Originals are back!

Rogue does well too 1v1(as expected) you just have to play strategically based on the opposite class and spec, which rogues kinda have to do anyway. I have not tried anything with the new gear.

I see. I'm asking because I am considering taking up one of my 110s to 119 rather than leveling a fresh one, mainly due to not wanting to go through leveling the neck again, and had my mage in mind actually so trying to gather some input before I pull the trigger as I've put some time into it at 110 and I'm a bit hesitant.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/rearx

Last edited:
I see. I'm asking because I am considering taking up one of my 110s to 119 rather than leveling a fresh one, mainly due to not wanting to go through leveling the neck again, and had my mage in mind actually so trying to gather some input before I pull the trigger as I've put some time into it at 110 and I'm a bit hesitant.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/rearx
I’d keep at 110, who knows what could happen after shadowlands and the lvl squish. You could get a bfa purchase added to your bnet for a 110 boost, that boost can (or could) be used on your main account.
[doublepost=1574709971,1574687067][/doublepost]Nothing for mine for a few days now, going to reign it in abit as it is taking along time running so many characters. My best is around 357 atm.

Some other 119 I have seen running it are
Crést
Nekrophilie
Zaria
Ävâ
Râfale
Scapeshift

EU.

Saw this guy today, and in true twink style he did 13k damage from start to finish in my LFG azuregos group.

Not 13k dps… 13k total. Just hopped around behind the dragon, like a typical asshole all WoW takes us for. Weird.

ybWD35Z.png

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bladefist/vanishzn

I do not see this as funny. While it is great to share characters to keep track of progress, please refrain from this turning into an attempted negative reputation name-shame list. You do not know what any situation of any person is or why they do certain actions, whether it be because they feel like it, real life concerns, in game problems, etc. For example, I myself have a nasty ongoing random play session "Invalid target" on enemies problem which can be very troublesome to fix sometimes, let alone know it has occurred until you actually press an attack ability. You really cannot possibly know. Also, it is only a simple World Boss which people seldom take seriously except for Emeriss were it is required, you do not even need to be in a group nor would people actually be able or need to notice you especially as for example a rogue with stealth, and that almost anything tags the boss for loot. I sincerely doubt that in some situations or another you, Frozen, or any other would not have done something similar, nor would it be that difficult to find, and that if it truly hadn't been done that it would not have been in the future.

Sorry for the long rant, but I do not like name-shaming for a variety of reasons, there is a reason the WoW forums banned it.

Last edited:
I do not see this as funny.

Did you look at his gear? He's almost full 378+ so it's here to track him for those that want to worry about other people… adding that he likely got that with no useful input whatsoever is a reasonable addition. If he's going to actively avoid helping on something so simple it's no issue IMO to let it be known. Assholes are assholes, he's clearly not ashamed and no "shaming" was done.

You want to know about other people so bad take the full picture, not just the gear. That asshole got some nice drops.

Good for him. Too bad hes an asshole. I wouldn't have mentioned a thing except someone wanted to list everyone.

I myself have a nasty ongoing random play session "Invalid target" on enemies problem which can be very troublesome to fix sometimes, let alone know it has occurred until you actually press an attack ability. You really cannot possibly know.

Don't you still have to tag the boss? He managed to do 13k so I don't think there was any issue beyond being a troll.

you do not even need to be in a group

To get to the server he's actually being killed you do. Often no one on mine is doing anything, I use the tool 99% of the time to get all my kills. To join a group and not contribute ANYTHING is something we don't need in twinking.

I've never had any problem as you're describing. Sorry I don't figure people cant attack things they've damaged.

Last edited:
fyi maintenance over! get online we got some dragons to slay and loot to uh loot. daily dragon is taerar in ashenvale

Somethings I find useful, hopefully you will to.
eZwU4Ii.png

Macro to see if you killed them on a specific day (good if you eunning alot of toons or if your stupid like me).

/run for k, v in pairs({ Kazzak = 47461, Azuregos = 47462, Dragons = 47463}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

Did you look at his gear? He's almost full 378+ so it's here to track him for those that want to worry about other people… adding that he likely got that with no useful input whatsoever is a reasonable addition. If he's going to actively avoid helping on something so simple it's no issue IMO to let it be known. Assholes are assholes, he's clearly not ashamed and no "shaming" was done.

You want to know about other people so bad take the full picture, not just the gear. That asshole got some nice drops.

Good for him. Too bad hes an asshole. I wouldn't have mentioned a thing except someone wanted to list everyone.

Don't you still have to tag the boss? He managed to do 13k so I don't think there was any issue beyond being a troll.

To get to the server he's actually being killed you do. Often no one on mine is doing anything, I use the tool 99% of the time to get all my kills. To join a group and not contribute ANYTHING is something we don't need in twinking.

I've never had any problem as you're describing. Sorry I don't figure people cant attack things they've damaged.

Calling people insults does not automatically make a person something, you still cannot know anything about a person or the situation no matter what happened, what you say, or what you perceive. In the glitch I pertain to you can still auto attack or AoE, its very weird. There are many multiples of ways to get a tag. THAT WAS ONE BOSS, you have no correlation to any other bosses or what the person does with those bosses, if you have a trend it makes it more realistic, but you only simply have one boss. In fact i think they closely relates to a fallacy, it does not happen to me so it must not happen to others, or one specific situation occurred so another must have occurred. It is still exactly shaming no matter how you wish to slice it, as sure you are "sharing" the name, but you are also actively attempting to attach a negative stigma to it with little evidence or reason. I will never approve of that, as there is often much more information than is known leading to assumptions, and it is never a good idea to put a negative frame on someone, especially for the act of trying to get people to avoid them, report is there for a reason whether it works or not, but I would be very careful still when you use it. Maybe some actions can be done if they are clearly of malicious intent, but it generally takes time to find that out which I sincerely doubt that was the case in your LFG.

In the glitch I pertain to you can still auto attack or AoE, its very weird.

Ok. He wasn't. He was hopping around like those people with ADD waiting for the zeplin, purposely avoiding helping.

Im sorry you don't want to accept the simplicity of the fact that many (if not most) twinks are assholes. It's a reality. Trying to make excuse for it doesn't help anyone, especially the ones going out of their way to be assholes.

/shrug. Jut because you have a problem doesn't mean hes NOT an asshole either. Not shaming anyone.

any other hundredairs out there? what do you do with your riches?

I put it toward my post-rez repair bill that's quadruple what they drop. :oops:

And still yet again, I say you cannot know anything that pertains to what a person situation nor do insults mean anything, nor make a person anything. I do not have to make excuses for something which has little basis. I am sure there is and could be situations for anything, I do believe that dragon has patches of ice around which you carefully have to avoid being stunned with, along with the ice breath. You can assume whichever you wish, I cannot control you, but I will not defend this any more, as you have automatically made your first impression.

I will not defend this any more

Because you weren't there, that should have been your first decision.

It's not shaming someone to note they are acting poorly, when their intent was exactly that. No doubt if he were here he'd be "proud" of how he acted, hyuking goofily because he got a reaction - like so many assholes do. There's more negative than positive in most of WoW, don't know what game you've been playing... a ridiculous portion of twinking is exactly the negative he displayed. Why we all get a bad rap, regardless. Because SO often it's deserved. Assholes will be assholes.

Defending something you know nothing about is not much in any way better than condemning something you do.

edit- glad you're hoping every random twink will be an exception to the stereotype, but that's not very realistic.

That's the whole reason there's a stereotype in the first place - and why most brackets cant manage a single game...

Simply gonna put as my last response that I did not in any way intend to be rude/mean/malicious, and I am sorry/apologize if it came out that way. I was only trying to prove point. Yes, it certainly is a good idea to defend a person when they are not here to defend themselves. You are correct that if I didn't know the situation I couldn't say anything specifically for certain, but my point was if you do not know either then you shouldn't post with a negative connotation as well. This is kinda a standard example but says supposing it was one of your characters that was being talked about, yet you didn't know so you could defend your point or heck even if you did no one would listen or you couldn't spread it out well enough for people to listen. As such people or communities avoided you as the rumor grew consistently, and it would be darn difficult to prove otherwise in-game, and I imagine you would not be so happy about it. So yes I do know, I was certainly there, because that is MY rogue. I bet it makes a little more sense why I argued heh, but nevertheless it didn't matter about the character, it was about the point, and it did not seem to stick. I probably would have still argued in some fashion because I very much do not like name shaming. It was not malicious, trolling, or whatever other reason that you assumed or anything revolving about your insults. That is yet another reason why you do not post like that, you have no clue who you are talking about is gonna be or how its gonna effect them, nor can you really assume anything. Its fine if you assume anything towards me, but I only hope you realize how it can effect others and potentially harm them, and that you do not intend to harm them, that it can lead to a bleak result in many different ways.

That is all of it, I am fully done, I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and get some good drops for stats and ilvl. I do not wish to get into these conflicts anymore and since the bosses do get defeated on my realm, I will simply avoid the groups which you cannot trade sadly through anyway. You likely wont see the rogue again, nor will you ever know if you did. I will likely limit my posts to updates and simple comments because this was not the direction this was supposed to take, very much a overall negative direction. Sorry truly for anything for all.

Last edited:
Saw this guy today, and in true twink style he did 13k damage from start to finish in my LFG azuregos group.

Not 13k dps… 13k total. Just hopped around behind the dragon, like a typical asshole all WoW takes us for. Weird.

ybWD35Z.png

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bladefist/vanishzn
i will be 1st to admit i farm these on multiple toons and tag and run. its my monthly sub and sorry i work for a living and farm these by getting a tag at the last minute or tag vanish and fly up to keep working. this farm is aids and could care less how someone does it. kudos to this guy
[doublepost=1574906188,1574906049][/doublepost]dude tyvm
Somethings I find useful, hopefully you will to.
eZwU4Ii.png

Macro to see if you killed them on a specific day (good if you eunning alot of toons or if your stupid like me).

/run for k, v in pairs({ Kazzak = 47461, Azuregos = 47462, Dragons = 47463}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end[

thank you!!!

Last edited:
i will be 1st to admit i farm these on multiple toons and tag and run. its my monthly sub and sorry i work for a living and farm these by getting a tag at the last minute or tag vanish and fly up to keep working. this farm is aids and could care less how someone does it. kudos to this guy
[doublepost=1574906188,1574906049][/doublepost]dude tyvm
Yeah, the main point for me was not even about dps or world boss or anything it doesn't even mean much, just about the character posting thing.

Edit: almost soloed azure with 119 rogue as outlaw, got down to like 10% health and probably would have made it if i had rolled leech towards the end, just all for fun.

Last edited:
just about the character posting thing.

Sorry about that then, someone wanted to track all the 119 we saw so I posted it. The pic was to show all his slots, not to shame him (if I wanted that I would have just posted the DPS meter). I would never have mentioned the rest except that it happened to be THE well-geared 119 that I was posting for that person. Assholes in WoW are more common than good people, it's not like that guy was the only one I ever saw trolling an LFG group... just regrettable that such a geared 119 was celebrating the stereotype when decent twinks that care and try are getting shafted with bad RNG.

I'm not one of them. I've gotten more than enough good luck this year and am happy with my results already. I'd give it to everyone here if I could, it's not really that big a deal for me as much as an inconvenience I'm compelled to capitulate just in case.

edit- you know, honestly, I don't see the post asking for people to list 119 they see so we can track them... maybe it wasn't even this thread. That's my bad for doing that, saw the post above that one and just assumed this was that thread, I guess. Sorry for the drama in that regard, I got no reason to post anyone for no reason lol. ;)

Last edited:
Big difference between tag and run and hop around without even turning on auto-attack. I don't condemn laziness.
Did he look like a cat?

Was he hopping around all nimbaly bimbaly?

Was he drinking milk from a saucer?

you tell me right meow
[doublepost=1574951271,1574950956][/doublepost]also remember these farms suck chuck and most people medicate to do them. He may have just medicated and was having fun popping bubbles from his screen. Good on you to apologize

Users who are viewing this thread