US Project: GG Nineteen

Alrighty, I start farming ally side. Try for at least 2 feet of the Lynx and go for 2 on horde, then work on from there. Glove reinforcement I don't think I can, but if mats are cheap I can get a good amount for ya. Magefists, I'll save that farm for a rainy day.

Alrighty, I start farming ally side. Try for at least 2 feet of the Lynx and go for 2 on horde, then work on from there. Glove reinforcement I don't think I can, but if mats are cheap I can get a good amount for ya. Magefists, I'll save that farm for a rainy day.

Magefist and feet of the lynxx are world drops now so that would be an interesting farm but I think you would be better served farming mats if your looking to make bigger impact particularly spiders silk from arathi highlands or duskwood on the shore, also irredecent pearls from BFD. Anything Is appreciated tho <3

Magefist and feet of the lynxx are world drops now so that would be an interesting farm but I think you would be better served farming mats if your looking to make bigger impact particularly spiders silk from arathi highlands or duskwood on the shore, also irredecent pearls from BFD. Anything I'd appreciated tho <3

Oh, when did magegists become world drop? Forgot about spider silks. Ima pop tailoring on my 60's and farm that jazz too.

I'd like to join the GG 19s team. The bracket's activity has been slowing down recently so I'd like to help and do my part by funding 19s with enchants and other essentials such as bandages and minor wizard oil. I have a level 100 Horde mage on BH with all most of the enchants and a bunch of mats already which means I can make the enchants from mats in case you guys have been buying enchants from the Auction house. I don't have any gear to donate, but what I can offer up is my time to help run people through dungeons and provide enchants for new twinks. If you guys are still in your break period, I'm still willing to provide people with free enchants and help in anyway I can. I have around 400 temporal crystals saved up to use for enchants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people in my opinion are either extremely bored with 19's game play and same old same old WSG. Or! That it's the new pvp'd season end lvl and they all can buy their characters to level 100! We should create like some sort of RBG team end lvl, 19 twonks only.

Hello all!

I've recently decided to make a 19 twink, because Mythic Raiding seems to be making me throw keyboards out the window.

I play a Mage on KT (Armory Link: Preheet @ Kel'Thuzad - Community - World of Warcraft) and I am always active.

Here is my application:

Horde or Alliance?

My only Level 19 is currently Alliance on KT (Imswag @ Kel'Thuzad - Community - World of Warcraft) But I do have a Horde Twink in progress on Bleeding Hollow (Prehotted)

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I will be playing Balance on my Horde Druid, so that will be the toon I would require funding on. Once I can gather up some coin, I'll be Server/Faction transferring my Alliance Druid over. Obviously, I won't have much in terms of gold, etc, so being given a hand would be really appreciated. I'm an active player who is seeking to be part of a core twink team.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

Right now, I'm looking for everything to be quite honest. Any helping hand would be awesome :)

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, I do have a my old 19 priest twink on Shadowmoon, and used to play him quite a bit a few years back.

Why do you need funding?

Being that I will be transferring to a new server, I won't have any way of getting myself boosted with a main. The funding would be incredibly helpful to get me where I need to be (Hopefully part of a core roster)

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

I'm looking forward to being able to play my twink actively in a good community. The funding is going to help my experience by enabling me to have the support I need to play at the level I'd like.

How do you play your class?

I tend to play ever class/spec extremely well when I put my mind to it. My intention is too be recognized at my class.

How do you contribute to your team?

I bring a fun, outgoing yet competitive atmosphere to any team environment I find myself in.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

Definitely. I've always been interested in competitive PvP. I used to do a lot of RBGS on my main (Mage) and consider myself a good player in those environments.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

The community, and the competitiveness of playing in the bracket.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

YAMI MY MAN

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

No i have no, but will do so :)

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

For a good idea of my UI, you can check out my livestream broadcasts at twitch.tv/preheet

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

A positive, friendly and outgoing personality :)

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Of course. My friend Bschmadl and Slasherfilm both have several twinks they intend on applying with as well.

Is there anything else we should know about you?

Nahhhh :)

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?

Always open to constructive criticism

Do you have any questions for us?

None as of yet

I'd also like to make it known that I will be representing Mid Field Kings as their Balance Druid!

I have. It forgtten about me stating that I would farm for gear. I just need to find the time when I'm not being busy with gearing and helping people. And when I'm not in anything that is an event in PvP requiring teams.

The project is now open again.

Welcome [MENTION=4843]Purj[/MENTION] [MENTION=6858]Camocross[/MENTION] to the GG19 funding team, thrilled to have the project back in full swing!!!!

Hello all!
![/U][/B]

ACCEPTED!
sorry for the delay on app as GG19 was down for a moment.
Welcome to the Twonk Community!

Add my btag (under my signature) and we'll get you started

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance? Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Monk BM or WW(if defias gear is too expensive to fund)

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes I have a boomkin/rshaman/WW all on BH in UGGTW

Why do you need funding? Do not have a horde main

How can our funding help your twinking experience? Allow me to swap to horde when ques are not popping

How do you play your class? I'm learning fast but WW is high burst/mobility so as soon as I see an opportunity I get in and fist people

How do you contribute to your team? Try to be useful and aware

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Was highrated in BC-Cata(2700)

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Rest of the game became super boring, twinking is a place where I
feel the skill cap is very high

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Already applied back in June

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Yes

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Ill link old post at end

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? PvP exp, competitive nature, sense of humor

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Kind of new but I'm in UGGTW

Is there anything else we should know about you? Not really

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? If I have any questions I usually just whisper people!

Do you have any questions for us? Nope thanks for your time!

P.S. Old app with UI SS

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/project-gg-nineteen-66288/index38.html#post905287

I guess I should start making gold on Bleeding Hollow, so I can don't to this effort.

Horde or Alliance]?
Horde and Aliiance
Disc Priest
Gear/ Enchants
Yes i have dabbled in them. But now that i found this website have found that is it is much more serious than i thought.
Why do you need funding?
I do not have the Gold to buy the enchants or gear that i need. I have tried farming them but have not had any luck getting them to drop.
That way i can actually contribute to the team while in battlegrounds or arenas. If i am not completely geared it's not fair to the other players by not holding my own weight or doing my classes expected job in the battleground or arena.
Most of the time i play defensive, very rarely do i play aggressive always double checking my position to make sure i will not get caught out or wondering to far away from my support.
I try and keep a good position to deal a decent amount of damage to keep pressure on the enemy team, while still keeping everyone on my team alive and topped off with heals or having a bubble on them.
Yes most definitely. i am understanding i will need some practice to become a better player but more than willing to put the time in to achieve that.
Started playing again about a month ago after a long break. My guild already has their core team strongly set up so i have to wait till legion to even attempt to get into it. So i was looking for build guide and stumbled upon this website and have been reading guides and watching the Twink cup and decided i wanted to get serious into it aswell and hopefully soon participate in the twink cup.
I found this thread on my own but to actually fill an app out i was talking with Yami and he directed me here.
Not yet but i will
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
http://imgur.com/N4JkZbt
http://imgur.com/VI9qoqN
I will help anyone else who needs and eventually donate back into the fund once i am able to.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Yami
i am willing to learn and have a bunch of drive; also plan on being very active.
Yes i think it will help me and teach me some of the jumps and help with positions and strategies
No

I'm applying to become Mid Field King's Disc Priest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde
WW Monk, I need help getting the proper leg enchant
Gold would be good, if you have mats for leather working would work too. Also, I would like Feet of the Lynx IF you have it. No rush on that, I would just like to have another enchant on boots if possible.
Yes I have, I have a warlock and hunter. Although, I mostly play on my ww.
Why do you need funding?
When I was leveling up my LW I forgot to get the Heavy Leg Reinforcements. So, unfortunately, I have to do it all over again.
It could help me understand my class. I have yet to build a full stamina set so by funding me the proper leg enchant I can test the waters to see which set I would need to use at which points in the game.
Depends on the game. If I have a good healer that I can trust, I can mongo in a bit more. But I like to play very conservatively. I have noticed that my game progression since the first days I played this toon. I used to be a mongoloid, but patience and understanding has ultimately evolved my game. I also have good mentors showing me proper guidance in the gulch.
Things I feel like I have is 1. A good attitude 2. Good vocalization 3. Good awareness and always playing my role effectively
Always interested! I love playing competitively. I have yet to do an OFFICIAL premade, but RealIDs are always nice. I have been doing those more often these past couple weeks. What qualifies me is that I understand this battleground more than most. I have been playing this bracket on and off for years and really have come to grasp it within the past couple months.
I took a short break from 19s during the age of F2P, and it really didn't feel like home to me. But when I heard about how much this community has grown ultimately sparked my interest for this game once again. The community has really stepped up and taking advantage of Twitch. Twitch is such a vital source for gaming nowadays and people like Pizza and Hunnybuns have really shown new horizons with new players in the bracket.
I actually heard about this on Hunnybuns stream. He said that GG19 was open once again so I thought I would take a stab at it :)
My armory is on the thread, but I haven't provided my battle tag. Duddley#1813
I can offer this bracket good mentoring and guidance. I feel like I have been given enough to help new players understand this bracket.
I have a lot of friends! I try to get to know everyone in the bracket, not everyone I know yet. So I try to be friendly and chatty.
Sure! I have played this bracket for several years and been taking it very competitively recently. Hopefully, thanks to this project it can help me complete my toon. Thanks for this wonderful service you guys have provided for several toons.
No thank you, I have Marblea on my battle tag and he has help me out on my game play previously!
If possible, do you have mats? LW mats work just as well as gold! All I need is the 500 LW and Feet of the Lynx. Thanks again guys for doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread