Questions & Answers

No. On a Question and Answer thread, "just youtube it" is not a sufficient answer. It's a dismissive non-answer. This is Twink INFO, that answer does not contain any info.

Adal has always been a troll...

Even if [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] was able to do all the achievements required as an F2P, don't you have to be level 70 to learn the mount?

It automaticly learns itself, and we can use dem drakes, no ? :)

It automaticly learns itself, and we can use dem drakes, no ? :)

I wish Blizzard would be consistent. Some mounts auto-learned, others mailed, others straight to bags. It's kinda weird, running around on something like a Vitreous Stone Drake at level 20. I keep forgetting and try to fly off.

Anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes!

Weapon choices, non boa, no sf for combat rogue? Please not wsg sword.

Weapon choices, non boa, no sf for combat rogue? Please not wsg sword.
I wouldn't recommend wicked daggers (or any dagger) for main hand (offhand daggers are better though) since using a dagger instead of other one-hand weapons for main hand will unnecessarily decrease your sinister strike and revealing strike damage, since they directly scale with weapon damage, and dagger normalized weapon speed being lower (1.7) means attack-power to weapon damage conversion is further reduced, compared to normalized weapon speed from other one-hand weapons (2.4).
A geared combat rogue would have around 50+ of their DPS come from AP [in which 3.5 AP=1 DPS], and thus in calculating weapon damage, 2.4(50) looks more appealing than 1.7(50), about [2.4-1.7](50)=+35 to weapon damage more appealing.

As for
Please not wsg sword.
Here's a list of possible alternatives (presuming you're insisting on something with/for agility classes, though some on the list are grandfathered).

Only worthwhile choice is Axe of the Enforcer (and possibly guillotine axe), butcher's cleaver, and the (13-25) damage-from-weapon alternatives from deadmines. Unfortunately the first 2 are rare BoEs.

However, the wsg sword's lower-and-top-ends (15, 29) are better than the (13, 25) alternatives by (2, 4), which is worth roughly 2*(3.5/2.4)=2.916...≈3 to 4*(3.5/2.4)=5.833...≈6 attack power, or 3 to 6 agility in weapon damage (or 2 to 5, depending on calculation rounding).
And compared to butcher's cleaver, (15, 29)-(16, 23)=(-1,6), or about -1 to 6*(3.5/2.4)=8.75≈8 agility in weapon damage.

That's at level 20, at least. I've yet to check how they compare with bg/arena scalings.

[Edit]: My number crunching/theorycrafting was rushed, which I'll double-check when I'm more able. If anyone can correct/critique, feel free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't recommend wicked daggers (or any dagger) for main hand (offhand daggers are better though) since using a dagger instead of other one-hand weapons for main hand will unnecessarily decrease your sinister strike and revealing strike damage, since they directly scale with weapon damage, and dagger normalized weapon speed being lower (1.7) means attack-power to weapon damage conversion is further reduced, compared to normalized weapon speed from other one-hand weapons (2.4).
A geared combat rogue would have around 50+ of their DPS come from AP [in which 3.5 AP=1 DPS], and thus in calculating weapon damage, 2.4(50) looks more appealing than 1.7(50), about [2.4-1.7](50)=+35 to weapon damage more appealing.

As for

Here's a list of possible alternatives (presuming you're insisting on something with/for agility classes, though some on the list are grandfathered).

Only worthwhile choice is Axe of the Enforcer (and possibly guillotine axe), butcher's cleaver, and the (13-25) damage-from-weapon alternatives from deadmines. Unfortunately the first 2 are rare BoEs.

However, the wsg sword's lower-and-top-ends (15, 29) are better than the (13, 25) alternatives by (2, 4), which is worth roughly 2*(3.5/2.4)=2.916...≈3 to 4*(3.5/2.4)=5.833...≈6 attack power, or 3 to 6 agility in weapon damage (or 2 to 5, depending on calculation rounding).
And compared to butcher's cleaver, (15, 29)-(16, 23)=(-1,6), or about -1 to 6*(3.5/2.4)=8.75≈8 agility in weapon damage.

That's at level 20, at least. I've yet to check how they compare with bg/arena scalings.

[Edit]: My number crunching/theorycrafting was rushed, which I'll double-check when I'm more able. If anyone can correct/critique, feel free.

I would like to pick your brain some time about the best BoA and pre-BoA weapons for each of the monk specs. You seem to be a good number cruncher on weapon stats and that's a skill I have yet to pick up.

Caaan we use Last Deck of Nemelex Xobeh - Item - World of Warcraft ? If yes, only outside world or BGs too?
Thanks for the answer in advance!

Not sure about the deck, but if you are into gambling on buffs/debuffs, consider using raw Deviate Fish. I used them more back in the days of actually having to manage mana, but I have been saved from imminent destruction by a key 500+ heal since they can be used in combat/pvp. It makes sense to try if you are going to die anyway, right?

Either way. gambling makes life more exciting!! (lolz)

Not sure about the deck, but if you are into gambling on buffs/debuffs, consider using raw Deviate Fish. I used them more back in the days of actually having to manage mana, but I have been saved from imminent destruction by a key 500+ heal since they can be used in combat/pvp. It makes sense to try if you are going to die anyway, right?

Either way. gambling makes life more exciting!! (lolz)

Im looking for buffs to help me in PvE soloing and that 100% crit or 50% speed would be a huge jump :)

Users who are viewing this thread