Questions & Answers

can someone please remind me what is best hit rating on twinks (i have prot warrior). I thought there was a whole thread on it, but i can't find it.

can someone please remind me what is best hit rating on twinks (i have prot warrior). I thought there was a whole thread on it, but i can't find it.
By "best", do you mean, "highest possible", "most appropriate for battlegrounds", or "suited for arenas"?

I guess i didn't know there was a difference at least betw battlegrounds and arenas. how bout an answer to all three? Then I'll know for the future. Thanks.

do f2p alliance cloth casters even exist? Is there even such a definition, or is it all leather users galore.

And no some horde alt doesn't count.

US ofcourse

Do Izac and Watergucci count?

Posted through a sucky mobile device using Tapatalk D:<

There is no best... Are you talking about cap? Hit cap would mean you never miss.
For BGs and arena its 3% for weapon attacks and 6% for your Charge. So 6%.
If you are a race that gives an expertise bonus you can subtract that % from the 6 since the bonus also gives spell hit. (So I've heard)

TL;DR 6%

Does anyone truly enjoy this game?

It's enjoyable when you don't burn yourself out on it. There's no need to gear up a toon in one weekend. Potz around. You're in the f2p bracket. There's no pressure. You're playing with a bunch of jajas. They don't take it seriously, and neither should you ( or me either).

:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Idk. The game, much like life, is what you make of it. I finally corpse- dragged an unlinked toon to Stormspire yesterday for the blue dragonhawk hatchling. Took a while, but it was worth it. I died an awful lot but I didn't get frustrated because I was doing what I wanted.

It makes a difference.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ye I found a reason why people roll these casters and 24s on horde.

Most of the time you think horde=evil, red, and in most MMOS a caster like a warlock or a shaman is usually the badguy..so yeah ppl are going to go horde for that. Alliance....well they are going to roll like something ''righteous'' paladins, warriors...or night elf ....yeah its gonna be a druid or hunter. Leads to a damn influx of them druids and hunters,

and 24s...if alliance had insta pop ques-alot of players would roll alliance 24s, because of insta pops which make it really OP.

Ye I found a reason why people roll these casters and 24s on horde.

Most of the time you think horde=evil, red, and in most MMOS a caster like a warlock or a shaman is usually the badguy..so yeah ppl are going to go horde for that. Alliance....well they are going to roll like something ''righteous'' paladins, warriors...or night elf ....yeah its gonna be a druid or hunter. Leads to a damn influx of them druids and hunters,

and 24s...if alliance had insta pop ques-alot of players would roll alliance 24s, because of insta pops which make it really OP.
This is why cops all roll ally.

I was wondering how do you access mailboxes thru GM's? I just got the the achievement for fishing up all the coins in the Dalaran Fountain and they mailed the Titanium Seal. Ive seen other f2ps in bgs with the coin and I want to know how they did it. Thanks for helping!
You can get it at the toy vendor in dalaran mate! No need for a gm.

Or souvenir/toy shop - forget the actually shop "title". Gz too!
Found that :)

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/titanium-seal-dalaran-pure-f2p-48276/

Have to have a fishing of 430 to catch coins in Dalaran fountain, I even had to get GM intervention on three separate occasions to get mine awarded to my level 20 once I had gotten the meta. It was not available from Jeppeto in Dalaran.

Sweetsidney.

Nop.

Have to have a fishing of 430 to catch coins in Dalaran fountain, I even had to get GM intervention on three separate occasions to get mine awarded to my level 20 once I had gotten the meta. It was not available from Jeppeto in Dalaran.

Sweetsidney.

Nope , i think there isnt a skill needed to get any coin!

Users who are viewing this thread