US Project GG20 Help Thread

There should be a quick bunch of questions and or survey required for fund. So it isn't just giving to people that will just sell the shit.

Sorry I have been pretty busy today. When we get this going we will only be funding level 20s. At first we will only be keeping it to one character a person, things could change though.

I suggest making a character that you would fill comfortable premading on, since that is on of the major purposes of starting this. To try to draw more interest to the 10v10 scene.

There should be a quick bunch of questions and or survey required for fund. So it isn't just giving to people that will just sell the shit.
There is going to be, I plan on setting up an application type deal.

Types being the types of gg funding there is, 19 & 20. Sorry lol

It's no problem haha, but yeah I don't see why you couldn't be able to recieve both. But I'm not in charge and or apart of the funding team so I'm not too sure.

What this thread is being used for though is to try to get some help in making Project GG20 possible. I would like to see who would be interested in helping out.

I will be making guilds for both Horde and Alliance on Bleeding Hollow. I will need help though running these.

Also I am looking for people who would be willing to donate. People who are willing to donate BoEs, enchants, and even their time for running people though dungeons would be greatly appreciated.

I will make an actual Project GG20 thread once we have enough interest or people willing to help out.

Burg's just asking who wants to help out in anyway. The official thread will come out later with more info, once he's done finalizing his ideas for the GG20 project.

So to simplify & put this thread back on track, who would like to help Burg please reply in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread