US Project GG20 Help Thread

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Recently we have been trying to push competitive play in the level 20 bracket. There is a lot of interest in it, but doesn't seem like there are way to many people showing up for games. With that being said, we would like to open up a funding program to help some new players to the bracket get some toons built up so they can participate in the fun.

What this thread is being used for though is to try to get some help in making Project GG20 possible. I would like to see who would be interested in helping out.

I will be making guilds for both Horde and Alliance on Bleeding Hollow. I will need help though running these.

Also I am looking for people who would be willing to donate. People who are willing to donate BoEs, enchants, and even their time for running people though dungeons would be greatly appreciated.

I will make an actual Project GG20 thread once we have enough interest or people willing to help out.

Burg im here for you man. I can take care of ally on BH, can donate runs and help with gold.

I can help out with dungeon runs and gearing up and what not. I have two person flying mount on both horde and ally.

Add my battle tag if you want, but know this I will remove you after you recieve your help due to the numbers on my btag being almost capped.

Delayed#1508

Last edited:
Sounds good everyone. Will be making the guilds soon to attempt to get this rolling!

No, they will just be there for the guild banks for donated items, gold, mats for professions. Basically anything people are willing to donate.

They would be there for people to be in while they are being funded as well.

Now if anyone would like to be in there to keep and eye on everything, they would be more then welcome to.

No, they will just be there for the guild banks for donated items, gold, mats for professions. Basically anything people are willing to donate.

Now if anyone would like to be in there to keep and eye on everything, they would be more then welcome to.
I suggest requiring battle.net authentication for anyone with guild bank access, if they get hacked it would be a bad day for the fund.

Awesome! I'd love to help out. I could offer experience and help with macros, keybinds, and general coaching to give players an edge! I'd love to see more people playing healing classes rather than the usual pew pew boringness nowadays.

Let me know if you can make use of me coach

I am interested in getting help for my lvl 29 rouge I have no resources meaning gold I have no lvl 100s over on Bleeding hollows if it would be possible if I could get the help.

if you have any questions for me add my Battle tag TheJoker#1384 I just really need the help I hate not having gold,bags and BiS enchants

I am interested in getting help for my lvl 29 rouge I have no resources meaning gold I have no lvl 100s over on Bleeding hollows if it would be possible if I could get the help.
I believe this is just for 20s? Although I may be wrong

The first toon is 29 so I dont think you will get funding for that. The 2nd and 3rd toons are both 19s and there is already a GG19 set up and running, try for funding for those toons in there. Your 20 rogue is really the only one that could recieve funding if this GG20 gets set up propperly, but you would need to transfer it to BH.

Users who are viewing this thread