US Project: GG Nineteen

1. Horde or Alliance?
I'm perfectly fine playing either faction, but I do prefer Horde; the racials are so damn juicy.

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I'd like to play a Tauren Disc. Priest. In virtually every video game I play, I always end up landing on a support-type class. What I love so much about Disc. Priests is that they are incredible at keeping an entire group healthy, or burst healing FCs without breaking a sweat. On top of all that, the damage output possible with this class sends it over the top.

Thank you for putting exceptional effort and detail into your application. I'd love to help you gear up your priest. Accepted. ​On horde disc priest. Add me on Real ID and we can get started today :) Drugs1092#1687 Cheers mate

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes I have I played a Brew Master but I was on a bad server for twinking wanting to come to BH.

Why do you need funding?
Yes I need funding I just came to BH and having nothing but the heirlooms that i created.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Horde is life

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes in the future i have nothing to show for it but the fact i have pride and hope i can get into this program.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
doomy

No sadly not now but in the future i can when i have every thing ready to go.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community
Ever sense the game came out well twinking was thought of I wanted to try but did not know how to go about it.
after watching for years I tried it well real twinking that is.

How did you find out about this thread?
My friend told me about it his name is Sensei and hes a old vanilla rouge twink player hes a good friend of my high school friends and we met and hes a really cool dude.

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread
Ok!

*Is there anything else we should know about you?
I have played for years and only ever pvped but was not good at anything but twinking at 19 because i felt it was not fun like 19 twinking

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
Im fun and loving and I help players that need help with gear or maybe even advice on how to play the class and i can help with funding in the future.

UI

View attachment 6139

Availability
Can play everyday from 4:30 - 10 and on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-10

Added***
I am a hard working Wow player i grind so hard hours a day for simple stuff i have never wanted something more than to twink a warrior and do really good in pvp I can do anything im asked to do. This will not be the end of me if im not accepted ill try harder and harder every day to be able to do something like this I really want this Opportunity. Thanks Veggie ( Shastoos#1979)

This Means everything to me wanting to join this is a dream come true The time i invest into my twinks are well worth it if i can doing somthing like this and help a cause or just hang out with friends im well worth the time that it takes to fund me.

This will be one of the most serious things I do wow is not a joke and I want to be there when every one told me i cant sees that I can.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_102815_222456.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_102815_222456.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde, I've played alliance for too long and allready have a geared characer there.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like an Arms Warrior, only class i havent played properly and think it would improve things :)

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I dont have any gold on Horde and no gear, but guild isnt an issue :)

Ever since 04/05, even tho I was a little kid back then :p 10s/19s/20s/24s/29s/34s/39s/49s even/50s/60/70/79/80/84/85/91

Why do you need funding?
I usually play on EU and dont have anything really on US.

Getting some Melee combat and experience (last time i played a 19 warr was in BC :p)

How do you play your class?
Defensively

How do you contribute to your team?
Getting Pressure in mid/on healers/fc

Due to my Furnace of a laptop, i cant really compete in premades etc, but pugs are fun :)

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
a friend of mine called Alcal back in the day took me into his guild called Cookie Monsters on Khadgar. Rest is history :)

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Hunnybuns :)

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I'm not sure if i have, but I'd gladly add it if not

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Its just the basic UI :p

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Great laughs, door jokes,magnificently low fps plays , and im usually very nice to everyone

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Delayed,Hunnybuns,Artonkn,Lord Pitterpatter, Pizza was the first person i talked to on US(probably doesnt remember),some others aswell that i dont remember at the top of my head :)

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I've been playing this game for almost 11 years now,im currently 20 years of age, I live in Norway, i work at Grocery Store, I openly came out as gay in march 2015 (i dont mind writing it in) :)

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
I'm not against it, so im open to it :)

Do you have any questions for us?
Not really, I just finally took the time to write this application after waiting too long :)

Horde or Alliance?
Not really, I just finally took the time to write this application after waiting too long :)
im terribly sorry if your app got buried. sorry mate. if you still want to gg 19 to help you on a horde char id be more than happy to help you mate. add me on real ID drugs#1687 and we'll bounce right to it

Yes I have I played a Brew Master but I was on a bad server fo

good app mate. im sure that [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] will get to ya shortly. cheers mate

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Name: DAXRO
Horde or Alliance?
I am currently playing on both factions. One Alliance paladin and a 19 horde rogue.

The class I would like to receive funding for is a combat rogue. The reason I want to play a combat rogue is because of the play style, also I like being able to attack an efc when they are not ready for it.

What I need is only gear. Mostly because I have no horde characters (other than this 19). Also the gear for rogues is expensive and not something I can afford, being on a new realm makes it hard to farm items too.

I have played in a twink bracket with the guild Twinks eat Twinkies, I played on the premade team on a 24 rogue in mists of pandaria. The character I played on does not exist anymore (Deleted by sibling) but you can ask the guild leader Jamesb if you want to know about that rogue.

Why do you need funding?
The Reason I need funding is because I don’t have any high levels on this new realm (Bleeding Hollow) Also I have max characters on my account so I can’t make anymore.

This funding with make my twinking experience a hell of a lot better, It will allow me to jump right into level 19 pvp with my friends and not have bad gear to pull them back.

I play my class like Bob Ross Paints. I sap people in the back and kill healers. Then I’ll go peel our flag carrier if he is having trouble. Then I go assist with killing EFC.

I contribute by saping people to reduce the amount of pressure on our team. I also am good at peeling our flag carrier, and killing the EFC.

Although I’m not fully interested I do think it's a possibility for me to get competitive. What qualifies me most is the fact I played a lot of 24 and 29 and 20 pvp as only rogue I’ve learn a lot of things about rogue pvp, also I’ve learned a lot from Jamesb.

What sparked my interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community is some of the twitch streams I watch. For example Fearthebuns and Trendy. Also another reason is Jamesb telling me about some of the premades he does with his guild, sounded like a good time to me.

I was told by Jamesb when I was on my 29 rogue Daxro

I have not added my battletag or any armory links on the twink network thread.

- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3UkKCyim12WInbwxHfGDYy8DkwjDsrgbTV0yfvXRAg/edit?usp=sharing

I am a very active player of the level 19 bracket on my toon (ScottieDusk) Also I have Some friends I can invite to play in the 19s bracket.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Jamesb, HB(Fearthebuns)

I like to eat waffles while waiting in bg ques. Also I have 2 cats.

Depends on who it is.

Is there a way to thank the people that donate the gear and create guilds for people to hand out in. I would like to know that because I would want to thank them for helping people get into twinkling in the 19 bracket.

Name: DAXRO
Horde or Alliance?
I am currently playing on both factions. One Alliance paladin and a 19 horde rogue.

The class I would like to receive funding for is a combat rogue. The reason I want to play a combat rogue is because of the play style, also I like being able to attack an efc when they are not ready for it.

What I need is only gear. Mostly because I have no horde characters (other than this 19). Also the gear for rogues is expensive and not something I can afford, being on a new realm makes it hard to farm items too.

I have played in a twink bracket with the guild Twinks eat Twinkies, I played on the premade team on a 24 rogue in mists of pandaria. The character I played on does not exist anymore (Deleted by sibling) but you can ask the guild leader Jamesb if you want to know about that rogue.

Why do you need funding?
The Reason I need funding is because I don’t have any high levels on this new realm (Bleeding Hollow) Also I have max characters on my account so I can’t make anymore.

This funding with make my twinking experience a hell of a lot better, It will allow me to jump right into level 19 pvp with my friends and not have bad gear to pull them back.

I play my class like Bob Ross Paints. I sap people in the back and kill healers. Then I’ll go peel our flag carrier if he is having trouble. Then I go assist with killing EFC.

I contribute by saping people to reduce the amount of pressure on our team. I also am good at peeling our flag carrier, and killing the EFC.

Although I’m not fully interested I do think it's a possibility for me to get competitive. What qualifies me most is the fact I played a lot of 24 and 29 and 20 pvp as only rogue I’ve learn a lot of things about rogue pvp, also I’ve learned a lot from Jamesb.

What sparked my interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community is some of the twitch streams I watch. For example Fearthebuns and Trendy. Also another reason is Jamesb telling me about some of the premades he does with his guild, sounded like a good time to me.

I was told by Jamesb when I was on my 29 rogue Daxro

I have not added my battletag or any armory links on the twink network thread.

- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3UkKCyim12WInbwxHfGDYy8DkwjDsrgbTV0yfvXRAg/edit?usp=sharing

I am a very active player of the level 19 bracket on my toon (ScottieDusk) Also I have Some friends I can invite to play in the 19s bracket.

Jamesb, HB(Fearthebuns)

I like to eat waffles while waiting in bg ques. Also I have 2 cats.

Depends on who it is.

Is there a way to thank the people that donate the gear and create guilds for people to hand out in. I would like to know that because I would want to thank them for helping people get into twinkling in the 19 bracket.

I'm sorry but we do not fund rogues, feel free to re-apply on another class/spec that is not feral druid.

Horde or Alliance? I need an Alliance fully geared twink. My horde is just about set http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Hardlife/advanced

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resto Shaman - I would like to have an Alliance shaman to mirror my Horde rsham.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All of the above, but im about halfway to being fully geared.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, I was a long time member in the 70 bracket and I still have my 70 twink Brewsus @ Stormreaver - Community - World of Warcraft

Why do you need funding? I don't have an alliance main on Bleeding Hollow

How can our funding help your twinking experience? By being able to level the playing field in terms of gear not holding me back from competing with the best.

How do you play your class? Effectively

How do you contribute to your team? I give them heals and keep them alive :Kappa:

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, In season 15 I achieved Grand Marshal and Hero of the Alliance on my Hpal. Bopzx @ Sargeras - Community - World of Warcraft

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I was in abn's stream and heard about them competing and it sparked my interest.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Srgntpizza.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Negative.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? My awesome heals and effort.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not really.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a 20 year old college student @ LSU. I usually dont play weekdays but i'm almost always on Friday and Saturday because i'm currently taking 18 hours.

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? I'm open to advice.

Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

1.Alliance
2.Feral Druid, because my first character in the game was a feral druid and i would like to reroll a feral, but instead of reach level cap, twink up and beast!
3.I need gold...Roughly around 500k or less for enchants and gear upgrades and to buy non loom twink items.For gear i only need enchants, and i would like a guild that could help me advance in my twink experince
4.I have played in 70 twink bracket and i did well, and i would like to try to twink 19
5.I need funding because im not that good with gold funding.Im good with playing and all that buut just gold is not my strong point
6.It would help me be equal with the other fellow twinks and to make my twink experince more to make me equal with the other people
7.I play like a epic,ahah.I like to play while in combat and to be attacked and like to attack, but im also willing to be Flag Carrier,Middle,etc.
8.I would be playing daily and help kill and help to cap flag in warsong.
9.I am very interested.I believe my competiion qualifies me..I love to play against all challenging players and obsticales...
10.A streamer i watched FearTheBuns on twitch, he has made 19 twinking fun looking.
11.FearTheBuns on Twitch.tv showed me twiking and he refferes all of his viewers to this website.
12.No i have not
13.No, i apologize for that though.
14.I offer alot of competition and daily pvping.
15.My only twinking friend is FearTheBuns on Twitch.tv
16.I love competition, and i believe i could bring alot of competition to the Twink community.
17.I am interested, but only if you are willing to provide me with a coach.
18.No, but i hope you have a great day

1.Alliance
2.Feral Druid, because my first character in the game was a feral druid and i would like to reroll a feral, but instead of reach level cap, twink up and beast!
3.I need gold...Roughly around 500k or less for enchants and gear upgrades and to buy non loom twink items.For gear i only need enchants, and i would like a guild that could help me advance in my twink experince
4.I have played in 70 twink bracket and i did well, and i would like to try to twink 19
5.I need funding because im not that good with gold funding.Im good with playing and all that buut just gold is not my strong point
6.It would help me be equal with the other fellow twinks and to make my twink experince more to make me equal with the other people
7.I play like a epic,ahah.I like to play while in combat and to be attacked and like to attack, but im also willing to be Flag Carrier,Middle,etc.
8.I would be playing daily and help kill and help to cap flag in warsong.
9.I am very interested.I believe my competiion qualifies me..I love to play against all challenging players and obsticales...
10.A streamer i watched FearTheBuns on twitch, he has made 19 twinking fun looking.
11.FearTheBuns on Twitch.tv showed me twiking and he refferes all of his viewers to this website.
12.No i have not
13.No, i apologize for that though.
14.I offer alot of competition and daily pvping.
15.My only twinking friend is FearTheBuns on Twitch.tv
16.I love competition, and i believe i could bring alot of competition to the Twink community.
17.I am interested, but only if you are willing to provide me with a coach.
18.No, but i hope you have a great day

We do not fund Feral Druids. Sorry friend. Maybe update you application a good bit and we can reconsider.

Yes I have I played a Brew Master but I was on a bad server for twinking wanting to come to BH.

Why do you need funding?
Yes I need funding I just came to BH and having nothing but the heirlooms that i created.

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Horde is life

Yes in the future i have nothing to show for it but the fact i have pride and hope i can get into this program.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
anything

No sadly not now but in the future i can when i have every thing ready to go.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community
Ever sense the game came out well twinking was thought of I wanted to try but did not know how to go about it.
after watching for years I tried it well real twinking that is.

How did you find out about this thread?
My friend told me about it his name is Sensei and hes a old vanilla rouge twink player hes a good friend of my high school friends and we met and hes a really cool dude.

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread
Ok!

*Is there anything else we should know about you?
I have played for years and only ever pvped but was not good at anything but twinking at 19 because i felt it was not fun like 19 twinking

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
Im fun and loving and I help players that need help with gear or maybe even advice on how to play the class and i can help with funding in the future.

UI

View attachment 6139

Availability
Can play everyday from 4:30 - 10 and on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-10

Added***
I am a hard working Wow player i grind so hard hours a day for simple stuff i have never wanted something more than to twink a warrior and do really good in pvp I can do anything im asked to do. This will not be the end of me if im not accepted ill try harder and harder every day to be able to do something like this I really want this Opportunity. Thanks Veggie ( Shastoos#1979)

This Means everything to me wanting to join this is a dream come true The time i invest into my twinks are well worth it if i can doing somthing like this and help a cause or just hang out with friends im well worth the time that it takes to fund me.

This will be one of the most serious things I do wow is not a joke and I want to be there when every one told me i cant sees that I can.

Accepted. ​On BH horde. Cheers

Horde or Alliance?
- Prefer Horde but I am willing to roll an Alliance character

- Troll Discipline Priest. I have always enjoyed healing and find the Discipline Priest is the most fun with the option of doing damage when necessary.

- Gear and a Guild. I have rerolled a character on Bleeding Hollow after reading through these forums and have no other characters on the realm yet. I have multiple 100s on Gorefiend (US) Horde with about 30k gold total, but not much on the new server. I was able to farm some herbs and ore while leveling to make a little bit of gold and turn off XP, but I don't have remotely enough to fund enchants or some possible BOE upgrade gear yet on Bleeding Hollow. I'd also like a guild to do BGs with and improve myself as a player.

- Never. I have always considered it, but never went all in on it. I used to do a lot of BGs and raided heavily from Vanilla through Cataclysm, but work prevented me from spending as much time as I used to playing the game so I took a break during Pandaria. I have gotten back into it and have been enjoying myself so I am looking at playing consistently.

Why do you need funding?
- As stated above, I have rerolled a character on Bleeding Hollow after reading through these forums and have no other characters on the realm yet. I have multiple 100s on Gorefiend (US) Horde with about 30k gold total, but not much on the new server. I was able to farm some herbs and ore while leveling to make a little bit of gold and turn off XP, but I don't have remotely enough to fund enchants or some possible BOE upgrade gear yet on Bleeding Hollow.

- Funding and mentoring will help me ensure my gear is viable in the bracket and won't be the limiting component in performance. I consider myself a skilled player who is open to criticism and willing to grow as a player.

- I consider myself cautiously aggressive. Meaning that I understand that being a healer requires me to position behind my damage dealers (or ahead of the FC as applicable), but I will position myself to assist offensively as necessary to provide that killing blow with a Penance or Holy Fire as needed.

- I don’t have any experience with the current state of level 19 twink PvP. That being said, I am definitely an individual who can follow directions and accept feedback/criticism. I also have excellent communication skills and am a fast learner.

- Absolutely. I’ll caveat that by saying that I have not played competitive PvP so I don’t know qualified I am, but I want to give it a go. I am an extremely competitive person and enjoy the company of others who like to win.

- It’s a facet of the game I have never tried and wanted to give a go. I think I have a lot to offer in terms of dedication and skill

- I was surfing the net looking for information on level 19 twink character gearing and stumbled across twinkinfo.com and this thread.

- Yes. Provided here as well for convenience.
Realm: Bleeding Hollow (US)
Battletag: Quenlil#1333
Armory: Quenlil @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

- Yes.
View attachment 6163

- A dedicated player who is willing to listen and communicates well. I am also happy to help out with farming materials or whatnot.

- Unfortunately no.

- I am in the military and at times I travel for work, usually a week or so a month; sometimes more, sometimes less.

- Absolutely.

- No. Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. However it turns out, your website provides an invaluable resource for new players in the community and I will continue to use it. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Quenlil UI.jpg
    Quenlil UI.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 291

Horde or Alliance?
- Prefer Horde but I am willing to roll an Alliance character

Hey mate thanks for putting in a lot of effort and detail into your app. I would be absolutely happy to help you on Horde side. Please add me to your Real ID Drugs1092#1687 :) cheers mate

Accepted. Horde priest.

Users who are viewing this thread