pixistx

pixi
These "Best of" twinks lists are causing a negative feedback loop of pointless argument between adorably dorky low bracket PvP players. Really, everyone is just listing their friends and themselves. It is actually kind of cute. So I have decided to make my own list of twinks. It doesn't matter which bracket or expansion, if they play classic or retail. These are the people I truly have enjoyed queuing with. Some I've played with in the past and some more recently, but they are always awesome. Here is the list:

Pixi's Most Loved Twinks List

Kracks
Divinium
Twerk
Letto
Dizzen
Juke
Shado
Kayo
Mitzy
Wantonobe
Mike
Beetroot
Hamform
Kevikev
Arie
Pizza
Camo
Trigs
V
Lotajabs
Johnhagee

I encourage others to list the twinks they most enjoy playing with.

Last edited:
I think you have the wrong interpretation of what a "best of list" is for. I dont think they're negative by any means. In fact, creating an atmosphere where players can strive to improve, and stir the pot and create egos, can really make the competitive scene of twinking much better

I think you have the wrong interpretation of what a "best of list" is for. I dont think they're negative by any means. In fact, creating an atmosphere where players can strive to improve, and stir the pot and create egos, can really make the competitive scene of twinking much better

The lists themselves aren't negative, it is the replys and comments that are. I am not saying to stop the lists, as I said I think they are cute. I just want to acknowledge twinks who are cool to hang out with and play with.

The lists themselves aren't negative, it is the replys and comments that are. I am not saying to stop the lists, as I said I think they are cute. I just want to acknowledge twinks who are cool to hang out with and play with.

I'm farmiliar with why you made this thread, and threads like this are good for the community.
However, if there was no negativity, the entire concept of positivity wouldn't necessarily exist. It's a good thing that players trash talk one another. It wouldn't be video game culture if we didnt do that. There's a reason as to why players go out of their way to do it. Trust me.

I'm farmiliar with why you made this thread, and threads like this are good for the community.
However, if there was no negativity, the entire concept of positivity wouldn't necessarily exist. It's a good thing that players trash talk one another. It wouldn't be video game culture if we didnt do that. There's a reason as to why players go out of their way to do it. Trust me.

I don't disagree. I enjoy that part of gaming too. Otherwise we would just be sending each other participation awards and star stickers.

Thank you, jwl for participating in my thread.

These "Best of" twinks lists are causing a negative feedback loop of pointless argument between adorably dorky low bracket PvP players. Really, everyone is just listing their friends and themselves. It is actually kind of cute. So I have decided to make my own list of twinks. It doesn't matter which bracket or expansion, if they play classic or retail. These are the people I truly have enjoyed queuing with. Some I've played with in the past and some more recently, but they are always awesome. Here is the list:

Pixi's Most Loved Twinks List

Kracks
Divinium
Twerk
Letto
Dizzen
Juke
Shado
Gaspedal
Kayo
Mitzy
Wantonobe
Mike
Beetroot
Hamform
Kevikev
Arie
Pizza
Camo
Trigs
V
Lotajabs
Johnhagee

I encourage others to list the twinks they most enjoy playing with.

Since I’m at the top does that mean I’m the most loved?
[doublepost=1579274357,1579274045][/doublepost]
/shoo

bad players who's ego gets led by the few players who play so people think they're the "best" at what they do. it's extremely cringe and somehow you agree to doing these.:)

Users who are viewing this thread