QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Broken, ok, thank you :) like the black wolf :)

@ Yde, its been so long, i have forgotten about that song. remind me of my old Brewfest kodo mount. thank you :)
kodo are nice, but sometimes while mounted, i become such a large target on BG. they spot me right away.

Haha, was too slow to answer in regards to riding wolf, so I thought of something nostalgic. ^^ I have noticed the 'go for biggest target' tendency too.

Question:

Why would you ever walk to Swamp Of Sorrows ? You can just take the portal from one of the main cities...
Have been through Swamp of Sorrows during exploration and via rocket, but what's this portal?

Have been through Swamp of Sorrows during exploration and via rocket, but what's this portal?
Actually its a portal to the Blasted Lands from the Mage trainers in the capital cities. But it seems trials can't use it. Bummer.

Thank you. :) That confused me, I thought I knew every trick to F2P travel there is and missing a capital city portal would have been ridiculous. XD

could someone make a video of healing classes healing in the ptr? i am unable to copy my toons :(

and also, if healers do get nerfed, low level healing will be waaaay nerfed (probably).

yo any website which shows up all transmog gear with no level requirements?
wowhead advanced search pops up results with level requirement even when leaving that blank !

Hey! Just came back to F2P and wanted to try out some solo PvE. Got one simple question though!

-Which class is the best for soloing instances/mobs etc?

Would love to get some opinions on the topic!

I have done a lot of solo f2p pve. I highly recommend running a shaman through sfk. You should do this soon because all low level pve content will be ruined after the pre-mop patch hits.

Shadowfang Keep - solo lvl 20 trial Shaman - YouTube

Ah ok! But why? Why/How will they ruin the low level PvE? :(

Thanks for the response btw!

The answer is a bit complex, but it is related to how gearing and a design concept known as "power creep" is used in WoW. WoW uses a system where gear/level is more important than skill when overcoming obstacles. Right now, soloing sfk with a shaman is great. But once the power level increases again--new talents, spell power coefficients, etc--sfk will be too easy. To make matters worse, the system doesn't make harder content--such as Uldaman--approachable because of blizzards design decisions.

why do f2p from AP always have big epeens(even on the forums you see that), blame everyone when we are losing ,afk out when they are losing ,gy/mid farm and not play objectively(i wonder why we are losing in the first place?) ?

3 posts and you're already trolling. We got a fish to fry here. Reel in the net guys this one is going straight to hell.

3 posts and you're already trolling. We got a fish to fry here. Reel in the net guys this one is going straight to hell.

i didn't even notice that, his username kinda gave away the "inc troll".

If I have 375 fishing and I'm using the +30 fishing poles from the dailies and if I add a +100 fishing lure does that mean I then have 505 fishing and can catch cata fish or do I stay at 375 since that's the highest I've trained for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread