Questions & Answers

ps y am i down 8 posts from the last time i logged in?

Posted in inoobupro's threads? they got deleted and all the post contained within.

BFD Pants or Shield for this Alliance Arms Warrior in WoD? Soccermom @ Ravenholdt - Community - World of Warcraft

Thinking of WoD

Interesting question... my instinct all along has been to go with the shield, as it's the best shield at our level, but you raise a point I hadn't thought about before. I'm assuming you're considering Thaelrid's Greaves for a crit set, as it does have 3 more crit than Stone Guard Greaves. According to wowhead, the WoD redistribution of stats for these pieces narrows to 2 crit, plus stone guard greaves are 10 lower in ilevel and may scale to 29 such that the difference in crit between them is 1 or less. Needs PTR BG testing.

Also to consider is whether your warrior can get the BoA shield before WoD, because it's the only shield that compares with Shield Against the Evil Presence and there's no certainty that we'll ever be able to get the BoA shield afterwards. Is that useful at all?

can Kilda publicly state inoob's alt accs without breaching mod coc? #releasethenoob
ps y am i down 8 posts from the last time i logged in?

There's nothing wrong with outing inoob's alt accounts, as those were the original ones which were banned, they are not secret. The information I have provided is neither sensitive nor personal so I don't see what you're making a fuss about really.

But how will I check out for free if I still like dis game? :'(

Whatever you do, don't play F2P. Don't ruin your memories of when good players still played.

But how will I check out for free if I still like dis game? :'(

They'll offer a new version i'm sure. They have to update them every expansion, and they want you to be able to jump into the latest one asap. The upside is you'll get whatever new sor mount/pet they create.

BFD Pants or Shield for this Alliance Arms Warrior in WoD? Soccermom @ Ravenholdt - Community - World of Warcraft

Thinking of WoD

Choo could always make 2 warriors and have your cake and eat it too.

Alas, this is the second war. That is, I'm not trying to make a real prot out of it, I'm just trying to take the best GF'ed reward for a potential stam/crit set. And I already have Redbeard's Crest for my DPS shield, I'm just saying, which will provide the most benefit for DPS warrior in WoD. I'm leaning pants, even though I hate taking Int rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is common knowledge nowadays since I haven't had much time to play lately, but anyone got an idea of when the wod prepatch is coming out?

Users who are viewing this thread