Originals are back!

I have a sneaking suspicion you guys did not read the gigantic paragraph. But that is alright, its understandable its a gigantic paragraph heh.

I have a sneaking suspicion you guys did not read the gigantic paragraph.

I did, and I had a feeling it was the case from the start. I just let it in there safe and surrounded. ;)

edit- so this "invalid target" issue you're having, does it reset on death? I'd try that, it only costs a few gold to repair.

Last edited:
so this "invalid target" issue you're having, does it reset on death? I'd try that, it only costs a few gold to repair.
Sadly not, It usually works if i completely close the game but you usually get kicked out of groups by then, and even then sometimes when I bring the game back up it will still invalid target having to exit the game again hopefully for it to work the next time. Reload ui sometimes seems to have something to do with it, but it happens on its own as well. When it happens none of the items can be right clicked nor can you do anything to allies as well only yourself. It is indeed very weird. No big deal, I can still tag things whether I have the glitch or not, I just won't let it be known now. Its not like those 119s do much else at the moment, unless we can get into the raid, wear the gear and trade it around. I guess the amount of 119s while may be bigger is still not too much. That previous person is right about keeping up with it daily is tough, with the little amount of people around its a lot to get all the bosses, me and another mage basically had to duo one cause no one was around and no groups.

Last edited:
Sounds like an addon issue, have you tried just disabling them all when it happens? I don't run many addons at all, maybe that's why I've never run into the issue myself. I don't see any reason for you to stop using LFG, that's harsh.

Yeah I recently deleted all addons, I havent seen it happen yet so that may have been it, probably cause they were old.

Edit: it wasn't that I didn't join any groups, its that none existed heh.

did anyone reach 370+ yet? i have been stuck on 356 for like almost 2 weeks now(missed 5 days tho cus i got sick and couldnt play..)

Saw this guy today, and in true twink style he did 13k damage from start to finish in my LFG azuregos group.

Not 13k dps… 13k total. Just hopped around behind the dragon, like a typical asshole all WoW takes us for. Weird.

ybWD35Z.png

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bladefist/vanishzn
Yeah, sounds good. On my 70 I like corpse running 400 times just to prove twinks can be useful to mechanics that are barely tuned for anything sub 110

anyone of u guys know how a 119 deamonhunter tank twink is is it any good becouse so far my deamonhunter tank is 111 but thinking on go 119 and yee so far i know how to tank good on it big pull and have good self healing and all and doing good dps too neck only lvl 28 so far too

Depends what you are looking to do with it, I would say that its a bit late to start farming gear now, you have just over 2 weeks left before the anniversary event ends and in my experience it will take a lot longer than that to get the pieces you need (unless you are extremely lucky), especially considering leather has the most items so its good and bad in a way. Also 119 is considerably underwhelming in terms out survivability and output compared to my 110 twinks, which would also apply to 111's. So once again depends what you are looking to do with it I would ask first

anyone of u guys know how a 119 deamonhunter tank twink is is it any good becouse so far my deamonhunter tank is 111 but thinking on go 119 and yee so far i know how to tank good on it big pull and have good self healing and all and doing good dps too neck only lvl 28 so far too
My drops have dropped off a cliff, nothing to note for about 3 weeks now. I'd hate to level an already geared character and not get anything decent on it.

My best is no 376, I joined special AV with XP ON to hand in the weapon quest since feral does not have any drops from the originals and gained a ton of XP doing so.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/zenedar/purring

You don't need to turn XP On to join the special AV, just fyi. XP OFF go in the same queue. I've done it twice, once for fun from start to finish, once to just turn in the Korrak (weapon) quest, both times with XP OFF.

You don't need to turn XP On to join the special AV, just fyi. XP OFF go in the same queue. I've done it twice, once for fun from start to finish, once to just turn in the Korrak (weapon) quest, both times with XP OFF.
I read they changed that in a hotfix, when I queued it estimated like 50mins and I was still queued into like 1.5 hours. I should have retried at a better active time I didnt realise the quest rewarded so much.

I read they changed that in a hotfix, when I queued it estimated like 50mins and I was still queued into like 1.5 hours. I should have retried at a better active time I didnt realise the quest rewarded so much.
Never seen it estimate that high myself, must have been a really odd time, but I can also confirm that you can queue with xp off. Done it on my 110's and 70's.

That hotfix would have to be fairly recent. I queued to turn in the quest no more than a week ago, the queue wait timer showed >1h wait, but I was in in less than 10 minutes (joined a game in progress). XP OFF, of course.

1 or 2 I know of got past 380 ilvl in their max set.
My max ilvl set is 371 for ret pal.
A got a few goods ones from it Tom,
I got a rogue, druid pala and priest around the 370 mark and a load more at 365+.

Ayway what prompted my reply was your armory, your wearing azerite items do you find they are performing better than the 378 or 388 items? Also is your azerite powers on your pala accurate? Does each piece really have 16k absorb?

Users who are viewing this thread