EU+US POI Wargames 10v10 20-29's

Jabz

Grandfathered
Hi guys since 20-29's have been lit , I'm thinking of organising 20-29 war games (WSG/BOG). Just want to see who's interested, F2P are also welcome to join. If I see a good number of people interested I will start forming them during peak periods. Saving people waiting in group to form I will get 20 ppl to pst me and then form the groups as I know how annyoing it gets when forming 19's wargames sometimes. Leave your btag if your interested. Any other suggestions are welcome. #makin29sgreatagain

Last edited:
Reactions: Wil
Hey, what time do you guys call peak times? I'm on at horrible times but if the time suits I'd be interested.
But F2P's and Vets can't do BoG. Or can we if it's a Wargame? I'd love to do it, it was one of my favourites.

I didn't really specify peak times as they vary so If you are interested just leave your btag and ill keep you updated on my broadcasts. I already know I can come up with 10man horde team ....I may see if <stuck at graveyard> can pull up a 10 man which i know isnt that hard @Nocontest @Niiz @Miles

Wargames might hurt this bracket if overdone (everyday or multiple times a week). That's something atm that's nice about this bracket, the competitive games aren't forced. They're simply pugs facing pugs with a group thrown in here or there sometimes.

Every 10v10 I've seen or been apart of has been the same. Sit 30+ min to form, druid grabs, teams sit mid for stacks, stealthies burst efc at like 2573 stacks, a team loses, people ragequit or just give up.

I can't speak for everyone, and the amount of people who sign up for this might prove me wrong, but I'd prefer not to take the risk and burn people out.

Wargames might hurt this bracket if overdone (everyday or multiple times a week). That's something atm that's nice about this bracket, the competitive games aren't forced. They're simply pugs facing pugs with a group thrown in here or there sometimes.

Every 10v10 I've seen or been apart of has been the same. Sit 30+ min to form, druid grabs, teams sit mid for stacks, stealthies burst efc at like 2573 stacks, a team loses, people ragequit or just give up.

I can't speak for everyone, and the amount of people who sign up for this might prove me wrong, but I'd prefer not to take the risk and burn people out.
tbh I think the gameplay will be much different as there is mounts in this bracket / more abilities ....20-29 will be more creative then same strats in 19's....I not going to have a limit of classes and abilities...it will be straight out action throughout the whole game.

so basically with no limit it would be 3 disc probably with a bunch of surv and arms and a boomkin FC... that sounds extremely exciting...

so basically with no limit it would be 3 disc probably with a bunch of surv and arms and a boomkin FC... that sounds extremely exciting...
Dude this hasnt even happened yet stop going into conclusions...just want some competive games going in the 20-29 braket if you've got no helpful things to say keep it to yourself

I dare say that those who would be interested in a competitive 10 v 10 would more than likely not stack fotm classes. I'd welcome a chance at some 10 v 10's, as I don't usually play at a time that would allow it! Fingers crossed I make the cut! :cool:

Could easily get enough but i think its to early as it will burn people out and stop queing 29 pugs all together.

Good short run, bad in the long run for the 29 community in turns of activity. Could be wrong but w/e haha.

Im down to play if we get enough!

LentjanPjeci#1543
I very much like the idea, I was planning of hosting something like this myself. But the only "obstacle" i see to doing that is Twink Cup, people won't be as much interested in this as the Twink Cup. Thus, you may not get that many people. I was waiting for it to end, then wait it out for 2-3 weeks then host the event.
But you do you, maybe you can get some interest involved, after all.

Wargames can be run with teams of sane faction so it doesn't need to be horde vs ally. At 19 for example it's usually horde vs horde, even though there's typically more ally twinks in pugs. One huge benefit of this is it allows easy balancing - better players switch teams etc.

I'd love to play. Personally although I got the "no rules" idea I think this is asking for trouble since the bracket is so unbalanced in legion. It's going to be all surv/arms/disc and just a murder zone. I'll still play, but it could be fun to play 19 rules too (no more than 2 of a class, one one surv, and only two stealth dps allowed per team). I say this in the sense as no bracket will ever have the toxicity of 19, yet wargames happen a lot.
I'd be happy to help organize a twink cup style event at 29 or at least contribute a decent amount to it if there was ever interest.
Nasti#4565

Users who are viewing this thread