Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me waether there is or not any "cooldown" on diminishin returns? Say, I use a controlled stun, then there's a diminishing return for antoher controlled stun, right? But after what period of time or event (combat/out of combat) can I use my controlled stun safely w/o worrying about the DR?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain to me waether there is or not any "cooldown" on diminishin returns? Say, I use a controlled stun, then there's a diminishing return for antoher controlled stun, right? But after what period of time or event (combat/out of combat) can I use my controlled stun safely w/o worrying about the DR?

Last Second - Diminishing Returns easiest way :)

well, the DR is calculated on the target, not on you...so you can switch targets and re-apply immediately for the full effect (assuming no allies just did the same thing to your opponent of course)...but i believe a toon's internal clock is 18 seconds (for all attacks in the same DR category)...not 100% sure on that though.

4 things
1. what is a good addon for tracking DR's
2. What is the better hunter wep pvp loom gun or pve bow
3.what are the advantages of mouse over macros?
4. what is better for a mage pvp staff or pve staff?

4 things

1, dunno
2. gun
3. keybind macros to ur mouse?
4. with the revamped trinket id say pve but its a playstyle choice aswell if u want the resil from GSoJ or the damage from DHC.

4 things

1.: again: Last Second

2.: Bow of Ire/Eventide Bow before you have say 1.5k HP without it and after that Naga Heartpiercer - PvE Bow is nice for extra hit if you face a lot of 24s, the PvP Gun is rarely used, as the Naga Bow simply has more dmg and the 9 extra agility make up for the 10 crit, I don't recommend it, but you could go for the Gun if you FC a lot on your hunter (granted that you have a lot of HP, otherwise Ire and Eventide might be better)

3.: You can cast on a lot of different targets while keeping your actual target and focus - also, for mouseover macros, I would recommend enabling Nameplates (and possibly switch between friendly and hostile nameplates in the battle) as it makes actually 'mousing' over a lot easier - hope this helps

4.: Depends, if you're not hitcapped yet, or face a lot of 24s, go for the PvP staff, if you're a fire mage or after you're hitcapped go for the PvE one - I have both, as I often emergency-fc so I can get more resil - generally, as the WSG-Trinket now grants 10hit you can just go for the PvE staff :)

Hope this helped you in any way :)

Anyone else's launcher "Downloading data for an upcoming patch."? Looks like 5.2 might be imminent.

Hi, haven't been online for a bit due to RL, not going to read the backlog. I miss people, send me a PM if I've missed some interesting or important stuff. :)

Which race do you think has better racials for priests, Goblin or Pandaren?

Which race do you think has better racials for priests, Goblin or Pandaren?

Hmm tough question, Goblin Jump and 1% extra-Haste against extra food-buffs and incapacitate-punch - basically comes down to your preference and how you play, if you engage in a "lot" of melee-fights (e.g: rogues ambushing you, a warrior charging you etc) the Punch and the Jump both have their advantages (Jump having more range if used down a hill, Punch against a warrior, because rogue-poison slows your running speed) - the 1% extra-Haste is downright nice and the extra food-buffs are nice if you like the farming - really comes down to what you like, but I hope I could give you a deeper look on them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread