PTR - 50 ilvl legion gear & wod gear changed.

wait so it got retroactively changed? havent checked yet.
None of mine have retroactively changed, but anything new from WG vendor scales to 24. The trinkets and cloaks still trade and stay at 58, just tested it after I discovered the WG nerf.

EDIT: They were retroactively changed after a second logout.

try logging in and out if you havent yet tho.
took a second logout but you're right, they were retroactively changed.

EDIT: I have logged out of my lvl 24 "Green farmer" 5x now and none of his have retroactively changed. Only my 19/20s have reverted to base ilvl

Attachments

• 2020-11-06 21_34_39-World of Warcraft.png
    2020-11-06 21_34_39-World of Warcraft.png
    413.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
yep thats what it usually takes from what i read, oh well, this will certainly be interesting. I haven't looked at it yet but I guess Sponser saw theirs had changed.

I am sure there will be new threads made related to this soon.
[doublepost=1604720208,1604719880][/doublepost]

EDIT: I have logged out of my lvl 24 "Green farmer" 5x now and none of his have retroactively changed. Only my 19/20s have reverted to base ilvl
Maybe it takes a bit or some relogs for it to update, or perhaps they only did it for 20s/19/maybe 10s?

well that enchant only works on rings above ilvl 40, so if it gets nerfed to below 40 the enchant just won't work

I've setup my socket rings with "breath of X" enchants for now.

I thought waiting 2 weeks after pre-patch to start my lvl 20 twink would save me time from the daily changing meta from back then... guess it wasnt long enough.

WOw and here i was going to ask if heirlooms got the nerf bat and looks like i checked just in time to see it having happened recently. Oh well, marks of honor saved.

-T'is the season for a Grand Nerf tralalalalala
-Time to Grandfather all the Twink gear - tralalalalalala.

Started to create a VET F2P this weekend.
Dunno but my iLVL 44 Itemdrops are still the same.
maybe they only changed it for 10's?
Tell me your thoughts

Attachments

• Offhand.png
    Offhand.png
    497 KB · Views: 219
  • Ring.png
    Ring.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 217
The unscaled BOA was fixed today, the ilvl 44 wod rare blues are still the same, but on the ptr they have ilvl reqs.

Users who are viewing this thread