Premades and Realid/battletag

Yea, exploit 450 profession using motherfucker <3 u pizza

Stop! Bigbadmoomoo only had 50% crit and hit for 2ks. No biggie! ;)

Was fun nonetheless. Didn't Multiply have to park his car or something? Or did Dirtyauction make that up?

Stop! Bigbadmoomoo only had 50% crit and hit for 2ks. No biggie! ;)

Was fun nonetheless. Didn't Multiply have to park his car or something? Or did Dirtyauction make that up?

Yea he went AFK during the 3rd cap, I don't remember why though.

staaaaahhhhp. dont act like seep, dstone, kp, and a few others weren't in full exploits too

Nah, we give you guys the win but we definitely didn't have that many exploits. I know for sure seep and dstone both didn't have any cause we tried getting them some and failed. I think blue had some plus he was the only one with professions and I think me and kidney had like shoulders or something.

kind of, in dominate it was like 90% cirran, 7% frusion, freeze, uppercut and anarcan, 3% everyone else for me

I remember when we tried to recruit you into MTU. You were a solo queing monster back then. :)

PS. /wave

actually Gabie was better than Cirran, except Gabie could care less about e-rep.

same goes for Wraithchild being better than Stfuppercut. Another good player who didn't care about e-rep.

I heard Cirran lost in a "pink slips" duel but refused to delete his twonk. Any truth to that?

Cirran doesn't lose rvr so nope :p

Pfft, didn't he say that he would beat the rogue he lost to because he had quote "superior movement"? Someone out there has to know what rogue beat him in the duel. Anyone?

Pfft, didn't he say that he would beat the rogue he lost to because he had quote "superior movement"? Someone out there has to know what rogue beat him in the duel. Anyone?
What was his name... Justin or something like that won once I believe (been years, names escaped me), but Cirran does have the absolute best movement. I believe he beat either seep or dstone 90% to 0% in leveling gear or some undergeared toon (I forgot the exact scenario)

What was his name... Justin or something like that won once I believe (been years, names escaped me), but Cirran does have the absolute best movement. I believe he beat either seep or dstone 90% to 0% in leveling gear or some undergeared toon (I forgot the exact scenario)

Lol, fair enough.

i wunder if cirran can put a stop to this elusive double ambush with his xcellent movement

Silin remembers his name, I forgot :/ saw him a few weeks ago in wsg however, male human :x

Either way yes, Cirran is THAT good. Played with / against him forever and he really did start a lot of the desire to twink 19 rogues.

Yeah, I'm not doubting that he was a wonderful rogue, it's just that a little bird once told me that he had lost in a deletion duel and didn't delete. Not a big deal, but I thought it was funny seeing his name pop up again.

Add me to RealID or battletag or whatever. I'm down for pug bgs if it's on the weekend. I work too late during the week for anything.Battletag - trainwreck#1366At least let me know who you are if you add me.

Last edited by a moderator:
he lost to a 29 twink vs his 19 twink.

but they dueled right after a patch came out where they nerfed dodge... so yea, Cirrans fault for not paying attention.

Cirran challenged him to fight with 29's and the guy refused till Cirran would delete his 19, which Cirran did not.

his name was Jealousy

actually Gabie was better than Cirran, except Gabie could care less about e-rep.

same goes for Wraithchild being better than Stfuppercut. Another good player who didn't care about e-rep.

was talking about who I talked to while in dominate

also cirran lost a bunch of deletion/high stake duels, but yea the jealousy one was probably his dumbest

Gonna start listing interested people in the OP of this thread. I'll break it down by role(dps/healer/FC) and faction so if you're interested just post that information plus either your realid or battletag. Also mention if you can play either faction. I'm not going to worry about what times people can play since hopefully we get enough interested people that it won't matter.

just gonna guess on the people that have said they are interested so far so correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread