QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can run into Hyjal but when you die there (which you will) it's like an hour long corpse walk. Hopefully you can find someone with a 2 seater!

unless its changed again, last i checked you could no longer do that

running through winterspring, you had to die and take rez sickness at the spirit healer on the other side of frostwhisper gorge in order to get across it, from there you could run into hyjal, however once you die in hyjal you must run in ashenvale back through winterspring with no longer a way to cross the gorge and rez in hyjal

Can someone with the PTR look at 5.1? It's just the forums but there's alot of stuff being said about dal becoming an ally only city and also a blue post said "We’ve looked into this issue and have a fix in the works to make the fishing tournaments behave in a more predictable manner. Unfortunately, this will require a patch in order to take effect, so we are disabling the fishing tournaments until we can deliver the fix for them in a future patch" which may mean derbys maybe coming back 5.1.
Just trying to get a jump on possible changes so anyone with PTR would help :)

Future Dal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a F2P Horde hunter I am playing a lot (and still gearing up). He has Small Seaforium Charge.

I was happy to get this drop, but am now wondering if there is any good F2P use for this? Farming chests? I know what it basically does, so see the value for those locked chests in Dungeon runs. Anyone experienced have any good ideas on using this? Getting in to and farming Gnomer for something? Any ideas?

Second question: any good way to try to get Swiftness potion? Run a million dungeons? Would be nice to find this. Thanks.

seems like a weird question but I cant make the choice,should I buy the little wickerman or the feline familiar?I cant do both its either one or the other

You could get the pet on an alt so you have it for all characters, then buy the wickerman on your main. That's what I did for brewfest, used about 4 characters to buy the pets/clothes faster.
If not i'd personally go for the familiar just because it's a pet.

Hey everyone. I'm having a problem.

My friend and I decided to go to the Dark portal in Blasted Lands to get to the Outlands for candy and flight paths, but the portal isn't working. Is anyone else having this problem? I went in there with another character a month or two ago so I started thinking maybe they put a level restriction on it since patch 5.0 :/

Oh yeah, other people that meet the level requirements ARE getting through just fine. Saw a few flyers go over us and through the portal.

We can't go through the dark portal anymore, but hearthstone/mage/lock ports still work.

Whats the best rogue spec atm?

could anyone link me the proffesion guide thing where it tells you in what order u best do your proffesions or can someone just list them for me in the right order

ps: i also wanna include blacksmithing to stack up sharpening stones (im a rogue)

thank you :)

I have a F2P Horde hunter I am playing a lot (and still gearing up). He has Small Seaforium Charge.

I was happy to get this drop, but am now wondering if there is any good F2P use for this? Farming chests? I know what it basically does, so see the value for those locked chests in Dungeon runs. Anyone experienced have any good ideas on using this? Getting in to and farming Gnomer for something? Any ideas?

Second question: any good way to try to get Swiftness potion? Run a million dungeons? Would be nice to find this. Thanks.

the swiftness recipe has dropped for me several times while farming mobs in barrens arround crossroads hope this helps and good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread