PTR - 50 ilvl legion gear & wod gear changed.

Y’all bitching when gf’d relics are much stronger and have been “fixed” kek

What you mean by "fixed" they are clearly 100% fixed

upload_2020-11-11_22-18-0.png

There is no need for Blizz to ever touch them again

you guys gonna keep doing the quest sin Legion post nerf? or is farming green relics on a 24-25 better overall for relics? I feel like I would still do them just for trinkets and stuff. maybe doing the order hall for the upgrade chance research first while doing tbc dungeons/quests for sockets while you wait for it to finish (takes like 3 hours overall)

you guys gonna keep doing the quest sin Legion post nerf? or is farming green relics on a 24-25 better overall for relics? I feel like I would still do them just for trinkets and stuff. maybe doing the order hall for the upgrade chance research first while doing tbc dungeons/quests for sockets while you wait for it to finish (takes like 3 hours overall)
Nerfing the pillars gear doesn't mean it's the end of legion, still you can quest there and finish everything because
1-sometimes the quests reward you with good trinkets that have BiS effects for you specific needs.
2-The abundance of gear from quests makes it easier to obtain enchanting mats and disenchanting them too (Im aware vets can easily max legion enchanting but my point specifically for pure f2p).
3-Proccing relics to be epic quality increases the overall ilvl and stats of an Artifact.

Nerfing the pillars gear doesn't mean it's the end of legion, still you can quest there and finish everything because
1-sometimes the quests reward you with good trinkets that have BiS effects for you specific needs.
2-The abundance of gear from quests makes it easier to obtain enchanting mats and disenchanting them too (Im aware vets can easily max legion enchanting but my point specifically for pure f2p).
3-Proccing relics to be epic quality increases the overall ilvl and stats of an Artifact.
I have done the pillar quest on so many tunes now and I have yet to get one to proc Epic. God bless y’all that get them

I have done the pillar quest on so many tunes now and I have yet to get one to proc Epic. God bless y’all that get them
I managed to proc 1 epic Relic, which was the last Stormhiem quest that had blue relics as a reward. Yeah this was the last continent i finished in my adventure to seek the pillars quest gear. It is indeed rare, but i used a tactic that i have been using before SL pre-patch, which was stack many quests that had gear as reward then leave the last one that has the desired item i need to proc it. It works like 50% times back then. One character procced, the other didnt, one procced the other didnt and so on. I tried that on Legion, gathered every Relic reward quest i can get my hands on till i managed to proc 1. Tried that method on 2 toons atm, one on a shaman and my main Warlock. So far as i stated, my sham didnt proc but the lock did. Hope this is helpful

I'm really just ready for them to nerf things so I can decide what to focus on lol
That's easy, DON'T focus on extra high iLvL Gear, DO focus on things that are within the norm for your Twink's Character Level. For example 10's, it's TBC Socket Gear. Hell for 20's it's still TBC Socket Gear in many cases. My 30 (old 70) several pcs of TBC Socket Gear are superior to the Raid Gear through ICC Heroic.

conveniently, everything but GF'd relics is nerfed on PTR. so whenever that update rolls out, you guys will be set!
i noticed DMF trinkets are still good. glad i farmed 20 of them on several toons because next DMF will be a blood bath.
[doublepost=1605283925,1605283850][/doublepost]
i noticed DMF trinkets are still good. glad i farmed 20 of them on several toons because next DMF will be a blood bath.
also i killed that heavy metal dick boss in dmf on multiple accounts at least 30’times amd zero loot below level 20. anyone else try that boss for healm and weapons??

Users who are viewing this thread