Opinions on Best in Show? Positive / Negative feedback wanted?

I'm sorry that you feel that way, honestly we do not take " jabs " at other 24 twinks in BG's if anything we would try to recruit them.
I would also like to point out to you that we did not start the argument. With the druid from <PonySlayStation> he started when he went on to saying that the rogue in my guild ( Eonrogue ) was not BIS, and saying how his char's were better etc..

If anything I would like to hope that people who q with Best in Show or against get a good time out of the game, and enjoy the competitiveness that we bring to the bracket. We're not here to argue over little things, who really cares if we criticize a 24 about there gear, I would hope someone would call me out if I had bad gear hell, if anyone wants to critique me on my game play or my gear by all means go head I'm open for positive criticism .

They wrecked the crap out of Ironman and his gang of gy farmers today, they came in half way and capped flags like champs. ironman and his buds /afked before it ended.

/wink

I was in there on my rogue. We made that horde premade all /afk out. Was absolutely glorious.

EDIT: Why wouldn't you queue with the best group you can get? Maybe they only had those particular guildies online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in there on my rogue. We made that horde premade all /afk out. Was absolutely glorious.

EDIT: Why wouldn't you queue with the best group you can get? Maybe they only had those particular guildies online.

I was happy to see you in the gulch bro, glad you were apart of that comeback.

But yeah, I've ran with you guys over the past few days, and have had nothing but positive experiences. Close clutch wins and no GY camping.

yep! we pulled some wins out of our asses qtshocks! HAHA, like that one the other morning... /phew. close ones

Just silly...win with a balanced group and then brag until then cya, With as worried as you seem to be about your guilds reputation from what I have read on the forums ya'll make some interesting play style choices.

Peace

i saw you and your druid bud in the gulch, you never fakecasted and backpedalled constantly, don't act like you're above a loss when you play like that

i saw you and your druid bud in the gulch, you never fakecasted and backpedalled constantly, don't act like you're above a loss when you play like that

i didnt want to point it out but thanks Durr! he constantly backpeddles.

I back peddle? That's interesting considering my disengage is bound to S and all I ever do it strafe! LOLS....Go ahead and point out where I said I was a pro hunter LMAO! Too funny....don't get all butt hurt now just cause we don't agree with the way you play up until yesterday you were going to bring your hunter over to play with us...Stay classy Dimple <3

Oh Dimple, I didn't realize you were one of those "fence hoppers" when it comes to friends. Don't be all mad that I took you off my btag. What happened to wanting to do premades w/ your horde side guild?

Fake casting is not something I do, but that's just cause I'm not good at it yet, and frankly haven't even practiced. Healing in pvp is a new thing to me, and I obviously need some practice. As to the back peddling comment, you apparently need your eyes checked. I strafe and go forward while playing seriously. The ONLY time I back peddle is if I'm screwing around and in down time (ie walking backwards in circles for funsies^_^).

The funniest part in all of this, is that Dimple here makes a thread asking for feedback on his guild, but when he gets it and doesn't like it he goes all drama queen and cries for supporters. Get over the fact that you're not as popular as you thought and not everyone wants to be BFF w/ you dude.

P.S.

<-------What he said.

I back peddle? That's interesting considering my disengage is bound to S and all I ever do it strafe! LOLS....Go ahead and point out where I said I was a pro hunter LMAO! Too funny....don't get all butt hurt now just cause we don't agree with the way you play up until yesterday you were going to bring your hunter over to play with us...Stay classy Dimple <3

notice I said your druid bud, you were too subpar I could barely distinguish you from the gallywix 20s...I didn't infer that you said you were pro, merely that the loss you suffered was caused by your poor play not class composition.

notice I said your druid bud, you were too subpar I could barely distinguish you from the gallywix 20s...I didn't infer that you said you were pro, merely that the loss you suffered was caused by your poor play not class composition.

All I have to say to that is ... LAWL!

Actually you did say her and not me. Maybe you should try and be more clear when insulting people.

Users who are viewing this thread