EU+US Players you respect.

Daaaaamn been playing 29 WW for 1 1/2-2 years now and I still don't show up on these things. XD Players I respect: Idiote, Wizk, Fael, Wavesjr, Jrmilk, Noco, Thatguyyouno, Naughtynurse, Livingforce, Recluse, Phron, Rob, Strongson-Talnivarr for getting r1 think world as MW, Icemagicianx aka Lindsey, Jwl, Thedankmemes for being the only other ww that I think is good and plenty others I'm forgetting. Lots of good and friendly players in the bracket like ALOT of people. A lot of salty shitters and fotm scrubs too as well but oh well. :)
Love u too fgt. I'll cap u today if that's what it takes to make the list <3

Geera - the only 24 (Horde mage in Cata) I "hated", sportingly. He was bloody good.

The vs Aggramar pre-mades in Cata always tough/enjoyable games when facing, especially when a 15 man premade over came a 700 point deficit in AB. Simply let us get the lead then steamrolled ally to the win.

Everyone on ally TN, some damn nice people and decent players.

I'm bumping Cata despite the hunter scurge, was far more fun than MoP and WoD pvpwise. Times change and people move on/quit but I hope Legion rekindles some of the fun/competitiveness of Cata for F2p's.
We banned Hunters with nailsplitter. There was no hunter scourge dumbass.

Tapout. Puts so much effort into twinking a rogue, that you would know.
Livingforce. Puts so much effort into twinking a disc, that you would know.
Franchi. Enough Twinking XP for 29 FC's yea........
Leonhart. ll (But for 39 FC's)
Luplis. Same as Tapout comment.
Nocontest. You don't go way back as me and him do......
Cryptonite. You don't go way back as me and him do......
Yowza. Best mage i've seen in twinking.

Last edited:
We banned Hunters with nailsplitter. There was no hunter scourge dumbass.

Sorry mate, think you got the wrong end of the stick. Every Tom, Dick and Harry was rolling Hunters in Cata, I wasn't focussing on realms/people in particular. Like Ferals now, that's what I meant....

anyone who plays druid for a different reason than that its broken

also trollguden mol zuro doom aka mfrooom russian lock r1

also Everyone who left this bracket/game

There's this mage. He rarely speaks, plays one spec, no one knows his full name just the first 3 letters. I think he is good and he sticks to his class. Qmc
He stands out the most imo.

Hrm.

Lluyd, Kincaide, Fearthybuns, and a few whos names dont come to mind from Cata come to mind.

<3 you guys.

There's this mage. He rarely speaks, plays one spec, no one knows his full name just the first 3 letters. I think he is good and he sticks to his class. Qmc
He stands out the most imo.

QMC is real african american, nice fella 2 talk to, provides insane gameplay aswel, fashion sense is on spot,10/10 would premade anyday, can vouch

Users who are viewing this thread