US Project: GG Nineteen

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

Currently Horde but I do plan to make an Alliance or two in the future.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Horde

Rogue/ Combat - I used to have a twink rogue back in the day and it is one of my most comfortable classes

Gold and Guild

Both of you guys are Accepted. Add me on Real ID and we can get started on your twinks. Cheers :)

Horde or Alliance?
I would prefer Alliance, but wherever I'm needed more works for me!

I would really like to receive funding on a WW/BM Monk or a Hunter.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would need everything, i have a hundred but unfortunately not on BH.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes i have quite a bit, i've played lock, BM, Resto Sham and Afflic Lock at the 19 bracket.

Why do you need funding?
I just don't have the means or gold to fund myself and would love to immerse myself into the community.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It wouldn't just help it, it would make it possible. I would love to get back into 19's, i love the community and competition of games at this level.

How do you play your class?
I usually have a pretty aggressive play style, and don't like passive classes much.

How do you contribute to your team?
Im always focusing on the objective over farming mid, which is a pretty important thing at this bracket!

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Absolutely, i've always been very into RBG and i was achieved Hero of The Alliance back in MoP.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I like the competition and the people!

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I know a couple people who have used it to start playing the bracket, and i used to play for the ABN 19 team.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Not yet!

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
If that's needed then i can forsure!

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I can offer some previous skill and the readiness to learn more about the bracket and improve it in any way possible!

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Nope

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Im a cool guy ;)

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
If i end up playing a hunter or a class that i've never played at this level then i would love that!

Do you have any questions for us?
When do i start?

Horde or Alliance? doesn't matter to me.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? arms warrior, always wanted to play warrior love melee classes was going to go rogue but there seems to be alot of rogues, so arms war or combat/ass rogue
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all 3.
Have you played in a twink bracket before? i have not, i just found the community a little while ago and really want to join and meet people in the community.
Why do you need funding? i am new to community and have no friends inside community. i have never been over 15k gold on any of my chars.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? it can help me by giving me the ability to twink.
How do you play your class? in wsg defend fc or base
How do you contribute to your team? communication, pulling my weight, doing what im told to do
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? im very interested but i dont know how qualified i am considering this will be my first twink.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? i stumbled upon a forum post about twinking and found these forums have been interested since then
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? googling things about twinks found a guide on here and now im posting this
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? no
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? i can
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? a new excited twink that will try to spread the twink community and contribute to forums and guild.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? no
Is there anything else we should know about you? no
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? yes very
Do you have any questions for us?no

Hey yall. I have already private messaged Conq, but as it seems that this thread is actively checked, I will leave a message here aswell. (also im sure a lot of people private message him regarding GG19s and its hard to get to all of them). Anwyays, while I am not seeking any funding, I would really like to apply to have a mentor from the project. I am not sure if this is something that can be done right now, but I will check back on the post frequently :) Thanks

Try private-messaging [MENTION=11723]Tollo[/MENTION] for more info on the mentor project. Good Luck :)

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance. Blue and Gold!

Well, I love Frontline. I'd love to play a Guardian Druid, but I doubt that's viable. Secondary choices would be Arms/Ret.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Yes. All of the above.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
20's. 10's. 90-99. So, yes.

Why do you need funding?
Well, Bleeding Hollow is a long distance away from any realm I have gold on. Doing Pet Shuffles takes 5ever. I guess I could farm SFK, but I wanted to donate all of that to GG19 ._.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Well, it'll get the best player in the world into the 19 bracket!

How do you play your class?
That depends on the class ._. I'm not sure how to answer this.

How do you contribute to your team?
I'm the best frontline out there! Not really, I kinda suck at PvP. I prefer playing Hybrid classes, so I can provide offheals and CC support when needed.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I suck at PvP O.O I have no qualifications, but I do have chocolate.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Activity. Drama. Skillz.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I applied awhile back, but I could never catch Tollo at a good time to get funding ._. so this is round two!

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No, but I can ._.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
If you really want ._. it's just BGtargets, with the default Blizzard UI.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Being the best. Killing the entire enemy team one-handed, without my weapons or armor.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Everyone! You all love me!

Is there anything else we should know about you?
What would you like to know is the better question? Obviously I'm the best. At everything. In the world.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
Yes.

Do you have any questions for us?
Is there free chocolate in BGs?

Horde or Alliance? - Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? - I wanna play an arcane mage on horde to get some change from my daily ally shaman life and try something that i believe that i can be very successful in

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) - I mostly need gear and enchants

Have you played in a twink bracket before? - Yes, 19s 29s 39s and 70s

Why do you need funding? - I cant financiate myself at the moment to get my hands on items such as magefist and mindthrust but i still really wanna get on and play a mage

How can our funding help your twinking experience? - I hate being undergeared and i cannot queue if im not, i just cant its a weird ocd or something so the funding makes me able to queue the gulch more or less

How do you play your class? - Hmm very mid oriented with focusing alot on locking down healers and heavy burst casters such as boomkins. Other than that i will be focus on defensive play and peels for my FC

How do you contribute to your team? - I guess this goes over the last question too id put about the same answer here as there since i think that the actions id be performing would contribute to my teams victory

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? - Yes! im already on a team though on my shaman but id love to play pugmades and such on a mage and i guess what qualifies me is that im very vocal and eager to win games

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? - long time ago it was something different than playing endgame and i thought it was interesting

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? - i browse TI daily

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? - yes

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? - https://gyazo.com/13a674c968f42cfbeecfafebbb0e02f8
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? - Im always open to ppl that wants to ask something about how to play the gulch, im also streaming alot to promote activity in the bracket

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? - loads, the entire UGGTW crew and a bunch of other friends but they would be too many to list :p

Is there anything else we should know about you? - not reall im pretty well established in the 19 community

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? - not really no

Do you have any questions for us? - nope :p

uhhhhhh i mean, hey i wanna try this bracket out help pls !

Like Nudge said, unfortunately the GG 19 program is meant to help new players enter the bracket. Here's what we can do: You could donate gold to the Ally side of GG 19 and we can reimburse you that exact amount on Horde so you can gear and enchant your Horde twink. I'll even help you out with fairly priced gear and enchants on Horde. Hope this helps :)

Like Nudge said, unfortunately the GG 19 program is meant to help new players enter the bracket. Here's what we can do: You could donate gold to the Ally side of GG 19 and we can reimburse you that exact amount on Horde so you can gear and enchant your Horde twink. I'll even help you out with fairly priced gear and enchants on Horde. Hope this helps :)
I might donate gold to the cause anyway but I found another way for me to make my mage thanks anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread