EU+US POI Wargames 10v10 20-29's

Wargames might hurt this bracket if overdone (everyday or multiple times a week). That's something atm that's nice about this bracket, the competitive games aren't forced. They're simply pugs facing pugs with a group thrown in here or there sometimes.

Every 10v10 I've seen or been apart of has been the same. Sit 30+ min to form, druid grabs, teams sit mid for stacks, stealthies burst efc at like 2573 stacks, a team loses, people ragequit or just give up.

I can't speak for everyone, and the amount of people who sign up for this might prove me wrong, but I'd prefer not to take the risk and burn people out.

This is why we need to run AB or a different choice of map every once in a while. WSG is stale.

/cheers

n
This is why we need to run AB or a different choice of map every once in a while. WSG is stale.

/cheers
It won't be like that in 29's ...19's get stale cause you have limited abilities and no mount....20-29's gameplay will be alot more interesting and fun. since we have more abilities and mounts which is a game changer...There isn't a perfected Meta for 20-29's so it willl be nuts and so much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread