US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Mistweaver Monk, I am trying to get into the premade game, and want to play the same class I played during the TC, unfortunately I do not have access to that character anymore.
What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
I would need a few enchants perhaps, and a couple BoE's that I might not be able to acquire myself. More specifically MIndthrust Bracers and Magefist Gloves
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, for about 8-9 years. Started out on EU obiously, on Stormreaver, later Draenor and Ravencrest. I came to US a few months prior to Twink Cup 2015, and stayed there until my break. Really looking forward to joining the community on US again, and mayhaps the NWL league if possible.
Why do you need funding?
I am looking to engage myself in the 19 community once again, after a 4 month break from WoW. I am from EU and thus I don't have too many ressources on US.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I have never enjoyed playing a half-geared twink, the finest experience in twinking, is playing a fully geared character in a competitive environment with your friends. Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to fully gear my character by myself, but the potential funding from GG19, could help me out, and make the experience even better.
How do you play your class?
The best I can. I am vocal, but only when I feel I have information that will contribute.
How do you contribute to your team?
By being open minded, cheerful and helpful.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am. I have played in a lot of different twink premade teams over the years, but most recently I played for GSC in the 2015 Twink Cup where we reached 3rd place, I'd say I am an experience twinker and premader. Even though I am fra from being the best player, I am always ready to learn.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
It was 8 years ago that I first became interested in twinking, when I saw a fully geared 19 warrior wrecking through the undergeared low levels in the back then open BG's. Now I am looking to rejoin the community, because I miss the competetiveness and the players withtin the bracket. And foremost the team spirit, that at least surrounded our GSC team in the TC.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Conq
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I think so.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
An open mind and a cheerful spirit.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Blueprint Blaze

Kind regards,
Snack

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
I would like to receive funding on Arcane Mage

I need Mindthrust Bracers, Spidersilk Boots, and enchantments for every piece of my armor.

I have not played in a twink bracket before; however, I did twink at level 70 for PvE.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am new to the level 19 twink and currently have no horde main on Bleeding Hollow. I have no source of gold to get the mats for enchantments nor do I have gold to buy certain pieces of armor needed for competitive play. I also need funding because I would like to join a level 19 twink guild on the horde; however, all of the guilds that I have asked thus far don't accept you unless you are fully geared.

Your funding can help my twinking experience because it would help me get fully geared to dive straight into the competitive scene. It will also allow me to join a guild to make some new friends to have fun doing these battleground. This also will save me the time of having to make a horde main I would not enjoy playing as just to get gold.

How do you play your class, and how do you contribute to your team?
I play arcane mage as a damage supporter/ Burst. As a caster normally should, I would stay away from the main fight and provide damage from afar. I would also use Counter-Spell to prevent critical healing moments for the enemy team, and I would also use Polymorph to give our team a slight advantage in numbers.

Yes I am interested in competitive PvP. I really enjoyed battlegrounds, especially Warsong Gulch, throughout many expansions. However, since I didn't have WoD until recently I couldn't play battlegrounds since i had level 90 armor instead of the level 99 armor you could get. Although I would love to win in a battleground, that is not my main focus. My main focus when participating in these events is to increase my skill so I could be a benefit to my team instead of dead weight. I like to know that even though we may have lost the battleground, I did my best for my team and we all gave it our absolute best.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community, and how did you find out about this thread?
Well I got bored of World of Warcraft for awhile because all I did was run Heroics so i decided to look for a World of Warcraft Stream on Twitch to find new ways to have fun. I stumbled upon Fearthebuns on twitch.tv and instantly fell in love with the concept of competitive PvP for level 19s. The amount of skill that was needed inspired me to try this competitive scene out, and watching Fearthebuns play inspired me to become as skillful as he was. However I do not intend to stop there, my goal is to surpass him and hopefully teach other players that are interested in this competitive scene tips and tricks that I have learned and hopefully get them to be more skillful then I will be. Fearthebuns also recommended this thread to me so I can instantly get into the scene without having to much trouble of making a main on the horde side.

No i have not, but my battletag is the following: TheLastFlame#1118

Unfortunately I can't simply because I have no idea how, but my UI is exactly like Fearthebuns. I've tried making my hotbars and focus portaits like his and I have found them extremely useful and it has increased my game play by a significant amount.

When I hopefully get more skillful at the game, I want to be a mentor to new members of the community and watch them grow as they become more skillful than I will.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Not really; however, I really enjoy playing with other people and love group queuing with guild members in a battleground.

Do you have any questions for us?
No I don't. But I hope that you all of you have wonderful days and thank you for taking your time on reading my application!

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Destruction Warlock

Both

Yes I used to play in the 19 bracket, I stopped playing twinks when blizzard implemented PVP experience.

Why do you need funding?
I don't have a main on Bleeding Hollow yet but I plan to make a DK and level on BH so I can start making gold.

Funding would help my twinking experience by ensuring that I am able to level and hit the battlegrounds on my twink right after gearing w/o having to wait and level my main and farm gold.

I like to play defensive due to warlocks cloth armour and control whatever situation is happening at the moment with fears etc.

As I said above control is a huge part of my contribution.

Most definitely that's where all the fun is at in 19 twinks. I used to play competitive matches back when I made 19 twinks before the battleground exp was put in the game.

I used to be part of the community and it was some of the best times I have had in WoW, I'm looking to give the bracket a go again due to the high activity of players.

No one referred me I used to be a member on the twinkinfo forums but couldn't recover my old account due to the email provider.

Just made a post.

I attached a screenshot

I am a chill player who puts a lot of time into this game and likes to have a good time while doing it.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I don't stay in contact with any of my old 19 twink friends.

I have 2 cats and dreadlocks

I am making my character now can I at least get a guild invite so I can chat with people while I level and while you guys consider my funding?

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_121915_141626.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121915_141626.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 215
1. Horde or Alliance? Alliance

2. What class or spec would you like to recieve funding for and why? I would like to recieve funding for either a Warlock or a Mage as I like the gameplay of both of the classes and are happy to play either one. If I had to choose I would have to say an Arcane mage simply because of the high crits and mobility with abilities such as Blink and Blazing speed.

3. What do you need? As all of my gold and BoE items are on Oceanic realms, I will need funding for enchants and BoE items if I were to play on BH. I have full BoAs. I'd also like to join a guild that has active players interested in both BGs and Arenas/Skirmishes. I would like to return to the high level of competitiveness I was acustomed to during my time in the level 24 bracket playing a priest.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, I played in the 24, 29 and 70 brackets at top levels.

5. Why do you need funding? I believe I need funding in order to return to the top levels of play I was once at in other brackets as fast as possible. I am an extremely active player and would like to participate in premade BGs and other events and I feel that having a funded character would allow me to do so.

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? Your funding will allow me to once again play actively and participate within the community, something I have missed greatly during my time away from WoW due to school commitments.

7. How do you play your class? As an Arcane mage I will be able to use my knowledge and ability from my time in other brackets to position myself in the backline of my team and to take out healers with large crits from Arcane blast. I will also be able to CC targets with frost nova and interrupt spells such as Chaos Bolt and other healing abilities with my interrupt. I plan on using the full damage and utility capabilities of my class.

8. How do you contribute to your team? As stated in my previous answer, I will bring high damage as well as CC in order to disrupt and allow other damage dealers to wipe the enemy team.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP Yes! I feel I am qualified to compete in competitive PvP suvh as the Twink Cup or other events due to my participation in competitive PvP in the 24 bracket and 29 bracket as well as my RBGs experience of close to 1900.

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the the 19 twink community?I have always been interested in joining the 19 twink community and I feel that right now it is at one of the strongest points it has ever been in terms of a community of players. I really like the strong community aspect of the twinking community that is lacking at level 100 play and wish to return to such a community and good times! :)

11. Who referred you to this thread? Found it myself after being a long- time user of TI

12. Have you added your btag and armory links to the twink network thread? I sure have! :D

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? My UI is simply the regular UI with extra addons such as Battleground targets, tidy plates and DBM for BGS to assist my BG play. I think we all know what those addons look like by now :)

14. What do you have to offer to the 19 twinks communty? I believe I have a lot to offer to the community as I am a highly active player and even moreso, I am Australian, so the times that I play at are slightly later in terms of US times meaning that I will be able to assist in forming groups later on at night and earlier on in the morning when there are less people online. I also will most definitely be playing during peak hours which is about 10am - 3pm my time.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Unfortunately I do not know many people within the comminity at all :( I would definitely like to change this.

16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I farm SFK on the regular.

17. Are you interested in recieving class coaching on your new 19? If somebody thinks I can improve, then by all means, I will do coaching to increase my skills :)

18. Do you have any questions for us? I can't think of any off the top of my head right now :)

Thankyou!

Approved!

Please add my battletag Camo#1210 and I'll hook you up!

Horde

Mistweaver Monk, I am trying to get into the premade game, and want to play the same class I played during the TC, unfortunately I do not have access to that character anymore.

I would need a few enchants perhaps, and a couple BoE's that I might not be able to acquire myself. More specifically MIndthrust Bracers and Magefist Gloves

Yes, for about 8-9 years. Started out on EU obiously, on Stormreaver, later Draenor and Ravencrest. I came to US a few months prior to Twink Cup 2015, and stayed there until my break. Really looking forward to joining the community on US again, and mayhaps the NWL league if possible.

I am looking to engage myself in the 19 community once again, after a 4 month break from WoW. I am from EU and thus I don't have too many ressources on US.

I have never enjoyed playing a half-geared twink, the finest experience in twinking, is playing a fully geared character in a competitive environment with your friends. Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to fully gear my character by myself, but the potential funding from GG19, could help me out, and make the experience even better.

The best I can. I am vocal, but only when I feel I have information that will contribute.

I am. I have played in a lot of different twink premade teams over the years, but most recently I played for GSC in the 2015 Twink Cup where we reached 3rd place, I'd say I am an experience twinker and premader. Even though I am fra from being the best player, I am always ready to learn.

It was 8 years ago that I first became interested in twinking, when I saw a fully geared 19 warrior wrecking through the undergeared low levels in the back then open BG's. Now I am looking to rejoin the community, because I miss the competetiveness and the players withtin the bracket. And foremost the team spirit, that at least surrounded our GSC team in the TC.
Conq

I think so.

Blueprint Blaze

Kind regards,
Snack

Accepted. Add my battletag (down below) and shoot me a message here on TI.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Brewmaster Monk. They seem like the perfect combination of damage, mobility, and... stoutness (I know, I know)

Gear and enchants mostly. Defias pieces, etc. A guild would be cool too.

Yes, I've been playing twinks since 2008. I had a 19 hunter back then but since then I've mostly been playing in the 20-29 bracket over on Kel'Thuzad. My rogue is on the US 29 character list but I don't play him too much anymore because I don't find the bracket to be very fun anymore.

Why do you need funding?
Basically, all of my main characters are over on Kel'Thuzad so my resources on Bleeding Hollow are extremely limited.

Well your funding would make my twinking experience on THE 19 twink server possible. Without it I would be facing a long difficult gearing up process and to be honest I would like to just jump in to some WSG and start having fun!

Roll around, slowing people, smashing kegs over peoples heads. The usual.

Perma-slowing people, Flag carrying if necessary, being aware to my surroundings and the state of the game.

Very interested. I like to think I'm a pretty solid player I can't really say that I have any "qualifications" but I've been playing twinks for some time and I pick up on things rather quickly.

It's kind of like a homecoming for me. I've spent quite a bit of time playing other brackets and it would be very nostalgic and enjoyable for me to make a return to the 19 bracket.

I stumbled upon it on my own. I've been browsing these forums for some time. Reading up, collecting information and looking for a way to reintroduce myself to the scene.

I have!

Pretty much the default UI with a few additions. OmniCC. Gladius. DBM. BG targets. As well as a few other minor addons.

I think I have quite a bit to offer to the community. Firstly, I am a very active player (especially during the week.) I am very keen on the ins and outs of battlegrounds and arenas. I am a fast learner and generally get along well with everyone. I'm very active and passionate about twinking so I hope to be a familiar face in the community.

Sadly, I don't know many people in the community.

I farm SFK and battle pets on occasion. I have a 19 monk already on the server with all my BOAs and BOPs ready to go!

None that I can think of.

Thanks for your consideration!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Resto Shaman
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Only a few items like Magefists.
Yes, played for a while actively on EU, played 39's for a while on EU have played 70, first time taking it to US though.
Why do you need funding?
Most of my contacts are EU people who don't have the most gold themselves, so I was hoping GG19 can help me get the essentials.
It can help me get fully geared and ready to start queuing 19 PUG's. It also means I can start that process of queuing as fast as possible.
I play as somewhat of a more passive Rsham however can play the offensive role as well, being aware of position, how the team fight is going if I can start to push more or have to pull back. Also like playing arena as well. So hopefully there's some healthy 2s competition in US.
I'm somewhat experienced now and can do what is asked of me (or know when i'm needed elsewhere) I have good awareness and hopefully can put this into action as from what I've heard US Pugs are of a much higher quality than EU.
Highly interested in competitive PvP, was 2800 on 2 different Warlocks in S15 with multiple comps/2500 on Warrior S15/2300 S16/2350 current rating on warlock. Have been 2300 in RBG's in S15 with me both target calling and leading.
Knew people in EU on Draenor that said I should get into it, and its much different to endgame so it was something fresh, so just went from there and started playing more and more.
Stubs told me about the funding.
No
Dont have any right now, will fix later
Have endgame experience and twink experience also going to be playing in a team with experienced twinks and have done already so will quickly fit in, also will be playing in NWL S2 for the EU team <NHS>. Also if anyone wants mirrors in 2s i'd be down for that aswell.
Mostly EU players but i'm sure Arto, Blackout, Hardbass, Viiticus, Partygirl, Melake can vouch for me.
Not that I can think of.
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
No thank you.
Not at the moment but if anything comes to mind I will.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Resto Shaman
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Only a few items like Magefists.
Yes, played for a while actively on EU, played 39's for a while on EU have played 70, first time taking it to US though.
Why do you need funding?
Most of my contacts are EU people who don't have the most gold themselves, so I was hoping GG19 can help me get the essentials.
It can help me get fully geared and ready to start queuing 19 PUG's. It also means I can start that process of queuing as fast as possible.
I play as somewhat of a more passive Rsham however can play the offensive role as well, being aware of position, how the team fight is going if I can start to push more or have to pull back. Also like playing arena as well. So hopefully there's some healthy 2s competition in US.
I'm somewhat experienced now and can do what is asked of me (or know when i'm needed elsewhere) I have good awareness and hopefully can put this into action as from what I've heard US Pugs are of a much higher quality than EU.
Highly interested in competitive PvP, was 2800 on 2 different Warlocks in S15 with multiple comps/2500 on Warrior S15/2300 S16/2350 current rating on warlock. Have been 2300 in RBG's in S15 with me both target calling and leading.
Knew people in EU on Draenor that said I should get into it, and its much different to endgame so it was something fresh, so just went from there and started playing more and more.
Stubs told me about the funding.
No
Dont have any right now, will fix later
Have endgame experience and twink experience also going to be playing in a team with experienced twinks and have done already so will quickly fit in, also will be playing in NWL S2 for the EU team <NHS>. Also if anyone wants mirrors in 2s i'd be down for that aswell.
Mostly EU players but i'm sure Arto, Blackout, Hardbass, Viiticus, Partygirl, Melake can vouch for me.
Not that I can think of.
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
No thank you.
Not at the moment but if anything comes to mind I will.

nice meme

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Resto Shaman

Accepted. ​On horde resto shaman. Add me on Btag mate, I'll be around most of today and tomorrow. Cheers

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
I would like to receive funding on Arcane Mage

Accepted. ​On horde arcane mage. Add me on Btag and we can get started mate! Cheers

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would love funding for a wind walker monk because ever since I was a kid I've always loved the fantasy of a person who uses energy to fight. I also love Japanese culture and wind walker is a perfect class fantasy for me.
3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need gold and gear because I want to move to bleeding hollow but I have no means of funding myself and I want to join bleeding hollow because it is the central hub realm of all the twinks
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have played in the twink bracket before on my priest and my rogue
5.Why do you need funding?
For enchantments and unfarmable gear because I don't have any way to buy them myself and I really want to join the hub realm with all of my friends.
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It will help me get geared and help me have more fun while playing in bgs and arenas
7.How do you play your class?
I play my class very front lined and able to rotate around the field quickly to help with more pressure or escorting the flag carrier.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute to my team by playing my role and helping in every way I can, I'm looking for ways to improve at the game by playing.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I would love to play competitive games. I always love challenging myself and I always love beating new challenges I love having a goal to accomplish
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Fearthebuns because he is always helping with all the gearing and pvp tips. He got me to make my first twink and I fell in love with the idea
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Fearthebuns or Hunnybuns
12.Have you added your battle tag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Neo#11359 Disconinja @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I'm looking to have a geared toon and I plan on joining a guild and playing premades and climbing ladders and getting better as a player overall
15.Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19s community we should know about?
Hunnybuns and Khaik and warrbringer (those are not there Twink info usernames)
16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I love twinking more than end game because it is easier to get into and I think that it is more rewarding than top level.
17.Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
Yes, I am very new to twinking
18.Do you have any questions for us?
nope!

Horde

Conq

I think so.

Blueprint Blaze

Kind regards,
Snack
Accepted, add me on BTag Conq#1458

The twinking community is bringing back an old friend...

Horde or Alliance?
Either! I'd be happy either way--I'd like to go where ever I'm needed most. Ideally I'd like to join a very active and top tier guild.

Resto/Ele Shaman because it suits my play style perfectly.

I will need both some gear and I'd love to join a guild. I'm practically starting from scratch.

YES! I played WoW back in vanilla through WotLK and was extremely involved in the twink scene. I remember playing against Pizza countless times. My name was Lunaro and I was a resto druid (on realm Burning Legion). Those were my glory days.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am practically starting from scratch.

It can help revive my twinking experience completely!

I love to play the healing role, but I also want to have the capabilities of putting out some decent damage and shut down potential.

I contribute to my team in BGs by playing a supportive role that keeps everyone alive. In arenas (my personal preference) I like to play aggressive and shut down enemies.

Of course!!!! I'm extremely interested and I think I can say that I have a couple years of experience in the twinking scene to back myself up. My only problem is that I'm a few years out of date.

I can't remember what sparked it originally, but this website rebooted my desire to do it again.

I just stumbled upon it myself because form time to time I get on twinkinfo.com to browse because I'm obsessed with twinks.

No I haven't.

I've only been playing for a couple weeks so I'm missing a few of my favorite addons, but this is it so far: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am here to offer an old face to some and a very competitive opponent in the field. I'm a very social person so I'd love to be very involved in a guild and find a partner to do arenas with.

I do not have any currently.

I'm dedicated and I don't think I'd be able to fully compete in the twink scene without this. I'm rusty around the edges from being in retirement for a few years. I'm currently playing WoW on a friend's old account because his parents still pay his subscription. If that ever changes then I plan on taking over the sub on his account. (TLDR: I'm here to play.)

I definitely have a lot of questions about the new expansions and current meta, but that's irrelevant.

**Edit: I thought it would be funny to try to find any old material on the internet of myself back in the day and I found this video. Let's all take a moment of silence for the old twinking days back when there wasn't a level cap. -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz14c7qS8Kk

Last edited by a moderator:

Horde or Alliance?
Either! I'd be happy either way--I'd like to go where ever I'm needed most. Ideally I'd like to join a very active and top tier guild.

I will need both some gear and I'd love to join a guild. I'm practically starting from scratch.

YES! I played WoW back in vanilla through WotLK and was extremely involved in the twink scene. I remember playing against Pizza countless times. My name was Lunaro and I was a resto druid (on realm Burning Legion). Those were my glory days.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am practically starting from scratch.

It can help revive my twinking experience completely!

I love to play the healing role, but I also want to have the capabilities of putting out some decent damage and shut down potential.

I contribute to my team in BGs by playing a supportive role that keeps everyone alive. In arenas (my personal preference) I like to play aggressive and shut down enemies.

Of course!!!! I'm extremely interested and I think I can say that I have a couple years of experience in the twinking scene to back myself up. My only problem is that I'm a few years out of date.

I can't remember what sparked it originally, but this website rebooted my desire to do it again.

I just stumbled upon it myself because form time to time I get on twinkinfo.com to browse because I'm obsessed with twinks.

No I haven't.

I've only been playing for a couple weeks so I'm missing a few of my favorite addons, but this is it so far: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am here to offer an old face to some and a very competitive opponent in the field. I'm a very social person so I'd love to be very involved in a guild and find a partner to do arenas with.

I do not have any currently.

I'm dedicated and I don't think I'd be able to fully compete in the twink scene without this. I'm rusty around the edges from being in retirement for a few years. I'm currently playing WoW on a friend's old account because his parents still pay his subscription. If that ever changes then I plan on taking over the sub on his account. (TLDR: I'm here to play.)

I definitely have a lot of questions about the new expansions and current meta, but that's irrelevant.

**Edit: I thought it would be funny to try to find any old material on the internet of myself back in the day and I found this video. Let's all take a moment of silence for the old twinking days back when there wasn't a level cap. -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz14c7qS8Kk

Accepted. Please message me in game!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

My current twink is on horde (Belf), I play a warlock (demonology) and would like gold/gear, gold would be very cool but gear wouldn't hurt, I just recently got into twinking and now I cannot stop and I find it super fun (haven't played in a twink bracket) I need funding because I don't have the gold to buy gear and enchants and farming is very time consuming your funding will help my experience because I will join the community and help build it up. I play my class in a very helpful way, I stay by my allies side and protect them, I contribute to my team by staying by their side and being supportive, I am very interested in competive PvP and I qualify bc I put time and effort into it, my friends had told me about the level 19 twink community and I got into it, a friend referred me to this website and is part of the mid field kings guild, no I have not linked armory or btag before, I may not be able to but I am able to provide my btag for you, I can provide good effort and I can be supportive with a good attitude, a friend of mine named yami, I have the time to put good effort in, I do not need to take classes , I have no questions but I would like to say that I thinks it's cool that this is a community and I would like to leave my btag (JDestroyer#1487) Thank You!!

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Hunter(Survival) because I'd like to try out Hunter.
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear
Have you played in a twink bracket before? I have played pretty much every twink bracket + I am already active in the 19s bracket maining Mage.
Why do you need funding? I need funding because I have no gold at all.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would give me a class that can actually make a difference in games, Mage usually doesn't have the biggest impact on games, sadly.
How do you play your class? When I'm playing Mage, my main focus is CC'ing enemy healers/peeling for our own healers/fcs. If I was to play hunter I would focus on the objectives, while also peeling for our fc and healers if needed.
How do you contribute to your team? I guess I more or less understand everything going on, I have an ok amount of awareness.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Well, I play premades if asked to, else I'm just doing pugs as much as possible.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? A lot of my friends from EU told me it was good, so I thought I'd try it out, I've now played US since a few months before Twinkcup and I'm still enjoying it a lot.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? eeeeeeeh, I guess I just clicked on it and boom there I was.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Yep.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Fine, https://gyazo.com/5b1c3c0e63a4e1a36d7c8644e09b9bfe
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Amazing plays.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I'm currently in Skill Ratio.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a nice guy (usually) and I like to play twinks a lot, but I do also play end game.
Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Hunter(Survival) because I'd like to try out Hunter.
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear
Have you played in a twink bracket before? I have played pretty much every twink bracket + I am already active in the 19s bracket maining Mage.
Why do you need funding? I need funding because I have no gold at all.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would give me a class that can actually make a difference in games, Mage usually doesn't have the biggest impact on games, sadly.
How do you play your class? When I'm playing Mage, my main focus is CC'ing enemy healers/peeling for our own healers/fcs. If I was to play hunter I would focus on the objectives, while also peeling for our fc and healers if needed.
How do you contribute to your team? I guess I more or less understand everything going on, I have an ok amount of awareness.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Well, I play premades if asked to, else I'm just doing pugs as much as possible.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? A lot of my friends from EU told me it was good, so I thought I'd try it out, I've now played US since a few months before Twinkcup and I'm still enjoying it a lot.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? eeeeeeeh, I guess I just clicked on it and boom there I was.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Yep.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Fine, https://gyazo.com/5b1c3c0e63a4e1a36d7c8644e09b9bfe
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Amazing plays.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I'm currently in Skill Ratio.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a nice guy (usually) and I like to play twinks a lot, but I do also play end game.
Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

Approved!

Add my btag Camo#1210 and I'll hook you up.

Horde or Alliance?

There's an old name. Welcome back lunaro

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance
Druid Flag Carrier
All boe items, a ring enchant
Yes :)
Why do you need funding?
I have no gold, and want to bring more to the pug scene than just my one class of rsham. I also want to bring something new to pugs. I only que healer and I think me on an FC once I get some games in and knock off the heavy rust layer, I will be a good addition to the quality.
I play a lot and have a lot of people that I can get to que when I que.
With a lot of swagger, some keybinds, and my brain.
I usually lead it strategy wise, and healing. Now I want to dabble in FC'ing again as I feel I can do more from that job.
Yes
Been here forever
Known about it since it's inception
Yes
I could, hoping I don't have to do that haha :)
I lead one of the top guilds, and bring a lot of activity to the bracket in general. I care about the growth and continuation of 19s like all of the veteran players/leaders in the bracket.
Oh yes
I'm going to be streaming 19s regularly when I get my new computer soon!

What do you do when there is no more toilet paper and you've already commited to the job?

Users who are viewing this thread