Potential 20 rogue guide

......thistle tea is from cooking ................

#show sap

/cleartarget

/targetenemyplayer

/cast sap

This is a better sap macro
<

Yeah...no rogue should be worried about stam over agi

I disagree. Common mindset is that hoggers are bis for horde. But honestly I prefer Legs of the fang. 2 agi vrs 7 stam. Honestly Agi has diminishing returns in the reality of PVP. If you really believe that an extra maybe what 100 points on that ambush beats surviving for another GCD vrs any char that can survive your ambush, white hit, maybe one global, eviis, I think you are wearing some seriously rose colored goggles. Reality is that any geared opponent will still be standing after your max agi opener, and if they are good, they will have you dotted if possible and extra stam will mean win or lose.

Bob

If you want to make up for some of the stam, the clear choice is smelting over fang legs. And you need hit and horde cant eyepatch. And when your pugging WsG, rogues main job IS bursting on EFC after saps on heals. If your running a solo man offense (can't always rely on pugs) you HAVE to have max burst as if you can't kill EFC quick enough the heals will bring him right back up, and sure that stam will keep you up for a bit longer, but for what? And even if you are running with an offense you still want to have maxed out burst on EFC after sap.

Yeah...no rogue should be worried about stam over agi
depends on situation, i would be worried about stam sometimes. max burst is typically king though since there's not much burst after the initial ambush/evis, restealth and ambush again if you're not focused

I don't blame a mod for deleting this, I may vey well be crossing the line when I say this but....

the amount of effort put into this guide looks like it was done in 5 minutes. Anyone could honestly could type out a better guide within an hour including macros, addons, BiS gear w/ alternatives +Wowheadlinks, etc. It's not that no one here doesn't appreciate it, but it looks like you aren't even trying to take this guide seriously. A simple analogy of this would be like trying to become the best/skilled rogue in the F2P bracket, but you don't feel like working for the gear. There's just little-to-no effort in this guide. I was really looking forward to an awesome guide too ):

While i agree with you cer hes been updating and improving it the last couple days, if that stops then it will get deleted and he can try again later

If you want to make up for some of the stam, the clear choice is smelting over fang legs. And you need hit and horde cant eyepatch. And when your pugging WsG, rogues main job IS bursting on EFC after saps on heals. If your running a solo man offense (can't always rely on pugs) you HAVE to have max burst as if you can't kill EFC quick enough the heals will bring him right back up, and sure that stam will keep you up for a bit longer, but for what? And even if you are running with an offense you still want to have maxed out burst on EFC after sap.

I'm just saying that there is an upper limit to the effectiveness of your opening burst. Unless you are facing poorly geared players I don't think you're gonna find yourself that much better off with what 2 extra agi over 7 stam.

Bob

I'm just saying that there is an upper limit to the effectiveness of your opening burst. Unless you are facing poorly geared players I don't think you're gonna find yourself that much better off with what 2 extra agi over 7 stam.

You are forgetting about all the hit. And yeah, I'm still going with the idea of "what will all that stam do after the heals just keeps healin EFC as you dont have max burst."

Bob

By sacrificing that 9 hit, your white hits didn't land, and your crippling didn't apply. You are kited for all of your HP + 70 more!

I disagree. Common mindset is that hoggers are bis for horde. But honestly I prefer Legs of the fang. 2 agi vrs 7 stam. Honestly Agi has diminishing returns in the reality of PVP. If you really believe that an extra maybe what 100 points on that ambush beats surviving for another GCD vrs any char that can survive your ambush, white hit, maybe one global, eviis, I think you are wearing some seriously rose colored goggles. Reality is that any geared opponent will still be standing after your max agi opener, and if they are good, they will have you dotted if possible and extra stam will mean win or lose.

Bob

Reality is that hoggers is bis for horde because hit rating matters.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread