PTR - 50 ilvl legion gear & wod gear changed.

When it comes to prepatches and twinking; I like to do nothing and then in the end be correct/rewarded heavily for doing nothing.

I handled some die hards being 5% better like in legion, but this was absurd and the faster it ALL gets patched the better the bracket will be.

BFA was the best twiking environment in years... well balanced all around, nobody was super for no reason, and the only issue is the one that will never be fixed, allowing premades.

The only real thing that effected twinking is that when you kill james clark in elwynn forest and cut his head off... blizzard took the children out of his house... I assume because it was too gruesome.

Last edited:
Stealth nerfs are already happening. My 10 Protadin has the same Armor value (235) that she's had for a while now. It used to give 58.96%, now it's 56.09%. My guess is they tweaked DR all around.
They hotfixed couple classes yesterday

Attachments

• Battle.net_SUbW7kZWgD.png
    Battle.net_SUbW7kZWgD.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 197
Dunno if someone said it, but just checked beta, and can confirm that azerite gear has been fixed aswell. It now has a req lvl 45 on them.
Also, the artifact ilvl49 seems to be still fine.

Last edited:
LLMaPkJ.png

Can someone who has access to PTR and this version of the Azerite helmet check if that is also fixed?
Aka the no HoA version
Since its the same quest, I would believe it also got a req lvl 45 on it. Tho I cant say for sure since I dont have that.

Users who are viewing this thread