Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT is cool!

Grats.

BTW, it is still possible to get the defias armor and legs. They drop from the two neutral NPCs. 5% drop rate iirc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

BTW, it is still possible to get the defias armor and legs. They drop from the two neutral NPCs. 5% drop rate iirc.

Only legs and gloves are available. I have them on the druid in my sig (check feed) on which I actively farmed them, took about 20 runs for both.

I can't remember the last time I had a quaking palm hit. Is this under the melee hit cap or spell hit cap? Guessing its a spell...

I think you're confusing Palm with Gouge...

No they are two different things. Im saying that Palm is in general kinda screwed with hitting. If it is a physical attack it will have the chance to be dodged and parried. If its a spell you have the hit problem.

How much longer before blood elves get ripped off bloodthistle enough that they can access the Emerald Dream? We all know what the "green slumber" really is.

I mean, the only reason I can think of to deny blood elves access to the druid class is because they'd be even more dominant than druids are now. If druidic powers come from being high, then it only makes sense that the higher you are the stronger your powers. Bloodthistle's so potent it's illegal. Maybe blood elf druids would just be so potent that they have to be outlawed, too.... It's the only thing that makes sense....

It doesn't make sense, to me, that any kind of elf can't be a druid.

If you plant a battle standard near a group of your teammates and then run far away from it, it will still work, correct? Like in AB if a farm is under attack and I run there, heal some team, kill one of the attackers and then run back to D at LM, the ppl near farm will still have their hp raised, right?

ya know, b/c the standard goes away if you die...

Last edited by a moderator:
Trials can enter ICC, ToC and RS. There might be more, but the ones mentioned have been verified by other trials.
Oh cool, ty for the info.

F2P DKs can also join Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and AQ40

I keep hearing about F2P DK's. How does one go about getting one? I've tried on my starter account and it says you need a lvl 55.

I've missed alot of stuff in the past 8 months @_@

I keep hearing about F2P DK's. How does one go about getting one? I've tried on my starter account and it says you need a lvl 55.

I've missed alot of stuff in the past 8 months @_@
Some time ago, F2Ps were able to make DKs on a few bugged servers, bugged in that F2Ps were able to make DKs on those servers despite level limitations.
Since then it's been fixed (meaning it's grandfathered now, unless somehow that's false now), and the only F2Ps who can make DKs now are F2Ps who made a DK when that bug was around.

Of course, such DKs also have F2P restrictions, like 10 gold cap, etc., and more peculiarly, if one made a DK, that DK cannot be saved like other characters could, meaning each time one wanted to make a DK, he/she would have to clear the starting DK instances every time.
Plus, said DKs may get p2p attention, wondering how a level 55 DK got out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some time ago, F2Ps were able to make DKs on a few bugged servers, bugged in that F2Ps were able to make DKs on those servers despite level limitations.
Since then it's been fixed (meaning it's grandfathered now, unless somehow that's false now), and the only F2Ps who can make DKs now are F2Ps who made a DK when that bug was around.

Of course, such DKs also have F2P restrictions, like 10 gold cap, etc., and more peculiarly, if one made a DK, that DK cannot be saved like other characters could, meaning each time one wanted to make a DK, he/she would have to clear the starting DK instances every time.
Plus, said DKs may get p2p attention, wondering how a level 55 DK got out.

Wow thats interesting, do these dks have a lvl cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread