Originals are back!

A got a few goods ones from it Tom,
I got a rogue, druid pala and priest around the 370 mark and a load more at 365+.

Ayway what prompted my reply was your armory, your wearing azerite items do you find they are performing better than the 378 or 388 items? Also is your azerite powers on your pala accurate? Does each piece really have 16k absorb?

Nah each piece is about 5000+ absorb. And for ret paladin, the only replacement piece we have is shoulder, which really isn't as good of benefit as the azerite ability is. But for some classes like rogue or whatever, it might be worth it. My rogue has a chest replaced, but honestly I haven't messed with him so much to know what's best or isn't. I'm kind of a newby with rogue at high level still. I only have done pve in outlaw for the most part.

But next event when anniversary gear is 405-415, it will definitely be worth replacing az gear I believe

Nah each piece is about 5000+ absorb. And for ret paladin, the only replacement piece we have is shoulder, which really isn't as good of benefit as the azerite ability is. But for some classes like rogue or whatever, it might be worth it. My rogue has a chest replaced, but honestly I haven't messed with him so much to know what's best or isn't. I'm kind of a newby with rogue at high level still. I only have done pve in outlaw for the most part.

But next event when anniversary gear is 405-415, it will definitely be worth replacing az gear I believe

I miss the event already. i ran into you a few times during event.

I miss the event already. i ran into you a few times during event.

Lol I fucking hated it. But I got relatively lucky towards the 2nd half. And next event is probably only going to be 2 weeks since its not as special as the 15th

i hear you. it was aids at the end with so little participants. i am just glad i grinded the shit out of it the 1st two weeks. got some nice drops as well. warforged socket with leech and some with speed etc. i tracked the 1st 200 kills lol. need to do the math for drop rates/ procs etc

I just read the old korrak rewards were buffed, sure enough it shows as a 405ilvl in my quest log (this was from the special AV event that ran during the originals).

Interesting, but I suspect useless, I dont think the vendor is around to hand this in now.

Last edited:
I just read the old korrak rewards were buffed, sure enough it shows as a 405ilvl in my quest log (this was from the special AV event that ran during the originals).

Interesting, but I suspect useless, I dont think the vendor is around to hand this in now.
6i9pYyZ.jpg
korrak quest giver is inside the cave in hillsbrad
was able 2 turn in gy cap quest few days ago

@Donor said this before. Maybe guy is still there. IF he is, make sure you share the quest before turning it in

I notice you can share the quest so I found a friend with the quest still. He happened to have the ally one too picked up via mercenary mode. He couldn’t share either with my 20 and my 120. It said ineligible for quest. when In Party sync, it would say quest on hold for him until party progresses to same state

Last edited:
@Donor said this before. Maybe guy is still there. IF he is, make sure you share the quest before turning it in

I notice you can share the quest so I found a friend with the quest still. He happened to have the ally one too picked up via mercenary mode. He couldn’t share either with my 20 and my 120. It said ineligible for quest. when In Party sync, it would say quest on hold for him until party progresses to same state
Oh nice good detective work @zazzyfraz , I too have both quests and cannot share them (same message as you, ineligible". Great thinking with the cave NPC, however he is not there now (either Horde or Alliance).

I wonder if the quest would share if we got into an AV, I'm 100% certain I got the quest via sharing in the first place since the NPC had always buggared off soon after the BG had started.

Last edited:
Did this buff happen to the rewards already granted by the quest? Or only the new quest updated items?
6i9pYyZ.jpg

I think your reply messed up,
The buff has not applied to those rewards already in use, mine are still like 370 from the AV rewards.

Last edited:
so long as blizz decides to recycle the event for another year and if quest is repeatable

Users who are viewing this thread