US Project: GG Nineteen

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Aliiance-BleedingHollow
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like to receive funding on a frost mage. The reason for this is that I have been watching many 19 streamers like Trendy and Saxxon and it looks super fun but I can not afford nearly any of the BoE gear on BleedingHollow.
3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need gear and possibly some enchants if that's an option. I need mindthrust bracers and spidersilk boots, and for enchants (Enchant Gloves-Major Spellpower) and (Enchant Boots-Minor speed)
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have played in the 70 twink bracket as well as a small amount of 80 and 60...I am working on a 99 on another realm.
5.Why do you need funding?
I need funding because my realm (Darrowmere) lacks any amount of fun compared to what I see when I watch streams and im becoming bored of high levels in wow and I am super excited for 19s
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding will help me better enjoy my character and it will let me play with some of my favorite streamers.
7.How do you play your class?
As a frost mage I do a lot of ccing with polymorph on healers and frost nova/pet nova. Frostbolt also lets me help healers and myself and even melee running from anyone and I can also greatly slow down fcs.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
I am not on a 19 twink team but I am very interested in being on one if the times work out.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am interested in competitive pvp but I don't have any significant qualifications because my 100 is PvE.
Watching Streamers like Trendy.
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Trendy referred me to this thread.
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not but I will for sure once I get a good solid geared twink.
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Not quite sure how to do that.
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Well I generally try to be very nice and I like to have fun. I am willing to help others with runs on my 100.
15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Well I watch Trendy a lot.
16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I like to have fun!
17.Do you have any questions for us?
I do not have any questions at the moment but Thank you for reading this!

[MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION]
#863 = best one yet

You had better watch that "rapier wit". 19's do not like that. You could become the second least liked person in the 19's section if you continue.
I will personally sponsor your. We need more heals. PM me please. You have my RealID as well.

Horde
Survival, Best spec
Gear(2 Argus Rings)(BoE)
Yes, best bracket is 19 :D
New to server originally from LB
Well
Never been on a team watch twink cups now interested
Well sence cata all ive done is twinking and end game pvp mostly twinking, love comp while playing games.
The fact of the skill needed to be top players
One of the Elites said to go here
No but would if need be.
http://imgur.com/0iUQLUg
Great Defencive
No sorry
No hunter lvl 85+ for Scope but have one on another realm i could xfer if sponsered
Been sponsered before, Great to play with them would like to expand while also playing w/ them so like Core you guys and core them, diff time periods!

Last edited by a moderator:
Answers ^ Forgot to post questions :( sorry. And if possible Message me at Tritop#1734

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Aliiance-BleedingHollow
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like to receive funding on a frost mage. The reason for this is that I have been watching many 19 streamers like Trendy and Saxxon and it looks super fun but I can not afford nearly any of the BoE gear on BleedingHollow.
3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need gear and possibly some enchants if that's an option. I need mindthrust bracers and spidersilk boots, and for enchants (Enchant Gloves-Major Spellpower) and (Enchant Boots-Minor speed)
I have played in the 70 twink bracket as well as a small amount of 80 and 60...I am working on a 99 on another realm.
I need funding because my realm (Darrowmere) lacks any amount of fun compared to what I see when I watch streams and im becoming bored of high levels in wow and I am super excited for 19s
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding will help me better enjoy my character and it will let me play with some of my favorite streamers.
As a frost mage I do a lot of ccing with polymorph on healers and frost nova/pet nova. Frostbolt also lets me help healers and myself and even melee running from anyone and I can also greatly slow down fcs.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
I am not on a 19 twink team but I am very interested in being on one if the times work out.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am interested in competitive pvp but I don't have any significant qualifications because my 100 is PvE.
Watching Streamers like Trendy.
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Trendy referred me to this thread.
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not but I will for sure once I get a good solid geared twink.
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Not quite sure how to do that.
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Well I generally try to be very nice and I like to have fun. I am willing to help others with runs on my 100.
15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Well I watch Trendy a lot.
I like to have fun!
I do not have any questions at the moment but Thank you for reading this!

Trendy and Sax are great, I know what it is like to have played on a dead realm, so I can sympathize.

Accepted

Last edited:
Horde or Alliance?
Alliance
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Shaman, resto. i have a rsham i play on horde and id like to help games keep popping so having a healer on ally side would be cool

Accepted on alliance resto shaman, sent you a PM.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Survival hunter... Played one in the past and enjoy it very much, also I've seen multiple guilds looking for a hunter - maybe I can help somewhere

Accepted on horde hunter, I have added your BattleTag.

Horde
Survival, Best spec

Hey man, do you think you could flesh out your application a little bit more? Maybe try to give a reason behind each response- why do you want to play horde for example?

Let me know if you edit it! :)

1.Horde or Alliance?
Horde-Bleeding Hollow
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and Why?
I would Like to receive funding on a Mistweaver Monk. The reason for this is I watch Streamers such as Fearthebuns and saxxon and they always are talking about that The 19 bracket could use more healers. I also Play Mistweaver at 29!
3.What do you need? gold/gear/guild
I need gear and possibly some enchants if possible. I need Mindthrust Bracers,Spidersilk boots, and Magefist gloves with glove reinforcements I also need some enchants and some Gift Of haste enchants for rings.
Yes, I play in the 20-29 bracket mostly But wanted to have a 19 in the 10-19 bracket So i could play with friends :D
Because, I'd Really like to join this community, I've always wanted to play in this bracket and now is the time to finally take that step. I need funding Because I have nothing on bleedinghollow.
6.How can Our funding help your twink experience?
It would allow me to play with my friends that play 19s , and Would Allow me to be in a new community with such nice people.
As a Mistweaver I help heal in mid and help people survive And help my team win our Bgs.
8.how do you contribute to your team?
Im not on a team atm , but im very interested in joining one.
9.Are you interested in Competitive Pvp and what qualifies you?
Im interested in competitive pvp but dont really have any qualifications.
11.How did you find out/Find this thread?
By watching streamers like Fearthebuns and Saxxon! But I also Got help from SLACKNUL He Guided me Through Making a New account and How to make an application to get a twink :D.
12.have you added your battletag and armory likes to the twink network thread?
I have not But I will once I get a geared 19 twink.
13.Can you provide with a screenshot of your UI?
I dont know what you mean I've never done this.
14.What do you offer to the community?
I offer a new face to the bracket,and a desire to make new friends and help others like I got helped :D.
15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the bracket that we should know about?
Yes, A few of my friends are Darkchewie,Folders,Slacknul,and YungFondles.
I love to help others How I get helped And I am a very friendly person.
No I do not have any questions for you But Ty for taking your time and reading my application :D

Battletag: Bearwolf4568#1685

1.Horde or Alliance?
Horde-Bleeding Hollow
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and Why?
I would Like to receive funding on a Mistweaver Monk. The reason for this is I watch Streamers such as Fearthebuns and saxxon and they always are talking about that The 19 bracket could use more healers. I also Play Mistweaver at 29!
3.What do you need? gold/gear/guild
I need gear and possibly some enchants if possible. I need Mindthrust Bracers,Spidersilk boots, and Magefist gloves with glove reinforcements I also need some enchants and some Gift Of haste enchants for rings.

Heya, talked to you in game for a bit, thanks for making that application!

Looks decent enough, thanks! Accepted on a MW monk @ horde!

Added your btag.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance...Or Horde...I really don't know. I'll go with whomever wishes and will remain active.

Hunter Survival due to having the most experience with it. Although I am very interested in making a WW monk as well.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need as much as I am allowed to receive.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have ever since BGs were released in Vanilla, although I stopped twinking during Wrath when they released heirlooms.

Why do you need funding?
I have no character in Bleeding Hollow atm and am transferring over a nonlevel 100 character there to start anew. My arena partner recently moved to Japan and I am attempting to return to my roots, which is Bleeding Hollow. It will be a slow process at first, but I would appreciate as much help anyone can offer.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Causing me to actually have gear in a very stat heavy bracket would be VERY beneficial. It would be great to make friends in the twink community again and be able to play to my full potential.

How do you play your class?
Well back in Vanilla I played this pseudo-melee style hunter where I would wingclip and raptor strike in between my arcane shots vs certain classes. Nowadays, I suppose I'll do my usual survival rotation excluding higher level hunter abilities. I played a very anti rogue style and was recognized as one of the greater hunters in my old vanilla realm Detheroc.

How do you contribute to your team?
Do as I am told, target down those who are squishiest, most important, or out of position.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am a very competitive person. With my old arena partner, we were able to do 2k in both 2s and 3s in casual play. I love competitive play and thats why I enjoy it more than raiding.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I made one of my first hunters a twink back in Vanilla without really realizing it and loved it ever since. Though I thought for sure the heirloom system killed the community, I am glad to be proven wrong and would love to join it again.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I've seen it a few times and kept a bookmark on it until a time like this would happen.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
N-No...

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Its just standard UI but kay. http://i.imgur.com/93hEEp3.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Veteran experience, although if there has been any new tricks, I would be out of the loop hehe.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No ._. I want friends.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I've been playing WoW for awhile, a hunter for over 10 years. I just want to compete and have fun.

Do you have any questions for us?
You look pretty today, no questions.

Yip#1206

Horde or Alliance?
Horde would be preferred.

Windwalker Monk, it is currently my main at level 100 and I have been playing it ever since the release of MoP and have enjoyed every second of it. I am really interested in getting back into twinking especially with a spec that I am extremely comfortable with. It would also give me something else to do outside of playing the garrison game.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
For my twink I would need gear and a guild. Gear wise I have all the heirlooms that I will ever need, I am just missing the sick twink BoE's and enchants to go along with them. I also would really enjoy having a lively and competitive guild to join that would become my new home for my 19 twink. I would have very little need for gold due to the items being graciously given to fund my twink and I can provide the back, neck, and ring enchants as I have a level 100 enchanter and could also pitch in for other twinks' enchants.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I played in the 20-24 bracket on multiple different classes for a while until I eventually took a break from twinking to focus more on the end game side of things.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am completely broke and a lot of twink items are too expensive for me to afford on Bleeding Hollow where my main resides.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding would give me the tools to actually put time into a twink due to taking away a good portion of the gearing process. It would also bring back the good 'ol memories of twinking a character and having fun and competitive BGs.

How do you play your class?
I play my class to the best of my ability and tend to put in a lot of work researching information on it. I take advice and criticism from others and use that to improve my gameplay where applicable.

How do you contribute to your team?
I would contribute to my team by putting my best effort into every BG while keeping a positive attitude.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am always interested in the competitive nature of things whether, just like sports I am always hellbent on being on the winning team which I make happen by taking control of the situation and putting the game in my hands. I will put my utmost best efforts into becoming the best twink that I can be and will do the best I can to make my team win.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I have had the twinking bug in me ever since I had joined the twink community in the 20-24 bracket and I love the idea of having no mounts (I know, i'm weird) in the BG compared to the 20s+ brackets. Another thing that sparked my interest was watching twitch streams.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I actually found out about this thread through it being linked in the Twink Cup twitch chat by Conq.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Yes I have.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure can, http://i.imgur.com/qwkEpsy.png

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I am a solid player that will always try to do my best and win the BG at hand.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I do not, however I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people and getting to know the community better.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Nothing else really interesting about me, I like the garrison end game content. /sarcasm

Do you have any questions for us?
I do not have any questions but I would like to add that regardless of being declined or accepted I just wanted to thank everyone that is a part of GG19 for this epic opportunity to get more people into the 19 twink community, really goes to show that it is a great one :)

The Saint
#863 = best one yet

You had better watch that "rapier wit". 19's do not like that. You could become the second least liked person in the 19's section if you continue.
I will personally sponsor your. We need more heals. PM me please. You have my RealID as well.

thank you very much ally, it's much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread