Questions & Answers

I wouldn't put it past them, but you should only need 6.0%, in battleground to cap. Due to gear scaling you can actually arrive at 6.0% with less than 15 hit on your gear, when calculated out of battleground. Are you doing your calculations in the battleground or out?

I missed on a few thunderstorms, popped open the character sheet and looked at my hit which was 8% and change in the BG. Swapped some pieces around to get closer to 11% and it seemed to do the trick.

I have noticed some items not scaling until I remove and re-equip them recently. Not all the time, it might have even been last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed on a few thunderstorms, popped open the character sheet and looked at my hit which was 8% and change in the BG. Swapped some pieces around to get closer to 11% and it seemed to do the trick.

I have noticed some items not scaling until I remove and re-equip them recently. Not all the time, it might have even been last week.
There was that bug where items weren't giving, or at least showing, the correct stats until taken off and reequipped. It might be time again to make naked gear sets to swap things out quickly before BGs start. But if it's really taking that much more hit to cap, that would definitely be game-changing.

When you link your f2p to p2p do you btags change?
No. There's a difference between a WoW account and a battle.net account, as 1 battle.net account can include/contain muliple WoW accounts and other blizzard-game accounts like SC2, Hearthstone, etc.

Linking a F2P to a P2P is moving your F2P WoW account from one battle.net account to your primary battle.net account (the one with a P2P account/etc.), as oppose to merging the battle.net accounts themselves (which is impossible).

No. There's a difference between a WoW account and a battle.net account, as 1 battle.net account can include/contain muliple WoW accounts and other blizzard-game accounts like SC2, Hearthstone, etc.

Linking a F2P to a P2P is moving your F2P WoW account from one battle.net account to your primary battle.net account (the one with a P2P account/etc.), as oppose to merging the battle.net accounts themselves (which is impossible).

Ahh now I get it ty this is helpful

yeah also don't want to look like the guy who keep trying to prove stuff to to everyone else with tons of proof and essays how do I do that
So, what are you trying to look like? I gave you an honest answer the last time you posed this question. Just write from your heart, and don't give a fuck about what other people think.

Just thought of another question.. what can you do if you've joined a server that has no f2p community?

Just thought of another question.. what can you do if you've joined a server that has no f2p community?

I have always wondered that too. I guess you become unknown, no friends, then get lots of rares and farm stuff to get BiS. After that just bg a ton and become that really good player people are always afraid of when they see you, and also surprised a good player isn't from a F2P community server. Role a toon on Ravenholdt or TheVentureCo!

Honestly? I'd just reroll. Getting to level 20 and getting geared is so easy. The benefit you get from being on a server you like with people you like, far outweighs the inconvenience of having to reroll. I started on one server, had like 5 pre-BoA characters, then found TI and rerolled on Aerie Peak, developed like 4 BiS characters, then moved to another server and BiS'ed another character, then moved again to my current server and have BiS'ed three characters. Let the people you are with determine your home, not the place where you made a character.

So I have a question on whether I should create a thread or not. I was thinking about the name "How to ProtPal as an Hpal." It'll be about how to get hit capped as prot for someone who originally went holy, so you have BiS holy gear, not prot gear. It's hard to get hit capped without losing a good amount of strength if you don't have the right gear such as band of argas, eyepatch, and shield of the evil presence. I want to make a guide for others, and myself, suggesting different ways to hit cap and the best ways to hit cap while losing the least amount of strength possible. So tell me, fellow twinks, what do you say? Do I make the thread, *cluck* or nahhh?!

Users who are viewing this thread