US Project: GG Nineteen

My personal guild that does not receive any funding from GG19 is recruiting and I am actively searching for GG19 applicants that have a superior quality application, I encourage other guild masters to do the same.

Last edited:
^^ Ditto. If you're thinking about going Horde and looking for a laid back, friendly guild atmosphere, definitely check out Laughing Skull FTW.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance, they seem like they could use the help.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I decided to do a Disc priest because you can always use more healers and ive never tried one before so I thought it would be a good time to try one.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Gold, I mostly need it for enchants and like only one peice of gear.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes I only started in MoP though and started getting into it more since the twink cup motivated me.

Why do you need funding?
My main is pretty broke atm and its also on Horde so im stuck in a hard place when it comes to gold on alliance right now.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
You can help me gear so I can get straight into healing in BG's ASAP so hopefully we can bring some wins to alliance's side

How do you play your class?
Im not really sure yet :3 but id imagine id keep my teamates alive no matter what the cost and to be very cautious of my positioning on the map so I don't get caught out.

How do you contribute to your team?
I will do everything in my will to keep everyone in the right winning mind sight and trying and make everyone stay focused. Also obviously ill contribute by healing :p

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Not atm because im not going to be too great at healing right off the back. But we will see where this heads, you never know, I may love healing and want to join in some competitive with it.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I knew some friends who have been playing in it for awhile and I like the whole small community thing where everyone knows everyone. It reminds me of a game I played on xbox a long time ago called Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
A gnome mage in Stormwind called taco

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No, but I surely can.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
http://i.imgur.com/ZyydLlh.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
A positive player that will keep my team motivated to try till the end.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Trendy

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Not that I know of :p

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
Possibly we will see tho :3

Do you have any questions for us? Nope

Got my druid set up today quick and painless, big thanks for the help :)

Hit here <3 so glad that you are back to 19s, we need to play some games :D

I guess my application before was missed, so here it is again.

Horde or Alliance?
Whichever is needed, i really dont mind.

Hmm. Resto sham.

And why? Because -Puts sunglasses on- I'm cool.

Most likely all three of them. Considering i'm an EU player and i've yet to get any US account.

I'm completely new to this, i've had thoughts on twinking before, but never got myself to do it, after watching the twink tournament and finding this project, i became highly interested in trying out.

Why do you need funding?
I currently play on EU and if US is where the community is at, it would mean i'd have to start over with zero gold and gear.

Well, considering i've never tried it before. I'll be able to experience something i've never had before with your help.

By showing dedication and by spam healing my allies to death, if they die, do not forget to blame the tank for not keeping aggro. :Kappa:.

I've always been interested in competitive PvP and even more so now, what qualifies me? I research, i spend time looking at guides and everything to help improve and to increase my chances of success.

As stated before, it's a new thing for me and i've always wanted to have something new to WoW.

Through the tournament that's currently going on, watched it once and my eyes have been hooked ever since.

My Btag on EU is Simon#23964
My armory would be on my level 100's. If that is necessary just tell me!

Screenshot by Lightshot

Fun, dedication, motivation and an undying wish to win and grow.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I'm extremely new to this, so nope. But that does not mean i wont make any c;

I'm Swedish. I like meatballs.

Do you have any questions for us?
Nope.

If any additional information is needed, feel free to add my Btag or just shoot me a PM.

Updated. GG19 is currently recruiting recruiters and distributors.

Horde or Alliance?Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Combat rogue, its probably the best spec in the 10-19 bracket for a rogue. Rogue because i've always been a rogue
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have BoAs, but need gold. I also became a member of Laughing skull FTW not too long ago!
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yea
Why do you need funding? I'm poor and cannot afford the higher end gear.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will help me be able to compete at the higher end of the 19 bracket.
How do you play your class? CC and BAM KO
How do you contribute to your team? one of two ways: chsing down the fc, OR guarding the flagroom
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, Back in WOTLK days I was a decent pvp rogue. Me and a disc priest in 2s were ranked #1 on our realm for a while. Smolderthorn was the realm.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Now that I'm older and in college, i don't have all the time in the world to keep wasting time to regear with new content and to level. I decided to come back so that I could enjoy PVP only.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I have been browsing twink info for a week or two and stumbled across it
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I don't have an account to link from, but if really needed, I can. Please PM me :)
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A fast play style and a happy toon strolling with everyone else
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Drugs is guildy, originally added me into the guild
Is there anything else we should know about you? Love to play bgs with anyone and everyone
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Sure, I would love to talk rogue. Chances are I don't know everything, especially now. I quit during WOTLK
Do you have any questions for us? Not currently, but I will when PMING

Horde or Alliance? Horde Because of Undead.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would be an Undead Warlock, because my main is a warlock and Undead is a solid PvP Race.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have BoA gear, just need resources for enchants on off pieces, as well as a guild.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, around the middle of WoTLK when ESUSOBs on Eonar was still around.

Why do you need funding? I need funding because I am interested in joining a group for competitive play, but I do not have anything on Bleeding Hollow.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? The funding would help me be able to compete at the same level as others that may have deeper roots in the server.

How do you play your class? I would be rolling a Demonology or Destruction warlock, as my understanding is that warlock has a large roll in EFC hunting.

How do you contribute to your team? By calling what I see in the field so others are aware of positioning and can act accordingly.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested, and I believe myself qualified due to the fact that I am willing to learn and adapt to what my team needs me to do.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I wanted to get back to it since my break from twinking

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Fearthebuns informed me of this project.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet, but I definitely will do so.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://i.imgur.com/gKcgdht.jpg (not shown: Battleground Targets)

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A competitive attitude and an interest in gaining skill as a group.

Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19s community we should know about? No, all other twinks that I knew have retired.

Is there anything else we should know about you? Free Most days after 4 Central

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Yes, any help would help me progress towards success.

Do you have any questions for us? Not currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Awesome seeing this happen use too love 19 twinking! May make a couple more when I come back maybe xfered one of my high end toons too bleeding hollow

Quick little bio about myself first ,

my name is Zolton Rombaut and my Ingame username is Taylorswift
Back in the day i used to run one of the biggest and most competetive 70 twink Guild called <Skey Gaming>
Before that i was co-leader of "Born to Survive" . i got this random email from twinkinfo about big tourneys being held for level 19 twinks and it caught my attention .
so i went onto twinkinfo and noticed this huge thread about sponsorship and teachers helping you max out a level 19 and teach you the "basics" this really interested me and reawakened my competetive drive for World of warcraft
so now after not playing for a good 1.5 year i want to return strongly and fuck some kids up .

Horde or Alliance? Either Wichever has the most need
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I've Played every Class and i enjoy them all equally .
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) . Everything From Gold to Gear to a good Guild
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes 70 and late TBC i had the best geared 39 shaman twink
Why do you need funding? Because i'l be moving from EU to NA because i feel like the competetive drive is stronger there .
How can our funding help your twinking experience? Speaks for itself really
How do you play your class? I play my class with full dedication and strive to be the best
How do you contribute to your team? I'm a confident and great shotcaller and follower when needed , i'm also very reliable .
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? i've played high end competetive pvp on every level . from 2.4 at 70 to 2.7 on 80/85/90
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? This beautifull Twinkinfo Thread
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? My Iphone6 (Obligatory Apple Advertisement)
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet i'm about rusty to all this shenanigans
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I use a mix of Keybinds + Modifier Macro's ---> RESTO DRUID MODIFIER MACRO'S - Pastebin.com ( My 100 Druid Macro's to give an idea how indepth i go )
RPvqOpo.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A Dedicated and Funny 19 year old kid
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? No
Is there anything else we should know about you? Besides my Hobby of Drinking Beer not really .
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Ye Bro
Do you have any questions for us? Na That's it .

Quick little bio about myself first ,

my name is Zolton Rombaut and my Ingame username is Taylorswift
Back in the day i used to run one of the biggest and most competetive 70 twink Guild called <Skey Gaming>
Before that i was co-leader of "Born to Survive" . i got this random email from twinkinfo about big tourneys being held for level 19 twinks and it caught my attention .
so i went onto twinkinfo and noticed this huge thread about sponsorship and teachers helping you max out a level 19 and teach you the "basics" this really interested me and reawakened my competetive drive for World of warcraft
so now after not playing for a good 1.5 year i want to return strongly and fuck some kids up .

Horde or Alliance? Either Wichever has the most need
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I've Played every Class and i enjoy them all equally .
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) . Everything From Gold to Gear to a good Guild
Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes 70 and late TBC i had the best geared 39 shaman twink
Why do you need funding? Because i'l be moving from EU to NA because i feel like the competetive drive is stronger there .
How can our funding help your twinking experience? Speaks for itself really
How do you play your class? I play my class with full dedication and strive to be the best
How do you contribute to your team? I'm a confident and great shotcaller and follower when needed , i'm also very reliable .
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? i've played high end competetive pvp on every level . from 2.4 at 70 to 2.7 on 80/85/90
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? This beautifull Twinkinfo Thread
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? My Iphone6 (Obligatory Apple Advertisement)
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet i'm about rusty to all this shenanigans
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I use a mix of Keybinds + Modifier Macro's ---> RESTO DRUID MODIFIER MACRO'S - Pastebin.com ( My 100 Druid Macro's to give an idea how indepth i go )
RPvqOpo.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A Dedicated and Funny 19 year old kid
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? No
Is there anything else we should know about you? Besides my Hobby of Drinking Beer not really .
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Ye Bro
Do you have any questions for us? Na That's it .

Accepted, add me on battletag, Conq#1458

Horde or Alliance? Horde Because of Undead.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would be an Undead Warlock, because my main is a warlock and Undead is a solid PvP Race.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have BoA gear, just need resources for enchants on off pieces, as well as a guild.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, around the middle of WoTLK when ESUSOBs on Eonar was still around.

Why do you need funding? I need funding because I am interested in joining a group for competitive play, but I do not have anything on Bleeding Hollow.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? The funding would help me be able to compete at the same level as others that may have deeper roots in the server.

How do you play your class? I would be rolling a Demonology or Destruction warlock, as my understanding is that warlock has a large roll in EFC hunting.

How do you contribute to your team? By calling what I see in the field so others are aware of positioning and can act accordingly.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested, and I believe myself qualified due to the fact that I am willing to learn and adapt to what my team needs me to do.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I wanted to get back to it since my break from twinking

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Fearthebuns informed me of this project.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet, but I definitely will do so.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://i.imgur.com/gKcgdht.jpg (not shown: Battleground Targets)

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A competitive attitude and an interest in gaining skill as a group.

Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19s community we should know about? No, all other twinks that I knew have retired.

Is there anything else we should know about you? Free Most days after 4 Central

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Yes, any help would help me progress towards success.

Do you have any questions for us? Not currently.

Accepted add me on Btag Conq#1458

Horde or Alliance?
Horde, because I've always played horde.
Marksman or Survival Hunter, because I love hunter pvp.
Couple enchants, gold to stop exp, and a guild.
No
Why do you need funding?
Started on a new realm that I haven't been on.
Help me not have to grind countless hours trying to farm gold for enchants and exp stopping.
Focus high priority targets and help peel for teammates in need.
The same in the response above.
Yes, I've played hunter in end game pvp for awhile.
I've always been interested in it and now see that there is a good size community around it.
I saw it on Fearthebuns stream on twitch.
Yes
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Friendly competitive player that looks to have fun.
No
No
No
Nope

Declined please improve your application

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Ret Paladin

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I have most of the gear already, id like gear and a possible ginvite

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Been playing in the 19 twink bracket since BC

5.Why do you need funding?
I currently don't have any gold on alliance to fund any enchants

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
When alliance needs people to que id like to que up a bis ret paladin and id rather not que up my alliance toon that isn't that geared

7.How do you play your class?
As a ret paladin I play passively, I like to sit around the healers and use my hoj defensive to help against rogues or ferals open. I also off heal as much as possible. If I see a chance to apply pressure offensive I usually judgement and attempt to hoj an opposing healer to see if it allows our team to drop a few dps/healer. I like to poke as a ret meaning wait to get 3 holy power and use my judgement to close the cap on an healer or dps and use Templars for burst and then leave combat and repeat.

8.How do you contribute to your team?
Off heal as much as possible to relieve pressure from our healers, save loh for the fc just incase its needed. Apply pressure in terms of dps when our team is pushing and throw as many heals out as possible.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, Ive done several premades in the 19, 20, and 29 bracket. Pugs are fun but I prefer competitive play 100%

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Well ive been in this community since bc and what sparked it was because I was to lazy to level a character so I decided to make levels 19s

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Ive been a member on TI for quite sometime now and I figured id give it a shot to see if I can support the alliance when its needed.

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Yes ive added my bis 19 horde paladin to the armory page, not to sure if it was added under the ret section but I have made a post about it

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
I can provide a screenshot of my UI if its a necessity

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Someone who isn't bad that knows what they are doing in a wsg

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Umm I have some friends in the 19 community but I usually solo que because most of my friends in the 19 bracket are usually on 29s or doing shit on lvl 100s

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
Got master of warsong gulch back in 09 been around for an extremely long time and I like to think I know what im doing

17.Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
No not really, like I said ifeel like I know how to play my class

18.Do you have any questions for us?
No I don't have any questions, thanks for allowing me to apply :)

Horde or Alliance?
Either. Preferably Horde but ideally the faction with more active members.

Arms warrior, but can play absolutely anything or a Destro/Affliction lock, Boomkin if needed. Starting to get back into twinking as I was led to believe the community for 19’s was dead, and getting into a WSG took 30+ minutes.

Gold for enchants and maybe a few heirloom pieces, but most importantly a guild with a ton of active members. Looking to create my character on Bleeding Hollow.

Yes, I used to be extremely active in the 19 twink bracket back in TBC, as well as the 39 and 70 bracket in Cataclysm. Played with a bunch of 70 twinks on Venture Co., and had a 3s rating up to 2450 @ level 70.

Why do you need funding?
New server, and opposite faction. Don’t currently have the money to buy gold as I just recently relocated to Gainesville Florida to live with my girlfriend after graduation UConn!
Funding will help me get my twink to the best possible level it can achieve, thus allowing me to preform at the top of my class.

Aggressively focused. Putting out as much damage offensively while still being able to peel for healers and teammates in trouble.

Leader, target caller, focus and desire to win.

Yes, I’ve been pvping competitively since I started playing back at the start of TBC. Not only twinking, but I am a Rank 1 Shaman in Season 5, and had Rank 1 Season 9 for 5 months until another team passed us. (all in 3v3). My arena ratings on my shaman are all 2700+, and I have been 2600+ on my Warrior during WOTLK and Cataclysm as well.

Old desire. Used to play the 19 bracket as a rogue named Mondeo way way back in TBC and it was my main character. I didn’t have a max character level at the time so getting gold was very difficult, but I still managed to slowly obtain some very good pieces (never assassin’s blade or shadowfang though)

I actually received an email from twinkinfo talking about the big wargame tourney and I decided I’d check out the website to see if there was any progress in twinking coming back and I found this thread!

Yes!

https://i.gyazo.com/4e777ad5da88edf0480be2608f50bb7b.jpg

Highly skilled, highly motivated, highly competitive, friendly, funny, talkative player that wants to be the best at his class

No, none anymore! Also looking for new friends!

22 Years old, currently living in Florida!

I’d be interested in someone telling me what the rotations are like for other classes, and knowing what to expect once I get into a BG.

Is Bleeding Hollow the main server that twinks are on, and will there almost always be 19 twinks online at any time in the day?

Users who are viewing this thread