Post your hatemail

omWnDPW.png

hey man, you got your cake may aswell eat it too. things are fine rn

Wanting my thread to not be derailed with off-topic banter is "wanting my cake and eating it too"?

Wanting my thread to not be derailed with off-topic banter is "wanting my cake and eating it too"?
Gonna go out on a limb and cite your track record of desperate cries for attention then complaining when you get it.

Mods aren't here to filter out the black jellybeans from the handful you begged for just cuz you don't like the taste.

Gonna go out on a limb and cite your track record of desperate cries for attention then complaining when you get it.

Mods aren't here to filter out the black jellybeans from the handful you begged for just cuz you don't like the taste.

Where is this a "desperate cry for attention"?

The entire point of this thread is to share screenshots from mad players during/after WSG. Only one person responded appropriately, and that was Hairy. I'm really starting to think the XPOFF staff has a personal bias against me. I do nothing wrong and they go out of their way to let my threads (and other people's threads) get derailed.

If "your" threads get derailed because of other things you've done, that's a you problem not a mods problem.

If you cant conduct conversations that don't have problems then honestly you should just let others do it instead. I like the lenient atmosphere here, it's refreshing. ANYONE who has a problem with it is the cause of their own problems here.

If you cant manage to waddle through any social situation without creating drama that's on you. Not everyone else.

edit- if you find your presence on this site causes unfavorable conditions, look at the common ingredient. XPoff is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread