Paid Character services on a F2P very possible.

For illicit I'm talking about *real world bad.* Namely fraud and fraudulent behaviour if anyone wants to get nit-picky. For me there is a difference between online cheating and faking someone out by paying them for goods/services with *real-life* Monopoly money (for lack of a better expression)... Even if you do pay real money out of pocket later...

As for the rest of your questions. Nope, never gemmed. Do I know people who have? Of course. Breaking in game rules and cheating is nothing new. I don't consider it illegal in the real world sense. But in terms of breaking game rules... well it's all spelled out by Blizzard. However, I said, the world is made up of all types. I don't tend to concern myself with what Joe BE Paladin is doing with those pixels.

Trying to persuade a GM into swapping a quest item for false reasons is just as much frauduland behavior as this. Trying to trick a GM to do anything is an illegal activity.

Point being, most if not all people that condemn this have made themselves guilty of this crime (especially as you're all twinks).

To encourage someone to tell a GM that he accidentally picked the wrong quest item seems totally acceptable, while methods like this are strongly adviced against. Where's the logic in that?

(This was't necessarrily aimed at you, SallyG, but you were in the crossfire.)

(This was't necessarrily aimed at you, SallyG, but you were in the crossfire.)

Good, because given the context it didn't entirely make sense :cool:

Is it possible to take things from the guild bank? Seems like some people mean you can, but some people mean you cannot. :/

Also is it possible to level characters to lv 90 to go for instance go for some crazy stuff? Will the account get looked if you do it or will just the character get looked? Or what would happen if you level a charecter to lv 90 and then delete it before the account returns to starter edition mode?

Would be happy for some good answeers, would clear out some confusion^^

Last edited by a moderator:
24 hours passed and my account still battle chest, woot to do?!
Could this happened because after i used fake battle.chest code it applied not on my F2P account, but created a new one. I called support and they did something to transfer my character into that battle.chest. Maybe it bugged out and i will have permanent battle.chest? =(

Could this happened because after i used fake battle.chest code it applied not on my F2P account, but created a new one. I called support and they did something to transfer my character into that battle.chest. Maybe it bugged out and i will have permanent battle.chest? =(

Those things are risky. Wait until ~3O hours pass then check again

I got 2 accounts now: 1 active Battle.chest with twink and 1 locked started edition.
I need halp! What should i tell to blizz supprot so they can transfer my twink to F2P account? I already asked them so but they said since i transfered him from started edition to Battle.chest there is cooldown half-year on this(wtf?)

I got 2 accounts now: 1 active Battle.chest with twink and 1 locked started edition.
I need halp! What should i tell to blizz supprot so they can transfer my twink to F2P account? I already asked them so but they said since i transfered him from started edition to Battle.chest there is cooldown half-year on this(wtf?)

Did you transfer you f2p char off the f2p account, to a p2p account? Sorry to say, but you seem screwed :/

Did you transfer you f2p char off the f2p account, to a p2p account? Sorry to say, but you seem screwed :/

Nono.
1) I had 20 twink at Starter Edition account.
2) I used fake key and got Battle.chest, but it wasnt added to Starter Edition, it was added as new WoW2 account.
3) I called support and they transfered 20 twink to fake WoW2 Battle.chest.
4) Starter Edition account is locked now. Battle.Chest is playable even after 29 hours.

So the question - how long does it take for you to get your account locked and get downgraded to starter edition again?

Nono.
1) I had 20 twink at Starter Edition account.
2) I used fake key and got Battle.chest, but it wasnt added to Starter Edition, it was added as new WoW2 account.
3) I called support and they transfered 20 twink to fake WoW2 Battle.chest.
4) Starter Edition account is locked now. Battle.Chest is playable even after 29 hours.

So the question - how long does it take for you to get your account locked and get downgraded to starter edition again?

Ok. I understand. I don't know really, call them or use live support and tell them you want you want the account unlocked? It's really easy.

Ok. I understand. I don't know really, call them or use live support and tell them you want you want the account unlocked? It's really easy.
I dont want it to be unlocked, its empty starter edition account. My character is on battle.chest acc now for 29 hours and still not locked. All i just want to know - when this battle.chest account will be downgraded back.

I dont want it to be unlocked, its empty starter edition account. My character is on battle.chest acc now for 29 hours and still not locked. All i just want to know - when this battle.chest account will be downgraded back.

For Me it was 26h. I think that the solution is simple: after 3 days if acc is still p2p you can try and use paid transfer to your f2p acc. Not sure if it's possible.
Actually, I guess that if your acc will stay p2p you've just destroyed your twink. Using the codes is risky, especially your own experimental ones.

So it hasn't even been unlocked? Give it a day more or so.

Locked...it hasn't been locked...we don't understand eachother or you mistyped the word.

For Me it was 26h. I think that the solution is simple: after 3 days if acc is still p2p you can try and use paid transfer to your f2p acc. Not sure if it's possible.
Actually, I guess that if your acc will stay p2p you've just destroyed your twink. Using the codes is risky, especially your own experimental ones.

Thank you for information!

Users who are viewing this thread