Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/run PetFrame:ClearAllPoints() PetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",PlayerFrame,"CENTER" ,0,-120)

You're gonna have to play with the values until you get it where you want it.

Edit: dammit, that stupid face is ': S' without the space... >,<

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Candy Bucket at zangarmarsh cenarion refuge buged for low lvl or dafaq?

Anyone ever figure out where the Hearthsteed comes from? I ask because i just got a beta invite for hearthstone

I asked GM about it and he said he can't tell me.

A bit on the way: if you get any spare ones to share, I can buy them from you. High price. PM me and I'm gonna love u forever. (does it matter if EU or US?)

Anyone ever figure out where the Hearthsteed comes from? I ask because i just got a beta invite for hearthstone

I'm so glad you posted this, because I don't check the email address that my WoW account is attached to very often. I checked it today, apparently I got my beta key 6 days ago!

/run PetFrame:ClearAllPoints() PetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",PlayerFrame,"CENTER" ,0,-120)

You're gonna have to play with the values until you get it where you want it.

Edit: dammit, that stupid face is ': S' without the space... >,<

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I've tried that already, but it would reset after leaving demonic form in combat.

I am searching a 1h-Sword (or other type) that sticks on the Back instead of my hip.
The only one I know is the Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver and that glow makes me sick :)

I am searching a 1h-Sword (or other type) that sticks on the Back instead of my hip.
The only one I know is the Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver and that glow makes me sick :)

Transmog your sword to Heavy Copper Longsword

And my question: When I was checking Shift + J on shadowfang keep (dungeon loot atlas) It showed up that Baron Silverlaine loots Rift Bracers when Wowhead clearly states those are GFd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread