And it looks like she hasn’t been relevant since
didnt play for legion, it was an xpac for dogs like yourself. and ive been plenty relevant since i came back in bfa rofl, same cant be said for you..

didnt play for legion, it was an xpac for dogs like yourself. and ive been plenty relevant since i came back in bfa rofl, same cant be said for you..
Yeah I bet you love being the center of attention of a bunch of incels since you can’t get any normal guy to pay attention to you. edgy egirls smh

Yeah I bet you love being the center of attention of a bunch of incels since you can’t get any normal guy to pay attention to you. edgy egirls smh
im plenty attractive and get more attention than i want irl. besides, you're the freak that hits on random people for having "hot voices" and begs them to fuck him..? you should really stop projecting

im plenty attractive and get more attention than i want irl. besides, you're the freak that hits on random people for having "hot voices" and begs them to fuck him..? you should really stop projecting
Ok egirl
[doublepost=1579369701,1579369662][/doublepost]
People still quote stuff I did from MoP so am I more relevant than you
Congrats do u want a medal

try an insult that will hit, you've tried this one like 3 times to no avail. you're also the one with "princess" in your twitch name, disgusting little faggot that you are
I don’t know anything about you other than you being an egirl who begs incels for attention. That’s all I need to know tbh

Users who are viewing this thread