EU+US Players you respect.

Geera - the only 24 (Horde mage in Cata) I "hated", sportingly. He was bloody good.

The vs Aggramar pre-mades in Cata always tough/enjoyable games when facing, especially when a 15 man premade over came a 700 point deficit in AB. Simply let us get the lead then steamrolled ally to the win.

Everyone on ally TN, some damn nice people and decent players.

I'm bumping Cata despite the hunter scurge, was far more fun than MoP and WoD pvpwise. Times change and people move on/quit but I hope Legion rekindles some of the fun/competitiveness of Cata for F2p's.

medoz, dasha, dimmu, ioser, mol.. basically people who arent 15 y/o guys who compensate their lack of social skills with acting like rambo ingame/here on xp off

Last edited:
Reactions: Mol
Love my GG Twinks/TRT homies for being there from the start <3 you know who you are

Best fc: Thotboy. Best brewscrub: my boy Gucci. Best Feralfag: Idk Smashingbaby i guess? ♥

Respect is an opinion all about perspective, fotm doesn't matter to me, Illyrian is good at multiple classes, hats off to him.

1.) This is about respect not "best of" where none of the mentioned has any respect from 90% of this bracket.
2.) Since both of these mentioned being "good" somewhere in it... No.... so much no....

Edit: Sorry if there were other laughable replies. I don't have time to read 5 pages :( Just thought I'd address this last page

OGs: Gelato, Papri, Olle, Cabbe, Kraud, Redundant, Robsalot, Sami, Mesikämmen, Clement, Verdana, Tim, Hampus, Cwoda, Portvakten, Myst, Nami,
Zehj, Balstyrko, Zekoz

New Gs: Fakenatty, Deno, Chainz, Dylan, HTag, Qmc, Ownself, Ioser, Trollguden, Raz

Basically everyone who always came when i asked them if they wanted to play, supported me, asks hows it going etc.

Sorry if i didnt mention YOU, probably a lot more to add, but these are the first people that came to my mind. :D

<3 Never forget

Last edited:
Didn't see his name so guess I will.
Zehj he was a good warrior and always had a good attitude.

Spinebreaker with his Aggra dramas in Cata ;)

Miss those days, Miss The games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mol

Users who are viewing this thread