants additional Attack Power. It's important that tank specced people know that armor kits will not increase your attack power. I was sad when I learned this.

Mostly right, but... Armor Kits are only counting as armor for tank specs, not Bonus Armor. Bonus Armor is a specific stat that, for tanks, also grants additional Attack Power. It's important that tank specced people know that armor kits will not increase your attack power. I was sad when I learned this.

Are you sure? Currently testing this as a Prot Warrior, the armor kits definitely seem to be granting me AP.

Users who are viewing this thread