Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to have exact quantifiable data in order to make a relatively accurate assessment. Stop being such a brickhead, the world aint all black and white.

It's funny, you assume I haven't played all the bracket I listed, with the exception of 60s (which is why I added in an assumption about it when I was stating about other brackets). I have played every other bracket and I can say (along with many others who have the same experience with the brackets) with absolute confidence that 20-24 has the lowest AVERAGE skill level in comparison to any of the bracket I listed.

Yet you have absolutely no actual clue if you're right or not. Just like what started this entire thing. Just hush lol.

That's enough.

You guys are not discussing a topic, you are discussing each other. Take it to PMs, we don't want to hear it anymore. You are polluting an otherwise useful thread. Posts directly talking about another player are @posts and aren't allowed.

I notice that oosstt has tried several times to divert the conversation to PMs, and a few of you keep directly addressing him and his knowledge/skill. That's not allowed, and I'll start reporting the lot of you if it doesn't stop.

Which is the exact reason you're here, too.

Nobody even mentioned you, and I doubt anybody makes a thread hoping you chime in at any point in time.
I'm telling you to stop this bullshit cause it's ruining a perfectly useful thread. You're not discussing anything you're arguing and you will never convince each other = you will go on in eternity or till the thread gets cleared up/locked.

See Kibbies answer below for what to do

pm each other pls

That's enough.

You guys are not discussing a topic, you are discussing each other. Take it to PMs, we don't want to hear it anymore. You are polluting an otherwise useful thread. Posts directly talking about another player are @posts and aren't allowed.

I notice that oosstt has tried several times to divert the conversation to PMs, and a few of you keep directly addressing him and his knowledge/skill. That's not allowed, and I'll start reporting the lot of you if it doesn't stop.

;))

I'm telling you to stop this bullshit cause it's ruining a perfectly useful thread. You're not discussing anything you're arguing and you will never convince each other = you will go on in eternity or till the thread gets cleared up/locked.

See Kibbies answer below for what to do

Lol. This guy.

Yet you have absolutely no actual clue if you're right or not. Just like what started this entire thing. Just hush lol.

Rofl, You think a few 9/10 players in a bracket outweigh the hundreds of 3/10s which is absolutely laughable. It is illogical and mathematically ignorant to think that a very small minority will bring up the skill average by even the most mediocre of margins.

Sure your server may contain a small group of really good players, but that in no way means the bracket is skillfully bountiful.

Rofl, You think a few 9/10 players in a bracket outweigh the hundreds of 3/10s which is absolutely laughable. It is illogical and mathematically ignorant to think that a very small minority will bring up the skill average by even the most mediocre of margins.

Sure your server may contain a small group of really good players, but that in no way means the bracket is skillfully bountiful.

You seem to think another bracket has a better ratio, is what I'm getting at.

That's enough.

The reason this a public forum is so that more than one person can chime in, or else why don't we just have a site that was basically an server for emails between two individuals.

I'm not talking about oosstt personally, I'm talking about the ideologies the individual holds and why they are held. What's wrong with a little heated discussion?

The reason this a public forum is so that more than one person can chime in, or else why don't we just have a site that was basically an server for emails between two individuals.

I'm not talking about oosstt personally, I'm talking about the ideologies the individual holds and why they are held. What's wrong with a little heated discussion?

Because the owner, and the people that work for the owner, made a rule, that you need to not spam useless shit, and take it to PMs when it has nothing to do with the thread you're posting in. Yes, I'm just as wrong as you, but you are clearly AIDS, and I just want to see actually how stupid you can make yourself sound. And by reading THAT, I can tell you have a dictionary in front of you, finding words, and synonyms to use, because your grammar is just terrible.

Last post, and I'm done, I had fun. But PLEASE... Invest in at least a semester of college after you finish highschool.

You seem to think another bracket has a better ratio, is what I'm getting at.

39s, One of the highest average skilled bracket ever. Most of the players were all 2k+, many of which went on to get duelist, gladiator, non rating bugged hero and dominated the rBG ladder along with practically coming up with and staying leaders of the CTF meta (pre mongoloid helmet cleave dot rot cunning/midfeild retartation).

;))

Lol. This guy.
Look at yourself, arguing in numerous pages about something without substence. If you tried to take it to the PM's but he denied, he's clearly just trying to troll or get some attention, and you should've stopped replying

i wish i was as cool as f2p arena stars :' (

You can create death knight and go on dugeon kill the headless horseman?

no, need lvl 89 or something as he only exists in the LFG version of the instance as of halloween 2012.

Going back a few pages but need to call you out on this stuff

Oldspike got a 1.3k slam crit

As long as you get an ability off on each charge, you should be beating hunters. Warrior > Hunter

Even with zerk slam wont crit 1.3k, youre looking at ~700 slam crits on leathers

yeah if you've got zerk and the rage for two slams (and they crit) you can 2 shot a hunter

And, a BiS Warrior has over 20% crit. I think Oldspike has 25%.

And he REGULARLY hits over 800, usually in the 850 range.

And each charge stuns you for 1.5 seconds

A BiS f2p warrior doesn't have that much crit. Max crit possible with spell cap in bgs is 21.33% (as worgen, its even less for horde) and you need to drop a lot of stats to get that much crit

Yeah slam can crit 800-850, on low armour

Charge has a dr

Sure you've got a chance against a dumbass backpeddling hunt, but in general hunters wipe the floor with warriors

Going back a few pages but need to call you out on this stuff

Even with zerk slam wont crit 1.3k, youre looking at ~700 slam crits on leathers

yeah if you've got zerk and the rage for two slams (and they crit) you can 2 shot a hunter

A BiS f2p warrior doesn't have that much crit. Max crit possible with spell cap in bgs is 21.33% (as worgen, its even less for horde) and you need to drop a lot of stats to get that much crit

Yeah slam can crit 800-850, on low armour

Charge has a dr

Sure you've got a chance against a dumbass backpeddling hunt, but in general hunters wipe the floor with warriors

If you zehj so.

hehe I'm hilarious

Because the owner, and the people that work for the owner, made a rule, that you need to not spam useless shit, and take it to PMs when it has nothing to do with the thread you're posting in. Yes, I'm just as wrong as you, but you are clearly AIDS, and I just want to see actually how stupid you can make yourself sound. And by reading THAT, I can tell you have a dictionary in front of you, finding words, and synonyms to use, because your grammar is just terrible.

Last post, and I'm done, I had fun. But PLEASE... Invest in at least a semester of college after you finish highschool.

Concerning grammar - didn't they teach you about over using commas in that semester of college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread