Questions & Answers

Will our F2P enchants be taken off boas when we swap them with other toons or use a different gear set? Cause F2P chants are alot harder to get then P2P ones and I hate re leveling enchanting :/

I think any information will just be hear say. (I don't think there is a official document up about it, that I know about)

I would think that enchants will stay on heirloom weapons and armor when they are sent from character/realm to character/realm. (Seeing as how blizzard feels the affects have been balanced down to the appropriate level range).

I think the big deal with this easy heirloom swapping will be the ability of F2P's to get guild looms.

My question is regarding these account bound boas.. Idk if theres been a link or something explaining it and I've seen people talking about P2P enchants and if they will be taken off or not when they go into the bag or wherever they will be placed.

Will our F2P enchants be taken off boas when we swap them with other toons or use a different gear set? Cause F2P chants are alot harder to get then P2P ones and I hate re leveling enchanting :/

Umm , its not like ya think Lil , you will still have your chant on your item. Like you got informed there will be a neww toy/Boa/ and posssible tabbart account wide. And like blizz said , you wont have to LON ON ANOTHER CHARACTER AND SEE IF YOU BOA IS THERE , you will have the boa thingy on it. So i think when the Boa thingy appears you just have to click on 1 boa you got and it will autamatcly be added on your bag , it means that you can have like 100 boa chests if you only buy 1 xD !

Is there a guide up for Winter's Veil yet?

What kinda guide do you want lawl , just get the gifts and its over , get some archievements you can and bye , winters veil is the worst event the f2ps have ever seen m" MY OPINION" , just a football balll and some other toys... !

My question is regarding these account bound boas.. Idk if theres been a link or something explaining it and I've seen people talking about P2P enchants and if they will be taken off or not when they go into the bag or wherever they will be placed.

There just is not enough information about this feature at this time to even speculate how it will affect Starter Accounts. However, it's probably somewhat safe to assume the looms you have equipped or in your bags/bank will not be affected.

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the boa insignia vs. Tabards/ mounts, generally I'll take the boa first because i found looking good or having a rare mount will get you focused more( all the jealous ppl). Looking bad and using default mounts is the ultimate form of dmg mitigation
false . troll stripper mobs make ppl look away and not target u

Thanks for replying. The actual question regarding honor BOA was be "What would you buy next on my rogue?" I have the BOA chest, and Stormshroud shoulders, and 2200+ honor. Seems about half or more of the rogues don't replace the Wickeds with BOAs. So, what would you buy with honor next? If not the dagger, then what? That's why I could only think of the trinket. (NB: I have enough tickets for an item at the next DMF).

LAWL!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying. The actual question regarding honor BOA was be "What would you buy next on my rogue?" I have the BOA chest, and Stormshroud shoulders, and 2200+ honor. Seems about half or more of the rogues don't replace the Wickeds with BOAs. So, what would you buy with honor next? If not the dagger, then what? That's why I could only think of the trinket. (NB: I have enough tickets for an item at the next DMF).

Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft

Swift Hand of Justice - Item - World of Warcraft

I own two trial accounts linked together. (This resulted from merging an old trial account that existed before Battlenet accounts.)

As for Blingtron, both of my trial accounts share account-wide dailies.
This means that one account cannot complete the daily after another linked account has already.

However, remember that linked account characters can both be online at the same time. Also note that any action on a server takes some amount of time to compute and register. This means that if you're particularly clever you can complete each character's daily at the same time.

I have been happily obtaining two gifts a day on my account for almost a year now. :cool:
(I cannot speak on behalf of linked paid accounts. If they behave differently, then good for you.)

Just reading sevenslacks7 new guide. he mentions that f2ps can enter Gnomereagan. Please let me know how this works and what items/benefits f2ps can get from it. thanks.

Can you create a linked account on a F2P account, in otherwords a "wow1" or "wow2"?

Im out of character slots!!!

You can very easily add f2p accounts to your battle net account. Have someone with an active subscription use the in game feature for refer a friend with your email address. Following that link I had the option to add a starter edition to my account. I had a single person do this 7 times to one of my pure f2p accounts. Only the last time didn't work. I could only add 6 accounts. That account now has wow1 through wow7 all f2p.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread